I'll Be There, Don't Worry, Just Remember Our Promise

I'll Always Stand By You

Jeongmin's POV

"Hyung-ah!" Minwoo said as I looked at him. "Waeyeo?" I asked as he looked at me. "You're blanking into space again" he said as I laughed awkwardly. "Really I was?" I asked as he nodded. "I guess it's because of too much practice. I'll just go outside to get some fresh air ok?" I said as he nodded and told me to be back after 2 hours.

I went outside the building and went near the river which is just beside our building. I always want to go here and just smell the fresh air because of her. She was my one and only girl until she went away and went to the US because of her studies. It has been 4 years, 4 years since we have seen each other. I could always see her just sitting beside me humming while looking at me smiling. She would always tell me to just smell the fresh air and forget all the problems and that remember that she is always there supporting me. I remember the very day when she said that.

Flashback

"Oppa" Minyoung said as I looked at her. "T-this is our last night together" she said as a tear fell from my eyes because my only girl in the world will move to another continent. She wiped my tear and smiled as she looked at my face. "Oppa can you promise me something before I go?" she asked as I nodded. "Anything for my princess" I said as she smiled. "Promise me that you would always come into this very place when you're tired, sad or feeling down. Remember that I would always be standing with you ok?" she said as I nodded. "Always smell and feel the fresh air so that you would always know that I am just beside you supporting you" she said as she looked at me smiling. 

"I hope you would do the same" I said as she giggled and nodded. "Of course oppa" she said as she put out her pinky finger. "Yaksok (promise)" we both said as we intertwined our pinky fingers. She leaned her head on my shoulder as I put one arm around her as we held hands and enjoyed the night staring at the moon and talked some things.

End of flashback

"I hope that she still hasn't forgotten that promise" I said as I took a deep breath and smiled as I looked at the moon's reflection on the river. "I hope that you would still remember me. You are still the only girl and princess in my life. Eventhough you went away I can still remember you in my heart" I said as I smiled as someone sat beside me. I looked to my left to see someone. "I'm glad you still haven't forgotten about it" a familiar voice said as she turned around and looked at me.

"M-minyoung-ah" I said as I quickly hugged her and tears formed in my face as I was really happy to see her. I heard her sniff so I let go of the hug as we laughed because both of us were crying. I wiped her tears as she did the same on mine. "Oppa.... you really kept your promise" she said as I nodded. "Of course aigoo you've really grown so much Minyoung-ah" I said as I put some hair behind her ear. "You're still as pretty as ever" I said as I saw her blushed. "How many years has it been? 4 years?" she said as I just nodded. "Well we were really young when we made that promise" she said as she giggled which made me smile. "I was 12 while oppa was 14" she said as I smiled.

"Oppa is really popular now" she said as I nodded. "So you listen to our music?" I asked as she laughed and pushed my head lightly. "Of course I do!" she said as she laughed. "So how was studying in the US?" I asked as I saw her frown. "W-well... it was fine but I just can't take the bullies that were there so I'm moving back to korea" she said as the smile on my face dissapeared. "Why do they bully you? Don't worry now, oppa is here, oppa will always protect you like old times" he said as I gave her an encouraging smile as I also saw her smile. "People just bully me because of my appearance but I'm happy that I'm back here with oppa" she said as she hugged me.

"You know when I was always sad or being bullied, I would always go to the nearest place where there is a river and I would take a deep breath while listening to oppa's songs" she said as I smiled. "Jinjja?" I asked as she nodded. "A-actually I want to confess something Minyoung-ah" I said as she just nodded. "Actually I really really love you not as a friend but as a guy who thinks that you are my one and only girl since when I was 10 I can't forget that I saved you from those bullies and that I would always protect you from any harm" I said as she widened her eyes but then calmed down and smiled. "When did oppa liked me?" she asked. "I liked you when I was 10 but I loved you when I was 13" I said as she just smiled at me. "Will you please be my girl from now princess?" I said as I let out a ring that I was always keeping. She gladly accepted it as she hugged me. "Why would I say no to my only prince" she said as I opened the box and put the ring on her ring finger. She smiled as she hugged me again.

I let go of the hug and looked at her. "Whenever you're feeling down always remember that I am always there standing by you. I know that I won't always be by your side so I hope that you would remember oppa by that ring" I said as she nodded cutely. "Does oppa always bring the ring?" she asked as I nodded. "I've always thought that you would come back so I would always carry this ring and confess to you if you come back" I said. "Gomawo oppa for always being there for me wherever I go. I always think of you before going to school and that thought would always cheer me up throughout the day" she said as I saw her cry. "Your welcome and always know that I'll always stand by you wherever you go forever" I said as I wiped her tears.

She pulled out something from her bag as I curiously looked at her. She laughed as she put something on my wrist. "I made that oppa during my first art class in the US. I've always wanted to give it to you so I'm giving it to you now" she said as I looked at my wrist and saw a handmade bracelet with a wood in the middle with our names writen there" she said as I looked at her. "Gomawo Minyoung-ah" I said as her smile turned into a frown again. "Actually oppa.. I'm only in Seoul for a week and I'm going back to Suwon" she said as my heart broke.

"Oppa I know that dating is not allowed in your entertainment and I want the best for oppa and I know that your dream already came true" she said as a tear fell from my eye and her eye. "Don't worry oppa because I would always stand by you and I would always keep our promise" she said as I somehow smiled but my heart is broken into pieces knowing that my confession was just nothing. "I'll also do the same and remember that I would always stand beside you anytime and anywhere forever" I said as I hugged her. "Oppa is my only prince and only you that's why I won't take this ring off so that I won't forget you" she said as I smiled. "Me too, I would always keep this bracelet with me so that I would always remember you" I said as I look into her eyes before leaning in to kiss her. She put her head on my shoulder as I put one arm around her and held her hands and stared at the moonlight.

"I-I guess I have to go now" she said as she removed her head from my shoulder and grabbed her backpack. "Me too don't forget to arrive home safely ok? Be careful on your way home I'm sorry if I can't take you to your house" I said as she hugged me.  "Gwenchanna oppa" she said as the both of us cried as we knew that we would be separated from each other again. I let go of the hug as I wiped her tears. "Don't worry I would always be supporting you don't forget the promise that we made" I said as she smiled as I kissed her forhead as I saw her disapearing figure.

As I saw her go I tried to calm down myself as I can't stop crying. Then I thought about how I will face the guys later when they saw my face so I stayed at the river and sat down there for another 20 minutes before going back to the dorm. I checked my face in the mirror and saw that my swollen eyes were already gone so I went in the building and met up with them again.

________________________________________________________

Annyeong!!! ^^

I hope that this one shot wasn't boring to you ><

And well if it is it's because I made this at 1am to 2am so it's kinda mixed up -.-

I'm really sorry >.<

And also I hope that you liked the part that this was Jeongmin's POV

If you guys want Your POV just answer the other poll and I'll gladly make one ^^

Tell me what you think of the one shot in this poll:

 

 

 

2nd poll:

 

 

 

Love you readers!!! ^^

Comments are appreciated ^^

~shiro123