Application Form + The Label + The Staff

Gold - A House of Frost Story

 

The Application form

Application   &   Code source

 

 

The Label - FROST Entertainment (Hangul: 리 엔터테인먼트)

★ CEO: Lee SeoYoung 
☆ Based: Seoul
★ Notable members: Sang JaeSung - Actor, Kyo Hyunsik - Model, Singer and Actor, Lee SeoEun - Solo Singer, Jun - Solo Singer, Lali - Solo Singer

Date of foundation: September 2002
 History: The company was founded by Lee SeoGuk in September 2002 and was based in Seoul. In 2005, Lee SeoGuk couldn't manage the company anymore so his sister, Lee SeoYoung, took over when she was barely 20 years old. In a three-year span, she managed to transform the small company in a respectable label. Unfortunately, Lee SeoGuk died in 2007, never seeing the full efforts his sister had done to transform the label. In 2008, Sang JaeSung debuted as an actor. In 2010, SeoEun debuted as a solo singer, winning an award for 'Rookie of the year'. In 2010, Sang JaeSung got his breakthrough role in 'The Man Who Can't Smile', playing the main character's brother. In 2011, debuted singer Kyo Hyunsik joined the company and started working as an actor. Later that year, Frost debuted solo singer Jun and half-Indian singer Lali. Both quickly gained fame entering Frost's roosters. Despite Frost's long history of solo acts, Lee SeoYoung finally decided to debut a girl's band, Gold, in 2013.

 

 

The Woman Behind It All

 Name: Lee SeoYoung (hangul: 리서용)
☆ Age: 27, but it's a secret
★ Has inherited the company from her late brother Lee Seo Guk, and kept it the same name.
Family: She has a younger sister and got her a job in the company as a trainee
★ The company's name come from the fact that 'Lee Seo' and 'frost' are written by inversing the letters in Hangul. It was at first named after her brother.
☆ Is called the Gust of Wind, because she runs everywhere to make sure everything is perfect and can change ideas really fast.
★ Known for her boyish hairstyle but feminine traits
She is soft spoken, but can really become scary by moments. She is not a difficult person, but is know to be quite demanding. She is a little bit on the 'hard to please' side. If you earn her respect, however, you can easily make her your bestfriend. She loves how she looks young and if you say her real age, you're in trouble.
★ She assist to every audition. She accept basically everyone, since FROST is a new agency.
☆ She is a coffee fanatic
★ The group she would have love to debut is 2NE1
☆ When stressed, she can't sleep for more than 3 hours. Lack of sleep make her overexcited. She runs everywhere, want to see everything and hear eveything. 
★ 
When Sang JaeSung debuted as an actor and got positive feedback, she had finally been able to sleep for seven hours straight.
 

 

 

 

The Staff

 Name: Shin MinSeok
☆ Age: 23
Job: Dance Instructor and Choreographer
☆ Is called The Spartan Coach
★ Despite his baby face, he is actually really strict and demanding
☆ He likes how the label family keeps getting bigger. He will have a harder time remembering everybody's name, though.
★ Was himself a Frost trainee at the age of 13, at the very beginning of Frost.
☆ He was supposed to debut after 6 years of training but he got into an accident and could no longer debut.
★ Impressed by his talent, Lee SeoYoung asked him to stay as a dance instructor.
☆ MinSeok  wanted to become President when he was young. His dream has changed ever since.
★ Is quite friendly with the Solo Artists as well as YeonJoo because she trained for such a long time. They were both trainees during 4 years. 
☆ He is not keen on people who use aegyo.
★ He seems to have (secret) interest for Lee SeoEun.

☆ Despite the 4 years gap, rumors about him and Lee SeoYoung have circulated.
 

 

 

 

 

 Name: Hwang Jimin
☆ Age: 31
★ Job: Head Stylist and Coordinator
☆ Is called The Dragon Lady
 She has lots of respect for debuted artists and other members of the staff because she knows how hard they all work.
☆ She attends all auditions to help. In fact, she goes there to find that natural beauty fans are looking for nowadays. Of course, it can be enhanced by makeup, but to be a star, you have to look good.
★ Is the go-to person for love advice.
☆ She has the tattoo of a sun on the back of her hand.
★ Worked with Frost as soon as the company opened up, in 2002. She was 20.
☆ In 2005, Lee SeoYoung knowing of her talent promoted her to Head Stylist and makeup artist.
★ Despite being 31, she actually seems 20, 25 at the most. That fact, along with the physical appearance of SeoYoung and MinSeok made people think that working for Frost means being young forever. So far, none of the ones who inspired the rumor have denied it.
☆ She likes attention and take advantage of her looks to dress young and stylish.
★ She hates it when people don't listen to her.
☆ Has really bad luck in love and after the last one passed away, she promised herself not to fall in love again.

 

 

 

 

 

A little bit of vocabulary:

 

The Crew: Frost staff (dance/singing/rapping instructors, choreographer, stylists, hairstylists, light technician if Frost affiliated, ... )

House of Frost: Frost artists (that allows me to write things like 'in the house' which I believe make more sense than... 'in the cube' per say. XD)

Frost's Realm: Fans of Frost + Frost (staff + artists)

RealmersFans of Frost 

 

Examples of use:

"That was a wonderful performance," admitted Seo Eun, "I will have to thank the Crew."

"OMG!" An overwhelmed fan cried. "I can't wait for the House of Frost concert, can you believe all the artists of the company will perform together?"

"It seems Frost's Realm is expanding each passing day!" commented an overexcited fan on Allkpop forums. "They might become bigger than SM, YG and JYP all together!" (so much for realism... I wish! XD)

"I love Jae Sung, Hyunsik, Jun, Seo Eun and Lali and I can't wait for Gold's debut. Gosh, I am such a Realmer..."