Its better to be like this

Please love her like I do

(A/N: Yuri POV)

"You sure you want to do this?" Tiffany asked after she confirming Jessica had ran out. I nodded my head weakly and looked outside the window.

"Its better for me to act like I lost my memory so that she can forget about me. Its time for me to move on." I said. I had askedmy friends and the doctor to help me, help lied to Jessica that I had lost my memory. I smiled bitterly as Sooyoung shook her head.

"What if she found out about this?" Taeyeon asked.

"By the time she found out, I won't be at South Korea anymore." I said.

"What do you mean?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I will attend Soo's wedding and right after that, I will fly to Japan." I said.

"Why? How about your job?" Nicole asked as I sighed.

"I will try my best to survive." I chuckled bitterly.

"What if she-"

"Its better to be like this." I sait, cutting Sunny off. I continued to stare outside the window, staring at the blue sky, reminscing the memories of me and her for the last time as I was ready to completely let her go. After that, I didn't saw her anymore, partly was because I was avoiding her, and another part might be she couldn't accept that fact that I had lost my memory about her. Anyway, I managed to live my days with heartache and suffer but I managed to bear it all alone.

Today was Sooyoung and Sunny's wedding and I was sitting here, staring at them enviously. Maybe I was abit too innocent when I wished for a happy ever after with her afterall. I saw she was standing at there, as one of the bridesmaid and of course she was beautiful as ever. I smiled bitterly and slowly sneaked out when the couple was exchanging their vows. Sorry guys, but I needed to go now.

I quicly hailed a cab and went back to my apartment. I was going to starta  new life at Japan, a life that completely away from her.

(A/N: MY POV)

"Where's Yuri?" Sooyoung asked as she walked into the room after she finished her wedding.

"I just saw her sitting at there, watching you two with a bitter smile." Taeyeon said.

"Just stop finding her. She's at the airport right now." Hyoyeon said after reading a message from phone.

"What?!" Jessica shouted.

"Oops, we are busted." Tiffany said as Taeyeon sighed.

"I guess we can let her know now." Sunny said as everyone nodded their head.

"Look, Jessica, actually Yuri didn't lost her memory. She pretend that she lost it because she want you to forget her and be happy with Taecyeon." Taeyeon explained as Jessica grabbed Tiffany's shoulder.

"Didn't you guys explained to her?"

"You know Yuri, she never listen to others when she is determine to do something." Sunny said.

"And now she is on her way to Japan. She want to be completely away from you." Sooyoung said.

"I need to rush to the airport now. Taeng, lend me your sportcar." Jessica said as Taeyeon threw her the car keys.

"Bring her back to us." Taeyeon said as Jessica rushed out.

"N-no! D-don't leave me!" Jessica thought as she drove toward the airport, silently praying that the certain tanned girl would still be at there. She quickly parked the car and ran, for the first time in her life, toward the airport.

"Where are you?" She thought as she looked around and she spotted a familiar figure. She ran, again and gave that person a backhug, completely startles that person.

"Don't leave, please! Yuri!" Jessica shouted.

"S-sica?" That figure turned her back and stared at Jessica. Yuri mentally cursed herself for not walking any fastest and cursed the airline company for delaying her flight.

"Don't leave me, Yuri!" Jessica shouted in desperate and tears flowed down from her eyes. Yuri gently wiped it and shook her head.

"I need to go, Sica. Its better to be this way. You can have your happiness with Taecyeon while I can go and explore the world." Yuri said as Jessica shook her head.

"No! Taecyeon and I are over. I file in a divorce. I'm now single and I want you back." Jessica said had completely left Yuri dumbfounded.

"W-what? You can't just like this. How about your parents?" Yuri asked.

"They know I love you and they approve it. They want me bring you home." Jessica said as Yuri just shook her head.

"S-sica, I c-c-" Yuri being cut off by Jessica smashing her lips on hers.

"Just be with me, please." Jessica said after pulling herself away. Yuri then sighed.

"I.......................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEVEN YEARS LATER

"Yoong! Krys! Jisook! Three of you come here!" Jessica shouted as one boy and two girls walked toward her with their head lowered.

"Umma." Three of them said in unison.

"What do I tell you about cucumber?" Jessica asked.

"Not to put it on umma's face." Jisook said, as he was six years old, the eldest among the three.

"Good, then may I know who is the one that put cucumber in my sandwich?" Jessica glared as Yoona slowly raised her hand.

"Its me, umma. oppa and Krys didn't know about this." Yoona, the older twin of the age of five said.

"But umma, don't punish Yoong. All of us help her by not telling umma." Krystal said as Jessica sighed. Suddenly she heard the door of the living room being opened.

"I'm home." A low husky voice could be heard.

"APPA!!" The three children shouted as they ran toward the tall tanned figure.

"Whats wrong? Omo, who make my Yoong cry?" The tanned figure said as Yoona pointed toward Jessica.

"Umma scold me." Yoona said.

"Thats because they put cucumber in my sandwich, seobang~" Jessica whined and pouted.

"Omo, Yoong, you should know how much your umma hate cucumber." That tanned figure said.

"I'm sorry. I promise not to do it again." Yoona said.

"Thats good. But I got to admit, it was a good prank though." The tanned figure said.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! Do you want to die?" Jessica shouted as Yuri chuckled. Yuri patted the three children's head.

"Go and prepare yourself, your beloved godmothers are coming." Yuri said and the three children quickly went to prepare themselves. Yuri walked toward Jessica and hugged the older girl.

"Sorry, Sicababy. But you know its fun to tease you." Yuri said as Jessica pouted and smacked Yuri's arm.

"Its your fault for being their father."

"What?!" Yuri acted surprised.

"They inherit your prankster side and none of them inherit my icy side." Jessica said.

"Well, Krys do, she even has an english name because you ask for it." Yuri said.

"Just shut up!" Jessica glared at Yuri who chuckled and pulled her wife into her embrace.

"You look extremely y everytime you glare at me." Yuri cooed.

"Yah! Byunyul, stop it!" Jessica blushed as she smacked Yuri's arm.

"I love you so much, Jessica Jung Sooyeon." Yuri said.

"I love you too, seobang." Jessica smiled as Yuri pecked her lips but soon the simple peck turned into a passionate kiss.

"YAH! You two! Get a room! There's children here!" Taeyeon shouted as she walked into the house with the spare key that Yuri gave her.

"Well, they're here." Yuri groaned as she facepalmed.

"Lets continue tonight, seobang~" Jessica purred as Yuri grinned and nodded her head.

"Come on, Byunyul!" Taeyeon shouted as Yuri smacked that midget's head.

"Shut up, ByunTae!" Soon both of them started to bicker.

"They never change." Tiffany said as she stood beside Jessica.

"Yup. They never do." Jessica smiled as she saw Yuri was pushing Taeyeon away with her long hand.

"Well, for now, at least all of us have our happily ever after." Tiffany said.

"Yeah, thats why I don't want them to change. Its better to be like this." Jessica smiled and walked toward Yuri.

"Yeah, it is." Tiffany said.

"COME ON! STOP FIGHTING AND IM HUNGRY!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Appa always hungry." Kyungsan shook his head and sighed.

"Yah, Sunny! See what your son said!"

"He is also yours." Sunny said.

"Hahaha! You guys never fail to make me laugh." Hyoyeon said.

"Be polite. Amber will learn from you." Nicole said and sighed.

"Hey Yul, how is it right now?" Taeyeon asked by shouting the question.

"As expected, ITS BETTER TO BE LIKE THIS!!" Yuri shouted and pecked Jessica lips. Both of them smiled at each other, happy that they were able to spend their life with each other.

 

 

A/N: FINISH!! Sorry for delay....Cause I've been working...and its dead tired....Oh god...Anyway..Hope you all enjoy this chapter...I going to continue my other fic..Please comments and subscribe~~