Love Confession

Love Confession

 

 

Tumblr_lxvitp4gwx1qhmz3lo1_500_large

 

01. Confession


 

Ji Hee's eyes were gazing dreamily towards the horizon as she stared at him from far away and secretly. Kim Jaejoong was the one who she was always gazing at, not only her but every girl in her school. He was so handsome and mysterious, he wasn't a man with many words but yet everyone knows who he was and every girl has a crush on him, some had confessed to Jaejoong but they all were rejected by him. That's why Ji Hee always admire him, even though he was a perfect human being, he would be sincere with his feelings. He wasn't like those Kingkas that people read in stories, full of themself.

 

"Yah! Stop looking at this boy and confess to him!" A male voice spoke into Ji Hee's ear, startling her. "Go tell him that you have a crush on him for six months already!" 

 

Ji Hee glared at her best friend, Myungsoo and shook her head as she sighed. "It's not that easy, Myungsoo! I'm just a average girl for someone like him!"

 

"Then forget about him! Just find another boy for you because Jaejoong doesn't know that you exist!" Myungsoo answered her with a smirk in his face, he likes to just to make her frustrated.

 

"Aish shut up, Myungsoo! It's just a crush... forget it because I'm not expecting him to notice me!" Ji Hee groaned as she grabbed her backpack and walked away from her best friend. She doesn't know how she considers him as her best friend when he was always teasing her and make her feel worse than she already was. It was him who made her to notice that she was always staring at Jaejoong, then she realized that her heart bursts everytime her eyes met with his when he walk past by her.

 

Myungsoo ran his hand through his black hair in frustration, he has been watching Ji Hee staring at Jaejoong and he was starting to feel irritated for her not trying to gain Jaejoong's heart.

 

"Yah! Wait for me, Ji Hee!" L shouted at Ji Hee and run towards her. The latter didn't look back at him and he sighed. "I'm sorry, ok? I just wanted to help you because I hate watching you staring at him and doing nothing!"

 

Ji Hee bit her lower lips nervously and murmured. "It's okay, I'm just mad because I can't stop looking at him. The more I try the more I look at him, desperatly for him to look at me."

 

"But you know... you should confess to him just to know his answer." Myungsoo said to her and grabbed her elbow making her stop from walking. "If he answers you with 'no', then I'll force you to forget him! No matter what, I'll do anything for you to stop looking at him! I promise you!"

 

Ji Hee stared into Myungsoo's eyes and knew that he was being honest with her, his serious face and his dim eyes looking into her made her want to believe him that he will make her forget about her crush.

 

"Fine... you promised me!" Ji Hee sighed in defeated and then she chuckled. Myungsoo smiled and slung his arm around her shoulder and started to walk towards the school's exit, pulling her with him.

 

"Then let's go home and prepare something for you to confess to him!"

 

 

The very next day, there she was standing nervously in front of him, Kim Jaejoong. She couldn't believe in herself how brave she was to tell him that she has something to say. She knows that he knows what she wants from him, after all Ji Hee wasn't the first to confess to him and she wouldn't be the last. But yet, she was there, trying her lucky.

 

"You said you have something to tell me?" Jaejoong asked her with his gentle voice as he titled his head to the side. Both of them were in the garden's school,  Ji Hee could feel many eyes on her because they were wondering why Ji Hee was alone with Kim Jaejoong, but her eyes were focused on him, feeling her heart beating fast inside her chest. Suddenly, she didn't want to confess, afraid to hear his answer.

 

"Are you okay? You seems pale..." He then asked her again, waiting for her patiently as he looked at her.

 

She chuckled nervously and shook her head as she looked at her feet. She had to do it for once and then she will move on, even if he rejects her.

 

"You know that I'm nervous because I want to confess to you. I like you for six month and now my friend convinced me to tell you how I feel about you. But I know you will reject me like you did to other girls and yet I'm still here to hear you rejecting me." Ji Hee spoke as her body trembled and closed her eyes because she said too much but in the same time she didn't said enough. She wanted to speak to him, to tell him what she wanted, to be friends with him. Having him around her would be enough.

 

"Then I'll answer you that I'll rejects your confession. I'm sorry, but-" He stopped from talking and closed his mouth.

 

Ji Hee's eyes widen as her heart broke into pieces. She had prepared herself to hear him rejecting her and yet she wanted to cry, wanted to disappear and never been seen by him anymore. Jaejoong looked at her and then he walked away, and she was grateful because she didn't want him to see her tears.

 

She felt a warm hand in her shoulder making her to face to him, it was Myungsoo who sighed, feeling sorry for her, he then wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him. Ji Hee buried her face into his chest and she knew she was safe to cry.

 

 

It was been three days since Ji Hee confessed and Myungsoo tried to make her forgets about Jaejoong, he even introduced her to his classmates like Woohyung, known to melt girls' heart with his smile, Dongwoo, known to make people laugh with his own laugh and Hoya with his charisma. But all of them failed to make her laugh or stopping her from thinking about Jaejoong's rejection. She really wanted to forget about him, she even averted Jaejoong's eyes everytime he would look up at her when he walks past by her. But it was her heart who didn't want to forget about her crush.

 

Jaejoong was walking towards his next class with his friends and then he saw Ji Hee walking with her head low, he had noticed that her aura wasn't bright anymore. As always, Jaejoong saw her looking up at him and then quickly she averted his eyes, something she would do since he rejected her. He have been trying to talk with her after the rejection and yet she was always avoiding him. 

 

"Ji Hee..." He called her name and instead of looking at him, she started to walk faster, trying to avoid him. Ji Hee didn't want to hear anything from him, the word 'rejecting' was always replaying in her mind. Suddenly she felt a hand grabbing her wrist and made her face to him, she gasped when she realized that that person was Jaejoong.

 

"Ji Hee, stop avoiding me!" He groaned as he grabbed her shoulder, making her stop from struggling to be free from his hold. "Stop! I want to talk with you!"

 

"I have to go somewhere!" Ji Hee shouted at him, startled as she felt her heart beating so fast. She realized that he was stronger than her and then she stopped to struggle and looked away from him, murmuring words with her soft voice. "Let me go, please."

 

"NO! I've been trying to talk with you, but you were always avoiding me!" He said as he grabbed her face with his hand and forced her to look into his eyes, to show her that he was being serious. She didn't say nothing, she felt her face hot as she felt his warm against her cheeks, making her brain spinning. "I, didn't want to reject you..."

 

"What? What do you mean!? You rejected me, Jaejoong!" She snapped at him and then she tried to struggle again to be free from him.

 

"I did because I wanted to be the one to confess!" He shouted at her and she stopped from struggling as she looked up at him. Everything vanished around her surrounding as she tried to understand the meaning of his words. "I want to be the one to confess to you... but your friend Myungsoo was behind you when I rejected you, then I didn't know what to do so I walked away."

 

"But... What? Why?" She questioned him as she shook her head. "If you feel sorry for breaking my heart, forget it! I'll be fine! Let me go now!"

 

"No, Ji Hee, stop! I like you for a long time, I rejected all girls because my eyes was always looking at you, my heart  always bursts inside my chest everytime you looked at me. I wanted to confess to you but you confessed to me first. I was stupid, I should've said yes and then your heart wouldn't be broke that badly. I heard you cry in Myungsoo's arms and I hated myself in that moment. But I do like you, Ji Hee... a lot and I want you to be my girlfriend!"

 

Jaejoong was looking into her eyes as he spoke with his soft voice, his thumbs were rubbing her cheeks. His dim eyes fell on her lips and slowly leaned on her, pressing his lips against hers as he closed his eyes to feel how soft her lips was. Ji Hee's body was frozen in the spot as her eyes were widen, looking at him. He pulled away to look away as his lips brushed her as he whispered.

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

Ji Hee couldn't help it but to smile at him. She nodded with her head and blushed when she heard him chuckling soflty and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him and to press his lips against her lips, this time she kissed him back passionately, feeling the tingling sensation going though her body that she never felt before.

 

 

 


 

That was my first oneshot, I hope you liked it! Please comment and let me know if you like it or not, and feel free to request a oneshot! =]

If you want to request a oneshot, go to another my fanfic and request!