No Other

 

 ‘’My heart is shaking. I know shouldn’t be thinking this, but I can’t help it. 
The only thing I really want right now is for him to finally notice me, but not as the shy, nice girl with scars all over her body, but as the girl I am on the inside.

I want him to hold me in his arms at night and just whisper reassuring things in my ear.

I want him to tell me everything is going to be all right, because I don’t want to live this horrid life anymore.

Tell me Ace, why is life so cruel?’’

––

I put the bright yellow sticky note in the book about the stars and put the book back on the shelf.

‘’Hana, are you done? We’re going,’’ Hyosung said as I walked towards her and my other two friends.

 ‘’We were thinking about going to this new café. This really cute guy works there and I really want to talk to him,’’ We didn’t exit the library yet, but Sunhwa immediately started swooning over another random boy she saw a few days ago.

 

I looked behind me, where I placed the book with the sticky note in. A handsome boy had that exact book in his hand.  He didn’t look at the note with pity, but rather with worry.

 

 

Little did I know that the handsome boy  –also known as Ace, his nickname– is different from all the other boys I have ever met, or will ever meet.

 

 

*Yes, the boy is Himchan. He just uses a nickname.

I’ll probably rewrite this someday, because I’m honestly not satisfied. This drabble is crap :-(