Secrets...

Unexpected Events

Ara's Pov

So the first day of school was okay, there wasn't really a difference besides the fact that most of the guys we're very pretty[...yes pretty, but not in a gay way haha how can i express that more clearly?...nevermind] 

"Ara~!" someone yelled from behind me , it was kyungsoo we got closer since yesterday. he showed me the school and my classes. Me and Namjoo had gotten closer to them,all 6 guys. [ So many , don't even get me started on the other 6 guys...] "Nae?" "Where are you going?"

"Home"He smiled "Oh, but can you come to our practice today?" I thought and sighed"I can't mianhae"He pouted

"You don't want to come?" "anniya, i do but~" He started tugging on my jacket

"Ara, please come~!" He whined and made a face that i couldn't resist "Arasoo, but can i bring Namjoo too?" "Of Course~! she has to come too" He was so happy, he couldn't stop smiling

"Okay,we'll be there later" he walked away and i got on the bus and made it home...

Chanyeol's Pov

 

I don't know what it was that made me feel this way, She was that one person that stood out the most to me i guess...I'm not the type to believe in love at first sight..but what is happening to me now?...

"Ya~!" Suho hyung was calling me to come practice "Nae hyung?" He came over to me and he seemed a little mad

"Why aren't you practicing?" He said with a irritated tone "Mianhae, my mind is somewhere else.." He smirked but tried to hide it.

"Don't stress about anything okay?.....or is it a girl?" He smiled and nudged me.

"H-Hyung, no it's not.. " Aish..he's getting Curious...what do i do ??...."Sure it isn't" He laughed at me and started making fun of me. 

"Really it's not hyung" He looked at me "Then, why did you stutter??" I couldn't think of a comeback  and i was running out of words "Keeping secrets from me?" "A-Anniyo hyung~" He looked at me with narrowed eyes "Your a bad liar" Oh man... now he knows...

 

Ara's Pov

 

When i got home to my surprise namjoo was there waiting for me"Ara finally, what took took you so long?" "I was talking to kyungsoo"

"oh really? Did he say anything about me?" She was really happy when i told her kinda.

"Ara, Can i tell you a secret?" I gave her a curious look and she looked around and pulled me closer and she whispered in my ear

"Ara i like kyungsoo"Those words made me stop breathing for a second. She pulled away and smiled

"Don't tell, Okay?" She looked at me"Ara, are you okay?"

"U-Uh Yeah i'm fine, i'm just tired "I said very hesitantly.

I told her i'd take a nap and after a hour i woke up and i still was a bit shocked...[ why not Kai, or Sehun, or Chanyeol? Why Kyungsoo?...] as those thoughts ran through my mind i got up from my bed and went to meet with the boys...

Chanyeol's Pov

"Um..i~~" I became speechless all of  a sudden "That's okay if you don't want to say who..But i'll find out" He laughed and walked away with a big smile on his face...

"Hyung~! Don't spread rumores around~!"He ran to the other memebers and we started practice. Then at that moment she came through the door......