how to make them break up????

Invisible Stalker

*sighed*

you are disturbed by the thought of your hero like idol,Jung Yong Hwa, was dating an "almost perfect" girl like SeoHyun.Well,it's not like you don't like SeoHyun,but she is way too pretty and attractive that you are jealous of her. but you think you are very very pretty too.

you was on your math class when you was spacing out,thinking of how you could separate YongHwa and SeoHyun,until my extremely annoying teacher called me " Park Hyun Hee! repeat what I just said!".

*What should i do?! What should I say?!*

"Uhm.. x is 87?" I just guessed by looking at what she wrote on the whiteboard.My teacher glared at me as if I am the most disgusting animal here on earth,then she told me to stand up and go out from the classroom.

This might be karma.I thought to myself.I was thinking of something evil and I got something evil from the most evil teacher on earth,detention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the longest detention I have ever been in my entire life. 3 hours,not to mention that a scary teacher will stare at me for the whole 3 hours.Basically,in detention,I will have to do something usefull such as studying.But,since the year end holiday will be coming for the next 2 days,I don't have anymore subject i needed to learn.It's a good thing.

I was annoyed by the old teacher who was staring at me continuously.I tried to stared back at him,but I failed.So,I just pretend not to notice him by staring aroung the detention's room. Five minutes later,I was tired of it and I have to do something about it.Then I saw a board eraser at the old teacher's table.I used my power to make it moved.Maybe because I was not concentrating enough,the eraser didn't move even a bit.I kept looking at the eraser,tried to focusing my mind so that It will moved.

Not working.

I stared at it... and stared it more... and stared at it more...

BAM!

The eraser flew away and hit the old teacher's forehead.He looked so shocked and terrified.With his blank face,he look at the eraser.He rubbed his forehead.Then he turned his face to me and asked,"Did you see that Hyun Hee?Was it a ghost?".

I wasn't sure what I should say to him."Yea... I think so".

He stood up quickly and shouted loudly,"Get out of here,GHOST! Don't bother me!"

To be honest and serious,there was really a ghost here.But it won't bother anyone though.

Suddenly the detention room's door was opened by itself.I knew exactly that the door have always been broken and can't be closed properly.But then my old teacher freaked out even more "NO!!!!" then he ran out immediately. I laughed at his stupidity.I can't believe I have such a teacher in my school.

I was thinking of running away from the detention room when I realized there was a CCTV camera recording the detention room.I don't want more detention  so I stayed there quietly.one minutes.. ten minutes... fifteen minutes passed. I was bored. I still got 2 more hours to stay at this room. Then Yonghwa's face passed through my mind .I decide I'll watch him rather than do nothing.

I watched YongHwa practiced singing for his upcoming new album, re:Blue.Even though it was just a pratice,he was awesome.He practiced so long that I wonder how his throat was not hurt at all.Until his phone rang.He stopped singing and checked his recent message.It was from my rival,SeoHyun.

"Don't read it!" I shouted.

YongHwa heard me and scanned the room."Who are you!".

I think he still scared of me afterall.

"I'm your loyal invisible stalker........................................................ wrong! I'm your fan"

"THEN STOP BOTHERING ME!" He shrieked hysterically.

Oh ow.I think he is angry.Maybe I should stop for today. "sorry" then I stopped my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"welcome home honey,why are you late?" my mom asked. " I got a detention mom.." I replied weakly .

"HUH! WHY!?" my mom asked me in a state of shock.

I'll explain it  later..."

 

I lied down in my bed and closed my eyes  . Jung YongHwa,tell me.. what should i do to make you break up with seohyun??

Then I think 'maybe I should follow SeoHyun to find my answer'. I focused my mind to find SeoHyun's current location.....

 

Maybe I saw this wrong,but, wasn't this a changing room?. Then a girl came with towel wrapping her body. It was SeoHyun.Ops! this is not the right time. I blushed and stopped my vision right away.

............................

............................

...........................

"I'm a girl! WHAT ON EARTH am I blushing about?! "

 

                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ END