PROM

PROM

Prom was on Saturday and still no one asked you, it was pretty depressing to talk about. Those posters for "THE MOONLIGHT" ball were everywhere staring you in the eye. You walked to your locker, and there was a huge prom poster covering it. You were furious, you ripped it off out of anger, knowing everyone looked as you threw it away. You started putting your books away from Biology, when suddenly a tap on your shoulder interrupted you.

 

You turned around slowly to a handsome guy pointing a rose towards you. Hi. You said to break the awkwardness. Hi, I was wondering if you would like to go to the Moonlight Ball with me? He asked. Me? You questioned. Yes, Hi my name is Suho. He replyed. Yes I would love to! You replyed. Okay so I will pick you up at about 8:30ish? Suho said questionly. Okay. You replyed. Okay see you later then. He smiled.

Suho didn't know you knew him, but you have had a crush on him since Freshman year! You kept it to yourself though, you never told a soul. Your heart was skipping a beat as you thought he really likes me! All of a sudden the warning bell rings, and you quickly sprint to class.

 

As soon as the bell rang, you drove straight to the mall, looking for the perfect dress. Then, you saw it, this radient lavender dress with gems on the bust. It was perfect! You thought. Now I just need to call suho. *You pick up ur phone and dial Suho's number.* Hello? Suho answered. Hey it is me i wanted to ask if your tux can have a purple pocket? you asked. Of course! Suho replyed. Okay well I will talk to you later. Okay bye. He said. Bye Suho. You replyed. Your heart was beating so fast at this point and the week had went on by so fast!

 

8:20 PM striked the clock, you were nervous as ever thinking about Suho. Finally, the doorbell rang and your mom answered the door. Honey, there is someone down here waiting for you. Okay im coming. You replyed. You look at yourself in the full length mirror one last time, you can do this. you told yourself. You took a big breath before walking down stairs. Wow, you look so beautiful. Suho said. You blushed and smiled. You walked towards him, and he gave you a kiss on the cheek. Oh, let me take a picture!!! Your mom exclaimed! Okay there I took it. You mom smiled. You faced Suho again as he took you wrist and slipped a beautiful purple corsage on it. You looked up at him, as he said lets go! You smiled.

 

You walked outside of your house, and there outside was a stretch limo glossy as ever. Oh My! Suho! You exclaimed. Anything for you! He smiled. He opened the door for you as you walked in. The ride was very romantic, he told you about how he has liked you since freshman year too. You smiled. As you two arrived to the dance, Kai and his date walked up to you. His date was in a beautiful baby blue gown, Kai in a black suit with a baby blue pocket. Hey you two! He smiled. Hi. We said. So this is the girl Suho talks about! Genesis exclaimed. Suho blushed.

Hi! My name is Genesis! She said. Hey! You replyed. Nice to meet you! She said as Kai dragged her to the dance floor. Suho turned towards you, would you like to dance? He asked. It would be a honor. You smiled. You two danced the night away! Finally, he took you home, walking you to your doorstep. So... He said. Sooo.... You replyed. I would like to hang out more. He said. I do to! you smiled. Okay. he said. okay. you replyed. okay. he smiled. AND THEN HE TOUCHED YOUR FACE AND KISSED YOU!