There are two of them?

쌍둥이 ~ Devil and Angel?

Taemin's POV

 

I was walking slowly to find the address while smiling to the pretty girls on the streets. They just blushed and gave me to much attention haha so stupid girls. They fell so easy for a litle smile.

 

"Ouch" I suddenly pushed one girl to the street and she fel down. "Oh Im sorry" I helped her up and she was keep smiling to me. She was so pretty but to easy I don't like girls who are like that.

"Its ok oppa" She said and I walked away without replying.

 

After 10 minutes I finally arrived to this house and knocked the door. 

A really stupid looking girl opened the door. "Wah who are you?" She was jumping from joy and made me shock with her reaction.

"Is my cousin here?" I asked her with a annoyed face. "I think she is one of the girls who just came so come upstairs with me" Oh yes my name is Karin" She said her name is such a slow mod I thought she thinks Im stupid to not understnd it.

I just followed her and saw the same girl from before laying on the bed!?!?!?! huh? how is this possible?

"Did I hit you so hard that you are injured or what?" I asked her but she gave me a confused look.

 

"Who the hell are you? Why are you in my house!" She yelled at me as she wouldnt know me and her reaction was to different from before.

"Dont act like you dont know me! didnt I just push you away 10 minutes ago?" I asked her and saw a big questionmark on her face and Rosie begann to lough out.

"Oh my its her twin! I told her to buy something to eat for us since we will stay here tonight! I guess you met her on your way" She was still loughing. She has a twin?ok now everything is more clear in my head.

 

"I bought some chinese food is it ok Rosie?" I saw someone walking inside and when she saw me she smiled again. Ok thats the twin!!!!!!!

"How can you people know who is who from this two girls?!?!" I asked and they all loughed at me.

 

"I will go and do my hair another color tomorrow!" The girl on the bed said.

"haha yah Heejin thats a good idea!" Rosie replied and I finally know her name. Heejin the one who is more strong and the other one is? 

"Oh yes this is Heejin and her twin  is Heelin" A boy showed me. I was just glaring at both of them its like Im seing a copy from the other one! Well they are both pretty enough for me.

 

"Stop glaring at them Taemin! Yah Heelin and you karin let's go downstairs and make dinner ready" Rosie said " I will come too"  the girl beside Heejin and this boy said so they walked downstairs. 

Expect me...............I was looking to Heejins face and she gave me a really mean glare.

"Why aren't you going downstairs too? GO-OUT-FROM-MY-ROOM-NOW!" She yelled at me but it was so funny to see her like that haha she couldnt stay up to force me to go out so I just went next to her and sat down.

"What did I just say!" Heejin begann to yell again but before she could finish I oldher wrist and gave her a kiss.... I just hope I couldnt have done that so early! but I couldnt resist her lips.

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Heelin, Rosie and Ki were putting the food to the table while Changjo hold his sister Karin back from the food. He was still shocked that because of her Niel almost died.

Suddenly the door bell rang and it was NIEL!  

"You are all here and dont invite me?" He gave them a smirk and then hugged Changjo. 

Heelin was in the bathroom when Niel came so he didn't saw her.

"Where is Heejin? Still laying on her bed?" Niel asked Changjo and he smiled. "You always ask about her haha yes she is upstairs go and bring her down"

Niel begann to walk upstairs and opened really quiet the door..

 

 

Niel's POV

 

I saw her...kissing this long haired boy. He was holding her so tight I couldnt see it anymore and closed the door......

I thought she does like me a little too? I feelt so heartbroken now.

 

When I was walking down the stairs I sw Heejin walking out from the bathroom! Oh thanks god! that girl upstairs wasnt her! I took a big breathe and walked down.

"Hey" I waved to her and she smiled back. She is being her nice self again?

"Hi oppa Im suprised that you are here" She said. "Why wouldnt I be here when you are sick?" I giggled and she looked confused.

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

He thinks Im Heejin? This gave me a shock now he doesnt even know we are twins! I have to go upstairs to clear this now!

I was running upstairs and opened Heejin's room's door when I saw Taemin laying on the ground and my twin above him hitting him with her pillow.

"Whats going on here?" I asked but she was still hitting him. I tried hold Heejin back and Taemin stood up.

"wo you are damn strong girl! But I like it" Taemin smirked and Heejin was about to hit him again.

"Yah! seriously what happened?" I asked again.

"This jerk just kissed me!"Heejin yelled at him and I couldnt help but lough. "Thats why you were about to kill him?" I loughed more.

"Its not funny at all!" She yelled and I stopped. "Taemin dont do this again ok?" He just smirked back like why wouldnt I kiss her again look. 

 

"Now go out I have to talk to Heejin now" I Said and pushed him out. I could still see Heejin mad sitting on her bed now.

"Heejinah I have to tell you something" I begann and she just loked hat I have to say. "You know this boy........Niel.... He doesnt know that we are twins and he is here now."

 

"WHAT! ok I know that he doesnt know it but WHY IS HE HERE now?" :Heejin

"What? you already knew it? God why d I even ask it was sure you do":Heelin

"Yes yes so what are we going to do now?":Heejin

"Lets just both go down and he will be shocked":Heelin

"Ok but lets change clothes ok?: Heejin

 

We both changed our clothes before going down and then walked slowing down the stairs.

 

 

Niel's POV

 

After Heejin went upstairs I sat down beside Changjo. We were all waiting for her to come down.

Changjo was giving this girl Ki so much attention it was so sweet.

Finally I heard someone walking down the stairs but it was this boy I saw before.........

"HEy Taemin why are yo so late! Come and sit down" Rosie said.

"I was doing some stuff?" He walked beside her and sat down.

"Sorry we are late!" I heard Heejin screaming while walking around with another girl. 

But when I saw her face I was shocked!

THERE ARE TWO OF THEM? o_O