Nice is Not You

Is This Love Wrong?

As you woke up the next morning and called your brothers down to eat, they hurriedly came downstairs and sat politely at the table. You stared at them with eyes as wide as saucers. *Well, they're acting strange today....* you thought while setting the table.

Suddenly, you felt something burning on your hand. "OMO!" you screamed as you dropped the coffee on the floor. You just suddenly realized it was dripping over your hand and your shirt.

DaeHyun ran to get tissue while Zelo grabbed the ruined cup on the floor and threw away the wreckage. You just stared at them the whole time. *WHY ARE THEY ACTING LIKE THIS?? Seriously!?* you thought as you kept staring at them do the work like they were your servants or something.

You didn't say anything else, but instead cleaned the table and put all the dishes into the sink. As you washed the dishes, Zelo helped dry it for you, and DaeHyun helped put it away in the dish rink. You just stared at them and then sighed as you sank into the kitchen chair.

"Okay.... spit it out...." you said and waited for the answer. Zelo looked at you, and shrugged. "Spit what out? My teeth?" he said, jokingly.

You shook your head and had to laugh while DaeHyun stared at you like he had pity on you. You didn't like when people pitied you because it made you feel small.

You thought and then again said, "Anyhoo, spit it out. The answer of why you've been acting different so far."

Zelo shifted his sight to the window, pretending to admire the beauty of the front yard, while Daehyun stared at the ground. Obviously, they're not going to give you an answer, so you hung your head and went to continue the other chores. 

Meanwhile, Zelo lowered his gaze, and then looked at Daehyun. 

"Hyung, don't make such sad eyes next time," Zelo said, half kidding. Daehyun just rolled his eyes, and then looked at your leaving figure. *I never knew. I'm sorry...*

------

You were in your room, cleaning. Umma and appa were off to their friend's house, so they would be away for a while, meaning that the house chores were up to you. You sighed as you wiped your forehead, then looked at the window. Surprisingly, you saw Daehyun playing with the usual neighborhood kids.

*That's new,* you thought. You gazed at him in curiosity. The little boy he was playing with seemed to like. As he turned around, there was something on his face. Not a smirk, nor a scowl. You gasped, as you realized he was SMILING! 

You rubbed your eyes, pinched yourself, and looked again. It was actually real. 

"Daehyun oppa is smiling!" you said, cheerfully and surprised. He was running, and playing ball with the kids. As you watched, you smiled also. 

You quickly opened the window, and shouted. "Daehyun oppa!!!!" 

All of a sudden, the nice, warm, fun feeling stopped. He stopped playing with the kids, and looked up at you. You looked back at him. 

*What happened all of a sudden? He stopped.* you thought. You puffed your cheeks, then closed the window and crossed your arms. 

"Meh. Nice isn't him anyways." 

You walked upstairs while on a er and sighed as you plopped onto your bed.

*What's up with them today though!?* you thought and laid on your bed. Suddenly, Zelo flew into your room backwards.

Practically FLEW. Okay... not FLEW but quickly bursted into your room without knocking or anything.

You looked at him worriedly, but instead HE WAS SMILING AS WELL. You smiled and helped him up. "Oppa? What are you-"

He just hid behind you and hugged you from behind. "SAVE ME FROM HYUNG!!!" he shouted as he blocked something with his hand.

DaeHyun-oppa was throwing water balloons in the house!

Since Zelo was hiding behind you like you were his shield, almost every water balloon hit you. You laughed and ran downstairs, trying to avoid getting hit again.

Zelo and Daehyun were still chasing eachother upstairs, and you just stood downstairs smiling. *I don't care why their acting like this, but.... as long as they love and accept me..... then..... let's just leave it this way....* you thought as DaeHyun and Zelo came rushing downstairs.


Annyeong!

This is the co-author writing for the first time xD

Well actually I'm finishing it ._. Anyways, Ima just keep it updated like this for now. Even though the real author-nim is going to scold me >.> Ehehehe ^7^" hope you like it!

-berryberrymochi and kpopgurl4ever

Ahnyeonghasaeyo readers! This is also the author of this story and I wanted to thank you all for supporting my story! Thanks to the co-author for finishing half of my chapter as well! ^.^

Anyways, hope you enjoy the rest of my update and keep supporting! Thank you!! ^_^