sOrry

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Heejin's POV

 

I was still sitting in the hospital and waiting till Niel would wake up. Karin and Changjo went home but I didn'T want to go. I decide to go to his room and sit down there.

When I opened the door I saw a boy beside him sitting and loking to his face.

"Hey who are you?" I asked silently and he stood up and walked towards me. "My name is Chunji and this boy is my brother" he said. I thought his family doesn't live here.

"Ohhh ok sorry for disturbing" I turned away and wanted to walk outside the room when he hold my hand and said, "Please don'T go I need someone by my side right now, I dont know what to feel we had a fight together before he left. Thats why Im here I wanted to see him again but then Changjo told me he is here." He told me while his tears were falling down to his face.

 

"Please don't cry" I gave him a hug. Because I know how he is feeling it happened to me too before my Dad died we had a fight.. and I could never apologize to him.Before I knew it I started to cry too and we hugged each other really tight.

 

When I looked over to Niel, while still hugging Chunji, he already opened his eyes and was watching us. 

"Oh Niel you woke up" I went to him. "Kwenchanayo? Can you breathe well? Im so sorry I....." Before I could finish he said something. "Come on don'T apologize Im fine ok, come near to me I want to tell you something" I came reallynear to him with my face and he gave me a little kiss on my cheek and I blushes.

 

 

Chunji'S POV

 

I wanted to apologize from him but when I saw that he kissed her I was so jealous inside. Is it his girlfriend maybe? no no I dont think so.

"Hyung you're here?"Niel looked up to me and I smiled and walked to him. "I think its better fi I go now Bye see you niel Tae care!" This girl said and run quickly out.

 

Niel "sad": im sorry hyung

Chunji: Its not your fault I was the stobborn.

Niel: I should just stop and listen to you

Chunji: pssst its ok just take care about your health ok? I will go to your school too soon ^^

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

I walked out from the hospital and when I looked to my clock it was already 2am!! oh god Im so dead my mother is going to kill me. I run as fast as I can till I saw a taxi and went inside.

He drive me fast to our house and I saw my mother and Heelin looking out from the window. I walked to the door and opened it my mom and sister run downstairs so fast.

"Where were you!! Why dont you even write a message or give us a call dont you know what time it is?" My mom begann to yell at me and Heelin tried to calm her a little down. 

"Im sorry but my friend was in the hospital and I forgot my phone at Changjo's house I think." My eyes were still red because of crying and I think my mom releaed that because she said go upstairs and rest and nothing else.

 

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

"Which one from your friends were in the hospital? was it Ki?" I asked her because I Was curious she wouldn't cry if its not someone she likes a lot.

"It was another friend, just dont mind ok its not your business" she said and jsut alked inside her room and close the door.

This wasnt really nice :( ok it was even more nice then she is treading me the other days.

I just went into my room and fall asleep with the thought of Niel. I just couldn't stop thinking about him today what happened to me.

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

I was still thinking about Niel and somehow about his brother too he was really nice no wonder they are brothers. I hope they are good with each other again.

Ok its weird Im acting somehow nice? well Im tired I should just sleep maybe.

When I Was about to fall asleep my phone rang and when I picked up it was Rosie? Why is Heelin's friend callingme at this hour -.-

"Yoboseyo?" : Heejin

"Oh Heejinah Im really sorry for calling you at this time but I need your help": Rosie

"Why should I suddenly help you now? Why dont you just ask my soo awesome sister": Heejin

"Please its about your friend Changjo! and His friend from today Jo": Rosie

"ahhhh I think you like him right?": Heejin

"hmm I dont know but I Want to know him better how is he?":Rosie

"If you would ask me I will say he is such a player! But well he could change": Heejin

"Ohh another question beside this, I thought you are really mean but you don't sound like that": Rosie

"Aishh Im just tired ok? you wanted my help and I did reply you": Heejin

"Yes Im sorry haha I hope we can be friends in the future Heejin, you arent that mean as I thought you are even cool :)": Rosie

"Dont go so far hehe See you tomorrow alright? It'S 3am" :Heejin

"Ok Good Night sleep tight unni!" :Rosie

 

Ok I guess I can be nice too.