Please love her like I do

Please love her like I do

(A/N: Yuri POV)

I was here, sitting in a cafe, facing her and her fiance which she hid from me for awhile now. I might not knowing this until the day she married to him if I didn't decide to have a small talk with her father.

FLASHBACK

"Yuri, you can do this. Just ask for his approval." I mumbled to myself as I sit in the office of the father of my beloved, Mr.Jung, the father of Jessica.

"Sorry for letting you wait." I turned around and saw Mr.Jung was staring at me. I stood up and bowed.

"No, I just arrive here." I said.

"So what do you want from me?" Mr.Jung asked as he smiled at me.

"I want your approval, sir."

"What approval?"

"Approval of me marrying your daughter." I said as he frowned and rubbed his chin.

"Sorry, but I thought that you are only my daughter's best friend." He said as my eyes widened.

"Besides, she is engage to the heir of Ok Enterprise, Ok Taecyeon." He said as I nodded my head and chuckled, pretending all was a joke.

"You are so good at bursting my joke, sir." I pretended to laugh when my heart was in pain. He looked at me confusedly and soon laughed with me.

"Omo! Yuri-ah, you are such a joker." He said as I pouted.

"I was just wanting to hang out with my best friend's father." I said as he nodded his head.

"Anyway, didn't Jessica tell you about her wedding that is going to held three days later?" He asked as I rubbed my chin. My heart was in pain, how could she lied to me? How could she telling me that she love me but went and marry another guy?

"Maybe I forget. You know, I'm kinda busy with my job." I said, pretending to smile sheepishly as he nodded his head.

"I think I need to go now. There's another car need me to check on it. See you later, sir." I said as I bowed and walked out from his office, went straight to Jessica's apartment.

I rang her doorbell, waiting her to come and tell me it was all a joke that she and her father planning. But the one that opened the door had completely crushed my hope.

"H-hey, Y-yuri." Taecyeon greeted me as I smiled at him. He was one of my childhood friends, who had been a great friend to me wince we're young. I didn't even know how did I met him when he came from a rich family while me, I was just from the orphanage.

"Who is it, baby?" I heard her voice as I smiled bitterly. Soon she appeared at the door, beside Taecyeon with her surprised expression.

"Y-yuri?" She called out as I nodded my head weakly.

"Hey, Jessica." I said.

"W-what a-are you doing here?" She asked.

"I just want to have a talk with you two. I will meet you two at the cafe that we hang out when we're in high school." I said and turned around.

"Yuri, please understand me." She said as I turned my head to her and smiled weakly.

"Lets talk about this later." I said and walked away.

END OF FLASHBACK

"L-look, Yuri." Taecyeon said but I lifted my hand to stop him.

"I know everything and I'm hurt, just to be honest with you two." I said as I shook my head, never knew I could be decieved by her for so long.

'S-seobang."

"Stop, Jessica. There's no nickname between us anymore." I said as I hold her hand and gave her a smile.

"Yuri, I'm sorry but our family want us to be together." Taecyeon said as I nodded my head.

"I know and don't worry, I never blame you two for this." I said as they stared at me with their eyes widened.

"Really?" She asked as I nodded my head.

"I blame myself for not capable of giving Jessica a complete family, I blame myself for not capable of giving Jessica a relationship that everyone approves. I blame myself for not being a man instead of a girl and lastly, I blame myself for not being a daughter from a rich family." I said as tears rolled down from my eyes.

"Yuri-"

"Look, Taecyeon. I know you love Jessica and I'm sorry for stealing her from you so now, I am giving her back to you." I said and took a sip from my ice coffee.

"I know that her parents never approve of our relationship, thats why I'm only her best friend in front of her parents. I know our relationship are going against nature. A man should be with a woman, thats the rule of a nature. Two women aren't meant to be in love with each other. I know that even if she run away with me, I can't afford the expenses and she might need to work too. She is a princess, that is meant to be protected. She is meant to live in a rich and complete family. I know I can't give her a complete family or a rich family. Being with me might make her family disown her and I truly don't want that happen." I said as I stared at her and it appeared that she was crying. I smiled and shook my head weakly.

"And you appear, Taecyeon. I'm glad that you are the one marrying Jessica.  I really do. Because you are able to give her a complete family, let her to feel the feelings of being a mother. You are able to give her high quality lifestyle since you are from a rich family. Most of all, I know you love her with your heart and you will treat her good. I trust you, Taec. I really do." I said as I wiped away my tears.

"Yuri, we can solve this." Taecyeon said as I shook my head.

"No, just leave it like this. Taec, you are the heir of Ok Enterprise, while me? I am just a mechanic in a workshop. My salary might be only 0.1% from yours." I said as I laughed bitterly.

"Yuri." Jessica called out as I stared at her.

"Taec, I love Jessica and I really do. I never lie to her and I never betray her. But because I truly love her, I want her to have her own happiness. A happiness that everyone adore and admire. And I know she can't be with me to achieve that type of happiness. Thats why, I'm willing to let her go." I said as I sighed and drank my coffee.

"Yuri, I'm sorry." Taecyeon said as I shook my head and smiled at him.

"There's no need to be sorry. I am not letting her go. I am giving her to you, a real man who is capable to protect her. Taec, treat her like a princess and like a glass. She is easily to break into pieces so never do so. Trust her and gain her trust. Thats all I want you to do." I said as he nodded his head.

"But, do you really want to give up just like this?" Taecyeon asked.

"There's nothing else I can do. You two are going to get married three days later. I'm giving up because I love her." I said as I stood up.

"I gotta go now. Its nice chatting with you two." I smiled.

"Yuri, sorry. I can't do anything when they insist of me amrrying him." She said as I nodded my head.

"I understand, Sica." I said.

"I love you, Yuri. I really do. I never stop loving you." She said as I wiped away her tears.

"Then love Taecyeon instead of loving me. He can give what you want." I said as Taecyeon hold my shoulders.

"Are you sure of this?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"Yes, I'm." I stared at Jessica.

"We can solve it, Yuri." He said as I shook my head.

"It's okay. There's no need to solve it anymore. Just promise me one thing." I said.

"What is it?" He asked as Jessica stared at me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Please love her like I do. Thats all, nothing much." I said and turned around, walking away from both of them. I didn't cry that night or the following days or nights. I just stayed out from her life and buried myself in my work. Taeyeon and Sooyoung, my bestfriends, Sunny, my boss were worry about me.But I just shrugged it off and told them I was fine even when it hurt deeply whenever I thought of her. Three days had passed and she got married to Taecyeon. The big news were all over the country and I had took a day off just to hide myself in my room. After that, I never joined any gathering of my friends, because I knew that they would be there.

"That's what love is all about." I muttered as I kept all the things that bring me the memories about us. The pictures, the couple shirts, couple rings, her toothbrush, I even moved to a new place just to erase her presence in the room. Those girls constantly came and pay me a visit. I knew they were just checking on me and I really appreciated it. But it was hard for me to move on anymore. I was hurt and exhausted, low in confidence and being kinda quiet. Sooyoung kept on telling me that, I was losing my Kkab personality. I truly did lost it as I couldn't find any happiness in my life anymore. There's my friend but when they went back to their home, leaving me all alone in my room, I'm being all alone again.

I constantly heard about the news of them but I ignored it by working as hard as I could, until the stage of, Sunny forced me to take a week of vacation and threatened me by firing me. I smiled at the thought of that danshin standing in front of me, scolding me. It was just too hilarious. After that, everything remained the same and I'm glad to know that, Taecyeon loved her like I did.

 

A/N: First chap up...Going to end it really soon, hopefully by today....XD..Please comments and subscribe.