Klutz

Caugh Between By2[One-shot/two-shot]

Yumi sat in the front while her twin Miko sat behind her and Jaejoong sat behind Miko. It was after school and Jaejoong was helping the Bai twin's with their studies. Yumi's mind wondered off as Miko's face buried inside her notebook, scribbling numbers and letters down. Yumi glanced back to see Jaejoong and slowly turned back and sighed when she saw that he was deeply into his study. Miko after a while did the same of turning back to see Jaejoong, he stared at the ceiling; sighing as he tapped his pencil against his notebook. Miko turned back to her notebook with a blank face, only if he knew.

Yumi ripped a piece of her notebook and made an airplane as boredom took over her, she sighed.

"Miko," Yumi tapped Miko's desk as she turned around.

Miko lifted her head. "Hm?"

"I'm hungry," Yumi told her.

"Oh,"

"Your hungry?" Jaejoong turned to them.

Yumi nodded.

"What do you say we stop here for today and go get something to eat?" Jaejoong grinned.

Yumi and Miko grinned.

"Sound's like a plan?" Jaejoong asked as he got up.

"Hai!" the two nodded.

Yumi and Miko got up and started packing their stuffs, as Miko turned she spilled all of her belongings on to the floor.

Miko cursed as she got down to pick them up, Yumi and Jaejoong helped. After putting everything back they got up, Yumi turned and as she did that she raned her leg against the desk. She yelped back in pain as she grabbed her leg.

"Ai ya~!" she shouted.

"Klutz," Miko giggled.

"Meanie," Yumi glared as Jaejoong came toward her.

"Here, let me look at it." Jaejoong motioned her to seat. Yumi sat as Jaejoong kneeled  and lightly touched her leg.

Warm feelings spread around Yumi at his touch.

"Nothing too serious," he told her as he light pressed the spot she ran into.

Yumi winced.

Miko turned around and paused as she looked at the two. How she wished it was her instead of Yumi whom Jaejoong was treating.

"We need to put some ice on that," he told her as he helped her stand up.

Jaejoong picked up Yumi's bag with his and draped her arm around his shoulder so Yumi could lean on him as they walked out; Miko followed.

Miko pushed her bike as Jaejoong pushed Yumi's as Yumi was on his back like a monkey.

"You are such a klutz Yumi," Jaejoong spoke as they walked.

======================

Sorry this was a really short chapter :(
Comment please.