Day 1

Unsure. (Semi-Hiatus)

Jessica's pov

I woke up at 6am since we were told to assemble at 7:15am. I got ready and wore the clothes that I've prepared yesterday. I got my bag and went down for breakfast before I went to school. When I reached the school porch , Miss Seohyun spilt us into groups. " Onew,Taeyeon,Minho,Yuri,Taemin" Your Group Teacher is me. " Jessica,Jonghyun,Tiffany and Kibum" Your Group Teacher is Miss Sooyoung. "Urghh.. How unlucky can I be?" I thought as I gave an irritated face to Tiffany.

On the way to the camp site , I fell alsleep. I dreamt about Jonghyun. OMO. What does this mean? When we reach there , we went to our dorm to unpack and get ready. I put in the essential items in my daypack and went to report. The first activity is "ice breaker" and we played many different games with our group members. I found out that Jonghyun is actually a nice guy but he is just too ...

>>> FAST FORWARD >>
During tea break (A/N: Tea break is after lunch around 3pm) , all of us we talking happily and I got to know alot of stuffs that I don't know like Key have a love-hate relationship with horror movies and once Jonghyun cries, it's difficult for him to stop.

>>> FAST FORWARD >>>
After having dinner I went to bath and wore (A/N: Just imagine it's Jessica not Sunny) long sleeves and long pants since we will be spending a night in the forest sleeping in tents. I took my daypack and started to find my way together with Tiffany, Jonghyun and Key to the destination.

When we reach there, we quickly set up our tent and went to assemble. The teachers gave us instructions and a short briefing. Soon, the night walk began. It was pitch dark and we have to trust our appointed leader, Jonghyun. I seriously have a bad feeling about this. Jonghyun is the leader since Key is just too afraid. We walk for about 30 minutes and saw the barbecue area. Yes! We have finally arrive. Since, we are the first group that arrive, we got snacks as our prize.

After eating, we went to wash up and sleep. I hope that I will have a nice dream as we said our "Goodnights".

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating. I'm seriously busy and I will try to update everytime I'm free. Once again, it's a short chapter. I sincerely apologize. D':
Please comment & subscribe. Thanks ^^