Don't Go!

Days leading up to the debut

Kyuhyun went back to being cold and evil. Not talking to anybody especially Sungmin. Sungmin on the other hand who was still caring for Kyuhyun kept to his routine of bringing water for Kyuhyun and waiting for him.

----

“Kyuhyun ah!! Your water!!” Sungmin handling over a cup of water to Kyuhyun.

“No need…” Slapping away Sungmin’s. The cup of water fell to the floor causing a big mess.

“Aiish!! What is wrong with you?!” Yesung scolded Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun simply gave him the glare before walking away. Sungmin was still in a daze as a tear drop fell from his eyes.

“Hyung! You are crying!” A worried Wookie approached Sungmin.

“I’m not..” Min wiping away the tears.

“What’s going on with you and him?” Wookie asked.

“It’s nothing big.. Just some rough times I guess.” Sungmin said softly before walking away.

----

Their relationship was never improving, Sungmin was trying to get closer but Kyuhyun has already built a wall between them. Even back at the dorm, whenever Sungmin was in the room Kyuhyun would walk out of the room, only entering the room when he has to sleep. Kyuhyun became more bad tempered and would flair up and any small thing especially if it has something to do with Sungmin.  For now, Sungmin was the most hated man in his life, someone he cannot forgive.

------

It was just an ordinary day working hard at the studio. They were going to debut in 2 weeks time. Rehearsals were tiring, studio recording never made it easier. Sungmin has always felt inferior to the others as they were all so good in singing but felt that he was only average.

The boys arrive shortly after 11am to start recording their final 3 songs of the album. The mood was great, people were laughing and joking around. As usual, Kyuhyun would be sitting in a corner all by himself not talking to anyone, minding his own business.

 But the day took them longer than usual. It was already 6pm in the studio and people were starting to get restless. Yesung had some trouble getting the right notes but got there eventually, Wookie was just too worn out to sing anymore. Wookie snuggled into Yesung arms to take a nap. Somehow seeing that, Sungmin felt jealous. He wanted what he and Kyuhyun had to come back. He missed Kyuhyun, he had tried so many several ways to ask for forgiveness but Kyuhyun wouldn’t see eye to eye with him.

Sungmin started to record his part but couldn’t get anything right. He spent about 30mins trying to record a 20 sec part but still not getting it right.

 Kyuhyun finally just snapped and shouted “IF YOU CANT SING CAN YOU JUST QUIT ALREADY, WE DON’T REALLY NEED YOU HERE ANYWAYS!”

Everyone stared at Kyuhyun with a surprised look on their faces. A tear drop fell from Sungmin’s eyes as he stared at Kyuhyun who giving him the ‘I hate you face’. That was the last straw, Sungmin couldn’t take it anymore. He ran out of the studio as hot tears fell from his eyes.

“AHHH!!” Kyuhyun yelled as Yesung hit his head.

“HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE??” Yesung yelled

“What?” Kyuhyun asked coldy

“You are really something you know that?” Yesung retorted

“He can’t sing, it’s not mine fault right?” Kyu giving the evil stare.

Outside the studio

“SUNGMIN HYUNG!!” Ryeowook screamed hoping to catch up with Sungmin. Ryeowook manage to catch up and stop Sungmin.

“I can’t do this anymore, I’m sorry for all these times. You guys are good in singing, you don’t need me in KRYS. KRY sounds better anyways.”  Sungmin said trying to make himself feel better but it wasn’t.

“Hyung we need you!! How could you say that?? Don’t mind what Kyuhyun said. PLEASE!!” Ryeowook pleaded.

Sungmin gave in a little too easily to those rounded eyes of Wookie’s, he nodded and went back with him to the recording studio where they were already packing to go home. Ryeowook hissed at Kyuhyun upon entering the studio not afraid of what Kyuhyun may do to him.

The ride back to the dorm was awfully quiet. Sungmin sat with Ryeowook and Yesung. Kyuhyun sat alone at the back of the van starring at his Ipod. He didn’t care about Sungmin who was sitting in front of him. He just couldn’t forgive Sungmin for what he had done. At the back of his mind, he wanted to make Sungmin’s life difficult, he wanted Sungmin to suffer.

Sungmin really didn’t want KRYS to go down the drain because of him. Yes, he wanted to debut as a singer but what Kyuhyun said was somehow true. Sungmin was good at singing but not as good as them. He made the decision there and then, he was going to quit the next day, just disappear and never come back.

-----

Kyuhyun woke up the next day only to find Sungmin had already awoken and gone out. In actual fact Sungmin has already quit. He walked out of his room to see a high ranking SME official in their living room talking to their manager. “Annyeohasseyo.” Kyuhyun greeted before heading towards the toilet. He couldn’t help but overhear what the official was talking about.

“Sungmin came into the office today. He said he cannot carry on in this industry.” SME official said.

“So what about the album and debut? Their manager asked.

“We still have to do it. The 3 remaining would have to re-record the songs again. Probably we have to push the debut back a little.”

“No problem! I will work out a schedule with the studio.”

Kyuhyun lips unconsciously form into a smirk, but the smirk only lasted for a few seconds before his face fell gloom again. He felt that he was back to the person before he met Sungmin. Those times he was with Sungmin were starting to appear in his mind. Now, he felt lost and scared again, with no one to hold. Even though, those times when he was angry with Sungmin, Sungmin was still there by his side, unconsciously helping him, somehow the sight of Sungmin brought him anger and hatred but also calming in another sense. Now he has no one again.