Having You Near

Rosemary Blue

Saw a video of Yesung and Taeyeon in youtube and it sort of inspired me to write this chapter...seriously I need inspiration nowadays to continue my stories. And this is suppose to be a short one in a short period of time..I am so slow.

------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon stared at Yesung as they were having breakfast together in one Sunday morning. They have been seeing each other more often , and sort of comforting each other since Leeteuk has gone. He is the only one who doesn't gets tired listening to her day in and day out about her stories of them together. Even her friends ,has told her that she should stop talking about Leeteuk and she should start moving on with her life ,but how could they understand the depth of her feelings for him. He is the ony man she loves and the only one she will ever love for the rest of her life.

"I decided to move in here and have a lease on Teukie's apartment." Yesung said matter of factly while looking at Taeyeon,wanting to see her reaction about his decision. She seems to be surprised but the happy response that he is expecting was nowhere to be found in her face. Yesung can only take a deep breath. But he wants to be near her so that whenever she feels lonely he can be around to cheer her up, especially the moments when she is missing his cousin Leeteuk.

"Is that alright with you ? he asked. He just wants affirmation that yes she wants him near and wants him to be around her.

"Why are you asking me ? and why do you want to do that ?" she asked.

"New York is too much of a city to me ,while here you are still a few minutes from the city and enjoy an urban life, I can have the best of both worlds." he continued pointing out the reason, but he omitted the main reason why he is moving near her.

Taeyeon nodded her head and smile. Smile seldom comes to her nowadays. It was a faint one but t is a smile nonetheless. "I don't want to be selfish but I really will like that, , spending time with you and being able to talk to someone about him, is so comforting,and I know I have never thank you for it." she said.

"You don't have to. It sure helps me too." Yesung said, as he drinks his coffee. He felt guilty of some sort. Seeing Taeyeon and wondered if his cousin is turning in his grave and is upset with him or is he is being thankful for spending time with his girlfriend. One can never know. But still the guilt surfaces ,

"So what you feel doing now after a heavy breakfast, ?" he asked.

"Nothing really,I just want to go back to my place. Maybe rest," she answered.

"Uhmmm that is not so good after a beautiful day like this, WE seldom have this kind of day where there is sunshine and it is not that cold and freezing, This is like spring. " he said trying to brighten up her mood.

"I don't think I can be of a good company." she answered.

"Nonsense, just a walk and with a nice view of the nature. I'll take no for an answer." Yesung insisted. Taeyeon think hard as she nodded her head. Maybe it is about time to go out..see if the world is still the same since Leeteuk has  left,,,as her eyes moist at the thought.

-----------------------------------

Yesung brought her to a park that overlook the New York Bay and the bridges, nice backdrop of the city with all it's tall buildings and skycrapers. There were very few people in there. The sun is shining brightly but the breeze brought chills to Teayeons body as Yesung put his jacket on her shoulder. They took a walk along the jogger's pathway....as they look on the view before them. They stopped as soon as they reach the seashore as they sat on one of the big rock .

The water was so deep blue with no thundering waves in fact it was so stilll and so quiet. Taeyeon stared at it the longest,...remembering their last summer together,  Her and Teukie walking in the sandy beach and watching the sunset together....tears misted her eyes as she tried to stop it and hide it from Yesung but it is too late...as the tears flowed and she found him staring at her....

"I am sorry,I told you I won't be a good company." she said, as she tried to smile with those tears.

Yesung grinned...."I told you I don't really mind."  as he remained quiet for a while looking at her and the view. Taeyeon tears just continued coming as Yesung's heart was squeezed seeing his beloved Taeyeon like this. He has to shake her off from this.

"You have to go out sometimes and face this,the world is still here Taeyeon,it has never left only Leeteuk and you have to go on and continued living your life." Yesung said. He was hurting seeing her like this.

"I can't and I don't want to. I can't live without him and I don't want to forget him." Taeyeon said.

"You don't have to forget him,but you have to continue living Taeyeon,even Leeteuk is not going to like it if you will be living in misery and pain . You have to let go sooner or later." Yesung said. Taeyeon didn't say a word.....she knew that what Yesung is saying is true but she can't do that, not now not ever Leeteuk will be the only man for her....and nothing can change that....and then she felt Yesung hands on her shoulder as he pulled her in his arms and hugged her...