Coffee.

N.A.P oneshots!

(A/N: A little drabble for a quick update. I hope this is good enough to make up for the lack of chapters that I have T_T Inspired by Day by Day in their lates album, Red Point, this story can be read in Minsoo or Niel point of view, although I wrote it with Niel in mind. Let me know what you think! It's always nice to read some comments. Enjoy!


 

Today was like any other day.

Today was another day I spent waiting for you to go through that door with your smile that can light up the whole room. Another day I spent wishing for another small conversation about you, what you like, how your day went, and anything about you. 

And like any other day, I spent the night flying back to the memory where I first saw you.

A bright, lovely Sunday and then there’s you. With a bright, lovely girl in your embrace and the smile that I always adore. I still remember your order like it’s ten minutes ago; two cups of vanilla latte and a slice of cheesecake for your girlfriend. I still remember how you tried to start a conversation with me while I made your drinks, saying how you’ve been wanting to visit my cafe and finally managed to do so, which I replied with a smile. I asked you about what you do, I asked you about where you live, and I asked you about her. And I handed you your drink, and you gave me your smile, that smile, that specific smile that changed everything.

I also still remember the day when you came back a week later, still with the girl, as lovely as ever. I still remember you talking to her and how your eyes sparked with every word that she said, I still remember how you held her hand so tight telling her things will be okay, and I still remember the little peck you gave to her cheek right before she left.

And, I still remember how you walked towards the counter, and asked for my number.

All the text messages, all the phone calls, I remember them all, loud and clear in my head.
The movie dates. The strolls to the park. And the late night visits to your apartment.

I still remember how it felt like, spending the nights after nights with you, in your warm tight hugs. And how it felt like when I saw you the day after with the lovely chick you always have your arm wrapped around. And I still remember myself knowing how it felt like when I caught you landing your lips against hers, knowing a few hours before, those exact pair of lips landed on every inch of me.

And then one day you came back, all alone, asking for one coffee to go. How you held my hand tight right before you left, gave it a squeeze for a while before saying a quick thank you and walked out. I remember them all.

And that was the last time I heard from you. Four months ago.
And I’m still waiting every single day, wishing you would step into this place again, even with the girl holding your hand tight, as long as I get to see that smile of you.