How You Discovered Your Abilities

Invisible Stalker

you thought it was just my own imagination.To be able to saw the dead,and to look auras of people. It wasn't too bad at the beginning,but as time passed,your vision became clearer and clearer.you never thought much about it until the day you turned 18.

you met a person who have the same abilitites as you. He was a magician who came to celebrate your birthday. Within the crowd of guests, he walked towards me and said, "You can see them". you replied confusedly "What?". "the dead and auras" he said.you thought he was mentally ill so you just walked away from him. He quickly grabbed your arm. He dragged you to a quieter place and started talking: "look above my head. What do you see?" . you answered "nothing".

"Look again. Do see any floating colors above my head?"

"Yeah.. i  think so" you said. you still looking at the floating colors above the magician's head,wondering what it was.It was green,red,and blue.

you asked " what is it really?"

"Auras. It resembles people's  emotion. Now look to your left. What do you see?"

"I don't know, a white moving air?"

"Bingo! I'm positive you have the same abillities as me" he said happilly and hugged you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Then we talked so much about our abillities.He said he could telephaty and look into people's future.you're not sure if you could do the same thing though. So you tried it,and suprisingly, it worked!. you tried to look at my future,but it turned out that i can't look to your own future.

                                                                                                              

you began to wonder what can you do more. you think: If you can see the future,can you see what is happening now? . you closed my eyes,thinking about what your mother was doing and a picture just appeared to my mind. She was sleeping on her working table,she looked very tired.you wanted to prove your vision.you checked my mother's working table and found out that she was sleeping there.Not only that,my vision was accurate,she slept at the same position as you saw in my vision.

you touched her head. A flash of picture came to your mind.you saw your mother in a supermarket,suddenly a giant black bear appeared and attacked the cashier.your mother ran and fell.

Not long after that your mother woke up.you still wondering what was you saw just now.My mother smiled and asked me "You're here honey?" . you nodded.  "Hey honey, you know what? i just dreamed of a black bear in a supermarket ,It chased me and i fell down.Very scary".

its the same thing you saw

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you stayed up late night in your room.you kept thinking how on earth you was able to have such a weird power. you lied down on my bed and looked at your room's wall.There were posters of CN Blue sticked to your wall. Then you came up with this brilliant idea: using my power to see what were they doing. Hehehehe *evil laugh*

you saw JungShin sleep soundly in his room. Yonghwa was writing some songs in his room with a keyboard and apple's macbook in front of him.He looked so serious.JongHyun and MinHyuk was eating together in a restaurant.It seems like they were eating some random soup you have never seen before.It looks disgusting.

you sighed.Just if i could met them.Well,maybe in my dream. ".............................................."   Right! I could met them! you hit your head.

Then you saw Jungshin for the second time.He was still sleeping. you focused your mind and entered his dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you saw JungShin in a garden. He was playing his guitar and sang.you came near him.you thought he couldn't see me,but then he turned his head to my direction and smiled. He can see me? you raised my hand and said,"hi". you wasn't expecting any response from him and surprised when he said "hi" back to you."You can see me?"  you asked. "of course i can. you're a human aren't you?" He laughed. "oh! hi then, umm can i ask you a favor?" I asked jungshin "what is it?"

"can cnblue concert in china , because im a fan"

"oh , very good then" I smiled widely "but , no our next concert is in london" my smile faded away

"okay then I should go now" you forced to smile.

hmm , maybe next time i use force to get them concert...