Who made you cry?

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

(Listen to this while reading :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW53MmtNMOg)

 

HEELINS'S POV

 

I took my phone and wanted to call Karam.

 

"Heelin?" : Karam

"Hi Karam.." :Heelin with a sad voice.

"Hey are you alright?": Karam

"No Im not can you come over to my place? I feel lonely": Heelin

"Yes sure but whats ur address?": Karam

"I will write it to you by SMS..Thank you Karam" : Heelin

"Ok I will come!" Karam

 

I sat back to my bed and wrote the sms. I hope he comes soon. He is such an great friend to me always. He is special.. :) Thinking about him makes me smile. 

 

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

"Oh my god I am so boredddd" I Was saying to myself already because I really didnt have anything to do.

I was sitting in my room looking out of the window and just want to go out somewhere I dont care where but somewhere outside!! -.-

But of course not alone. I called Rose she didnt pick up. I called Heejin she didnt pick up either -.-

I called Changjo and he didnt pick up aswell.

Where are these people are they dead or what??!?!?

I just went out by myself then maybe i can find a nice nightclub..

 

 

 

NIEL'S POV

 

I thought about everything about 20 times now. I love Heejin I really do. But how is it going to work out now?

I mean I broke Heelin's heart... I have to talk to Heelin again.

 

 

 

HEEJIN'S POV

 

I was yawning and yawning it was already late but no brother or Ki came home ==

So I went to the kitchen so make some food and checked my phone.

5-Missed calls from Taemin -_-

Who cares *deletes them*

Then I heard someone opening the door.

"IM HOMEEEEE" I heard a guy's voice ok thats probably Ji Young.

"WELCOME HOMEEE" I replied then and he looked shocked.

"Damnn Heejin its you right?!?!" He throw his bags away and run over to me and gave me a big bear hug.

"I didnt think that you would miss me that much" I loughed and he blush. 

"Sorry I didnt think to see you here. Where is Ki?" He asked

"On a date with my friend haha Changjo you remember?"

"Oh that little boy right? Yes I remember. He is together with Ki now?" 

"Yup they are.. Should we bring your stuff upstairs?." I asked him and he nod.

 

He really didnt change he is stil the crazy boy that I fell inlove with. Playful and hyper I just love watching him rapping but Im not sure if he is stil doing it. 

"Why are you straing at me" He wink to me and I loughed.

"Your stil so cute I didnt even think you would come back" I said and he smiled. "Of course I will come back, do you think I forgot our promise to marry :P" He joked.

"HEY!" I throw a pillow to him and he loughed. "Sorry I just remembered that day and had to say it" He loughed again.

"So did you find someone?" He asked me.

"Found what o.O"

"A boyfriend silly" He loughed and pat my head.

"Ahmmm nahh not really." I said.

"What an amazing reply -.-" He sat down beside me and then the door knocked.

"I bet its Ki!" I said and run downstairs.

 

"Ki! Since your here now I can go home right?" 

"Of course Heejin Thanks again" She hugged me.

"See you tomorrow then" I said.

"Hey! Why are you going stay here." Ji Young yelled form the stairs.

"Then my mom will kill me for sure this time! Im gone bye!" I said and closed the door.

 

I walked as fast as I could to get home. It was really dark outside so I was bit scared too.

"Hey!" Taemin walked towards me. "Why dont you answer my calls?"

"I didnt have time ok and now I have to get home fast"

"Let me drive you then" He opened the door from his car and drove me to my house.

"Thank you Taemin bye"

"Bye bye..."

 

I went inside and saw Heelin crying and Karam was beside her.

"Wha.. what happened?" I asked and she looked to me. I went and sat down beside her.

"Tell me who made you cry?"

"Niel.. he broke up with me." I got a shock when she said that.. 

Maybe I like him or maybe i love Niel but I will hate everyone that breaks my sisters heart.

He shouldnt be together with her if he doesnt love her..

 

 

OK THIS WAS MORE SHORT THEN THE OTHER ONE XDI will ubdate more in future hopefully^^ I couldnt ubdate a lot because of school work and so >< sorry

Hope you guys like it 

Comments are loved :3