First snow of the season

Yuki

[Now Playing : DISTANCE]
______________________________

It's been a tiring month and I finally finished the schedule for my musical. It feels so heavenly. I finally have some time to be a lazy with JaeJin Hyung at home. He's a master in being a lazy . Even HongKi Hyung can't beat him.

It's getting really late and all of us decided to just stay back at FnC Entertainment studio.
I don't mind because honestly, it feels more homey here.
Maybe it's because we spent more of our time together in this studio instead of going back at the dorm.
Plus, here i can strum my guitar as much as i want without people getting annoyed because of the noise.
I really don't get it. I played just nice. I'm the guitarist of FTIsland for God's sake!
It's not like i'm strumming through a hard rock song or anything freakin loud.
It's just a soft ballad.. but i guess some people just don't get it.
Shrugging it off, I get up and walk towards the keyboard. For a while, i let the room filled with the rythm of our song, "Distance".
It reminds me of my dream, That place, That girl..
I finally realised that it's been a while since i had that dream.
Though, she remains in my memory as if she is real.
I filled my head with her image, her touch, her scent.. and i continue playing the keyboard.

I guess i'm too absorb with my music because when i opened my eyes, JaeJin Hyung is right beside me and i don't even realise his presence.

"SeungHyun.. Gwenchanhayo?? You seems troubled with something". I turned my head to him. Eventhough MinHwan is my Best friend in this band, JaeJin Hyung will always be the first one that will notice any changes in me. He really did his job as a Hyung..
"I'm okay Hyung. I'm just a bit tired because of the musical". I'm sure he will accept my answer because he himself have been in a musical before.
"Really??"
He sounds suspicious. I have to do something. I can't just bursts out telling him about my dream. He might think i'm weird. Well, I am always the weird one in FT Island, no doubt.. but still... it makes me feel uncomfortable
"Nae Hyung. Don't worry about me" I give him a brotherly hug.
He stands up and pat my back before he walk straight to the door.
"Don't stay up too late. We still have practice tomorrow"..
and he left.


________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I can't sleep, so I decided to take a walk for a while. It's getting stuffy inside the studio.
Plus, I missed her.. Really missed her.
Freaky isn't it?
How can you missed someone that only appear in your dream?
ONCE..!
She only appear once! but i can't forget those beautiful hazel eyes.
I let out a heavy sighed as i walked around the park near the railway station located not far from the studio.
A smoky mist comes out from my mouth.
I rub my hands together and pat my cheeks.
I look around.. there's only a few people here.
It's late and this place is not crowded at all. So, i'm perfectly safe from Primadonnas.
Ah... Primadonnas... *smiles*
Sometimes they are helpful and sometimes i just don't understands them.
Though I know that they love us. Every one of FTIsland members and of course, we love them with all our hearts.
Finally found a place to sit, I sat down and stares at the sky.

Pretty

Suddenly my phone rings... JongHoon Hyung's caller ID appear on the screen.

"Yebuseyo?"
"Yah.. eodiyo?? Manager Hyung is going to be mad if he realise that you've been missing".
"I'm at the park. Arasso, I'm going home now"
"Hurry up.. We can't cover for you if he asked". He hungs up before I could reply anything. I really don't wanna be yelled at.
So, I walked quickly to the studio.
Just my luck, just before i cross the railway, the train conductor lowers the bars.. an action showing a train will come through.
I cursed under my breath.. I really don't wanna get in trouble. I reach my phone and text JongHun Hyung

                                                 ___________________________________________

                                                   Hyung, If he ask.. tell him i'm in the toilet or something.
                                                   I'm stuck at the railway
                                                                                                                                         -SH

                                                 ____________________________________________


Less than a moment, he replied.

Wow,This guy really is a fast texter.


                                                     ___________________________________________

                                                          Arasso.. but don't be too late. He might get suspicious

 

                                                                                                                                          -JH

                                                       ___________________________________________

 

I look at the time on my phone. My hand is shivering from the coldness.
 

                                                                                       [2.00 am]
 

No wonder it's THIS cold...
I rub my hands together, trying to make it warm.
After a while, the train appear, moving fast right in front of my face and dissapear in the darkness.
Then,
It happens so quickly as I take a glance across the road where some people are also waiting for the train to pass by.
Without any reason, my heart beats faster.
I can feel 'her' presence..I can feel 'her' warmth..She felt so near.
I look around. Trying to find the mysterious girl that had once appear in my dream but i can't find her anywhere.
Standing still on the same spot from the beginning, ignoring everyone that passed by me,

I close my eyes and hold on to her image thightly in my mind. I'm afaid that it might fade away. I don't want to open my eyes. Through the crowd of people, I feel her from the distance. I inhale deeply.. and i froze.

                                                            That scent.. i recognize that flowery, musky scent.

I quickly turn around and i saw a girl that just walk passed me.
Unconciously, I reach out my hand but she just keep on walking without realising anything.

My knees feel weak. I plopped down on the road as I watch her keep walking.
I looked up when she's gone from my vision.
 It seems like the first snow of the season had fall..