First Day

Unsure. (Semi-Hiatus)

Jessica's pov
" Darling , It's time to wake up. If you don't you will be late for school. It's the first day. I'm sure you don't want to be late " Mum said for the sixth time. I reluctantly woke up and took a bathe , wore an outfit , took my bag and went down to wait for My mum. (A/N : This is Jessica's outfit http://lookbook.nu/look/3748699-Pastel-Dip-Dye-Giveaways )

>>> FAST FORWARD>>>
" Bye , Mummy! " Jessica shouted as she step out of her Mum's car. The moment she turned her head , she saw her bestfriend , Tiffany standing in front of her.
"Ppali , Ppali. Let's go inside." Tiffany said as she push me into the school. After , buying some candies , we went to our class straight as we have no lessons so they need not need to go to the lockers.

We sat down at the corner end of our class as the rest we're taken. Moments later , our form teacher entered the class. "Good morning , Miss Seohyun" I said while i greeted our form teacher. " Good morning class. As you know , there will be sitting arrangements , partners in each class . said , Miss Seohyun. Soon after , I was told to partner J O N G H Y U N . Yes , It's Kim Jonghyun. OMG. Luckily , Tiffany is siiting beside me. Urghh. Whole year stuck with the idiotic KIM JONGHYUN. After setting class expectations and target settings , we began to fill up some forms and stuffs. Just before lessons end , Miss Yoona gave out a form. I just put it in my file and went out of the classroom. Luckily , he was'nt feeling well so nothing happened.
" Let's go to the ice cream shop! " Tiffany screamed.

>>> FAST FORWARD TO ICE CREAM SHOP >>>
I ordered Cookie & Cream while Tiffany ordered strawberry delight as she is in love with pink. " So , how was school today?" Tiffany asked.
" Yah. Why did you ask? You already know the answer. But , Fany uh. Do you know that you sound like my mum? " I answered back with a mehrong.
" Pabo. I'm just trying to care and be concern about you." Tiffany said in self defense as she stood up. "Let's go!" I said as i pull open the door. After 5 minutes , we reach home. (A/N : Tiffany is also Jessica's neighbor) "Annyeong. I'll text you alright? I said as she unlock the gate. "Bye!" Tiffany replied in English.

>>> FAST FORWORD >>>
After bathing and a hearty dinner , I took out the forms. "BWOH? A Camp? What is this? Omo, I must have fallen asleep during the briefing!" I thought as I took out my iPhone5 .

Sicachu : Hello. Tiffany? Can you explain to me about the form that Miss Taeyeon gave earlier?
DjTiffany : Ah . Is it the Adventure Camp Form?
Sicachu : YES!
DjTiffany : Ah. I forgot to tell you. You fell asleep on the desk just now. It's a camp details and packing list are there reporting attire is sports attire :D
Sicachu : Araso! Can you come over tomorrow for breakfast and let's go shopping for the camp. Mum had given me more than enough money for it already.
DjTiffany: Sure! See you tomorrow. Better wake up for breakfast , sleepy head.
Sicachu : Araso! Goodnight ^^
DjTiffany : Nites :D

I went to charge my phone and went to bed after that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So , how's the first chapter ? I hope you enjoyed it. I apologise for the short chapter because I want to leave the shopping trip for a new chapter. If you like my story , please subscribe and comment so that i can improve. Upvote please? Thankyou (:

PS : I'll update soon. I promise. Please be understanding. Kamshahamida ^^