Do I know you?

Please love her like I do

(A/N: Still Yuri POV)

It had been three years since that day and I never involved in another relationship. I still avoided to meet up with her or any gatherings with my friends. I was scared that I might not able to control myself when I saw her even though I kept on reminding myself that she was married.

"Yuri?" I shook my head and stared at Tiffany who was leaning against her car, waiting for her car to be fix by me and Taeyeon to be back from buying strawberry ice cream.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response I was burying my head to check her car engine.

"Do you want to join us for this coming weekend?" She asked as I lifted my head.

"For what?" I asked.

"Gathering and celebrating the SooSun couple for being engage." She said as I smiled. I then stared at her ring on her ring finger.

"Maybe celebrate you and Taeyeon got married?" I asked as she pouted.

"We celebrated that before me and Taetae got married. You're the one that didn't attend." Tiffany pouted as I chuckled and wiped my face,

"I had something to do that day." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right. You said it everytime when we asked you to come." She said as I sighed.

"Fany's right. We know what you think but Yuri, just this, show yourself." Taeyeon said as I nodded my head.

"I will try my best."

"No, Yuri. We will fetch you." Taeyeon said as I sighed. So there's no way for me to escape this time.

"Alright." I sighed as I nodded my head and pointed toward Sunny.

"Its fixed. Go and pay to Sunny. By the way, its 70 dollars." I said as I turned around and checked on another car. I didn't want to meet her and her husband which I sure that they would attend the gathering too. I had been burying myself into more than one job in order for me to bury the feelings inside of me.

After that, I just spent my days like usual, work,eat and sleep, oh, and constantly talked to Sunny and Sooyoung. With that, I was now sitting in my living room and sighed.

"Just act like nothing had happen." I muttered to myself as I gently slapped my face. Suddenly I heard my doorbell rang. So I stood up and opened the door. I didn't saw Taeyeon and Tiffany but in fact I saw the peoples that I didn't want to see.

"H-hey, Y-yuri." Jessica said as I nodded my head.

"Taeng and Fany couldn't come so they ask us to fetch you." Taecyeon said as I nodded my head again.

"Lets go." I said as I locked my door and looked at them. That midget and mushroom, they were so going to get from me.

"Okay then." Taecyeon said as he walked in front with Jessica and with me followed behind them. I plugged in my earphone and started to listen songs from my phone. I saw she was glancing at me but I pretended to ignore her. The whole car ride was silent and nothing more. I didn't want to start a conversation because I had told myself that I needed to stay out from her life. I couldn't just go and entered her life. I still had feelings for her but I wouldn't let those feelings ruined her happiness. After that, we reached Sooyoung's house.

"Thanks." I said as I got off the car but I felt someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw she was staring at me. I took off my earphone and looked at her.

"Can we talk?" She asked as I shook my head and retreated my hand. I then walked toward the door and rang the doorbell.

"Oh, you came!" Sunny squealed in joy as she saw me. I bowed and walked into the house, trying to find a certain midget and a mushroom.

"Oh, Yuri, you..." Taeyeon became speechless as she saw I glared at her and sighed.

"Where's Hyo?" I asked as Sooyoung walked out with a bag of chips.

"She is fetching Nic." She said as I nodded my head and sat on a sofa, closing my eyes, taking deep breathe to slow down my heart beat. I shook my head and opened my eyes. There she was, sitting beside Taecyeon, with their hands intertwined with each other and to be honest, my heart ached when I saw it. I took a few deep breathe and sighed.

"We're here with you, buddy." Sooyoung said while rubbing my back. I shook my head and stood up.

"Lets party, shall we?" I asked as everyone nodded their head.

"Are you alright?" Sunny whispered as I smiled at her.

"I'm fine for now." I said as I enjoyed the party but throughout whole party, I was avoiding her by making conversation with others. I shouldn't talk to her, I should kept this feelings in me and I should just suffered all by myself. Yes, Kwon Yuri, just suffered all those heartache by yourself. She was happy now and I could see she was going to have a family soon. We were having fun by drinking wine and some other alcoholic drinks. I kept on drinking as I wanted the pain to be taken away by alcohol.

"Yuri, can we talk?" I looked up and saw her, she was a bit tipsy since her face had a tint of red spreading across it and I wasn't in the state of talking to her so I shook my head and stood up, walking passed her but being grabbed by her.

"Please, Yuri. Just a talk." She said.

"No, Jessica."

"You didn't attend my wedding three years ago and you never find me. You keep on avoiding me! You said you had let go of me and wish me to be happy!" Jessica shouted. I turned back and hold her shoulder, ignoring all those stares from other people.

"I didn't attend your wedding because it hurt me so much! Imagine you saw me marry to the other guy! I couldn't stand the fact that I wasn't the one you are smiling to!  I avoided you because I want to surpress this feelings in me! I let you go but that doesn't mean I had move on, Jessica! I wished you to be happy and thats why I didn't go and find you! I don't want to ruin your life because of me!" I shouted and took deep breathe.

"Sunny, Sooyoung, congratulation on getting married. I gotta go now. Bye." I said and turned around, preparing to walk out but felt a pair of hands circling around my waist.

"Let go of me." I said.

"No." She replied as I harshly break through her hug and pushed her toward Taecyeon.

"Take care of her, Taec. She is drunk." I said as I walked away from there, biting my lower lips, trying to fight the urge to cry.

"Kwon Yuri! Just stop and listen to me!" I heard her shouted before I turned the door knob. I ignored her and turned the door knob, walking away from her.

(A/N: MY POV)

"I will follow her. You all please take care of Sica for me." Taecyeon said and rushed out, chasing after Yuri. Jessica was sitting on the couch, lowering her head.

"I told you we shouldn't ask Jessica and Taecyeon to fetch her." Taeyeon said as Tiffany arched her eyebrow.

"I was just letting them to reconcile." Tiffany said.

"But all of us know that Yuri never stop loving Jessica. She is just burying that feelings of her deep inside her." Hyoyeon sighed.

"Sorry guys." Jessica said as she sighed.

"Its not your fault. Yuri just need some time." Sunny said.

"For how long? Its been three years already." Tiffany said.

"I know! But you couldn't just expect her to move on! She just give up on Jessica for Jessica's happiness!" Sooyoung shouted and punched the table.

"Guys calm down. Being like this doesn't help the situation." Hyoyeon said as Sunny rubbed Sooyoung's back.

"Sorry. I just...I can't stand seeing Yuri like this. Even though she act like she is fine, but I know she is not." Sooyoung sighed.

"Yeah. She been working a little hard." Sunny sighed.

"How hard is she?" Jessica asked as she gulped.

"She worked three jobs and slept for four hours per day." Hyoyeon explained as Jessica gasped.

"In order to forget you." Taeyeon sighed. Jessica began to cry as Taecyeon hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I never want to leave her side but its just, my father..." Jessica sobbed.

"We know and she know. She know she shouldn't had start a relationship with you from the start. Thats why she willing to let you go, despite that she is suffering." Taeyeon buried her face in her palms.

"She never stop loving you, Jessica. She tried to stay away from you, from ruin your life with Taec. She rather suffering herself than pulling you down with her." Hyoyeon explained as Jessica nodded her head weakly.

"She doesn't want you lost your rich life and suffer with her. She think that she is not worthy of you." Sooyoung said.

"Even though she threw everything that consist of you away but she never throw that necklace. She always smiled bitterly when she touched that necklace." Sunny said as Jessica began to sob louder, she knew what necklace Sunny was refering to. It was a key and a lock necklace that Yuri gave it to her for their first year anniversary. Yuri nearly died due to exhaustion in work just to afford that necklace and to be honest, Jessica was still wearing it.

"SOO! I need to borrow your phone, NOW!" Taecyeon bursted into the door and was looking for Sooyoung with panic on his face.

"Woah, woah, calm down dude. Whats wrong and here's the phone." Sooyoung threw the phone to Taecyeon.

"Y-y-yuri...i...." He pointed to the road outside the house. Everyone rushed out from the house and gasped.

"YURI!!" Jessica shouted as she ran toward Yuri, who was laying on the road, in a pool of blood.

"What happen?" Taeyeon asked.

"She had been hit by a car and that car just speed off." Taecyeon said as he clenched his fists.

"N-no! Y-yuri!" Jessica said as she gently lifted Yuri up and caressed the tanned girl's cheek.

"S-s-s-ica." Yuri said.

"Shh, help is on its way. Just hang on!" Jessica shouted as tears flowing down from her eyes.

"S-s-sica, I-i'm s-s-sorry f-for a-all t-those t-time.I-i'm g-g-gla-ad t-t-that I m-met y-you a-and w-was a-a-ble to f-fall i-in l-l-ove w-with y-you." Yuri coughed out some blood.

"Please, Yuri, dont leave me. I love you!" Jessica shouted. Yuri smiled weakly.

"N-no, l-l-love T-taec i-n-stead. I a-a-m t-tired. N-need s-some s-sleep." Yuri closed her eyes as her bosy suddenly lost the strength of holding it up. She slumped in Jessica's embrace lifelessly.

"N-no! Yuri! Yuri!!" Jessica shouted as she sobbed.

"I n-n-never s-stop l-loving you, s-s-seobang." Jessica said in her sobs.  Yuri was then sent to hospital as fast as possible and was now in Emergency Room.

"What happen Taec?" Taeyeon asked when all of them waited outside ER.

FLASHBACK

Taecyeon rushed out and grabbed Yuri's hand, forcefully turned the tanned girl to face him,

"What do you want?!" Yuri shouted as she forcefully retreated her hand.

"Yuri, is this what you want? Seeing Sica be with me? Is this what you want?!" Taecyeon shouted back.

"Its not what I want but what else could I do?! TELL ME!" Yuri shouted back and stared at Taecyeon with her teary eyes.

"We still can fix this." Taecyeon said as Yuri shook her head.

"Don't mention about it again. You promise me that you will love her like I do and I can see you fulfill your promise and thats all." Yuri said as Taecyeon smiled bitterly.

"But you are the on in her heart, not me."

"Then make her forget me."

"I tried!"

"No, you didn't! You should just reject the offer of fetching me today! You should just brainwashed her!" Yuri shouted.

"You should tell her how useless I am for letting her go! You should let her know how disgusting is for two women to fall in love with each other! You should just give her baby!" Yuri shouted as she stepped a few steps back.

"She want your baby! She doesn't want mine!"

"How can two girls have baby?! TELL ME! HER PARENTS NEVER APPROVE OF ME!! HER PARENTS APPROVE OF YOU!!" Yuri shouted back and smiled bitterly.

"Yuri-ah, please. I don't want to see you so broken."

"Taec, I'm tired. I really do. I was shocked when I knew I was only her best friend in front of her parents. It mean she never fight for us while me, I fight for us with all I had. I break my friendship with those friends that think she is not worthy for me. I even quitted the high pay job just because the boss despised me and her being together! Thats why I ended up working for Sunny." Yuri said as she continued to step backward.

"Y-yuri."

"I am tired of fighting for us. I know she is scare about her parents found out about us. I know her too well, Taec and I know you are the only one can make her safe. Because I'm gone f-for g-" Before Yuri could finished her sentence, a car that drove in high speed hit her and then speed off.

END OF FLASHBACK

"N-no." Tiffany cried as Taeyeon rubbed her back.

"J-jessica." Sooyoung stared at Jessica who was now sobbing.

"Did you loved Yuri from the start?" Sunny asked as everyone gasped,

"I d-d-did love her and I still do. I never stop loving her. Thats why I decide to fight for our love but I never thought its too late." Jessica said.

"Sica and I had file in a divorce last year and she had tell her parents the truth of her relationship with Yuri. Her parents couldn't accept it at first but Sica was trying her best to let her parents know that she can't get happiness when she's with me. Thats why in the end, her parents let her go and asked her bring Yuri back for Mr.Jung to apologize to her sincerely so Sica decide to find Yuri but Yuri never showed up." Taecyeon explained as he sighed.

"But it was too late." Sunny sighed.

"No, its not. She need to attend our wedding!" Sooyoung said as she hugged Sunny.

"Besides, she is not that type of person that will leave us all alone." Taeyeon said.

"If I fight for her love from the start, if I introduce her as my girlfriend, then nothing like this would happened." Jessica said.

"Stop blaming yourself, Jess." Tiffany said after wiping her tears and calmed herself down.

"Yeah, Yuri wouldn't want to see you in such state. She blamed herself for those three years." Hyoyeon said and earned a nudge from Nicole.

"Look, Jessica. None of us want this happen. So don't blame yourself." Sooyoung said as Sunny nodded her head. Suddenly the light went off and the doctor walked out from the room.

"Hows our friend?" Taecyeon asked as the doctor wiped his sweats.

"She's fine. She just need some rest and will be awake by tomorrow afternoon. She need to stay in hospital for obvservation for three days." The doctor said and walked away.

"Thank god." Jessica muttered as she continued to cry, but not because of sadness, was because of happiness and relief. After that, everyone went home, leaving Jessica all alone with Yuri. Yuri's head was being bandaged and with some cords attached to her body, an oxygen mask covered half of her face.

"Yuri-ah, I'm back, by your side again. So please don't leave me, seobang." Jessica muttered as she slowly fell asleep. The next day, she could felt Yuri moving under her, so she lifted her head and saw Yuri was slowly opening her eyes. She then realized all her friends were in the room.

"You're awake, Jessie. Go and wash your face. The doctor said Yuri is going to awake any time now." Tiffany said as Jessica weakly nodded her head and went to wash her face. After that, she saw Yuri was now sitting on the bed when she went to Yuri's room.

"Yuri~" She smiled and ran toward Yuri. She hugged Yuri tightly but frowned when she didn't recieve anything from the tanned girl.

"Seobang?" Jessica called out as she slowly pulled herself away and saw Yuri was staring at her with confused expression.

"Do I know you, miss?" Yuri's question had crushed Jessica's heart completely. Jessica turned and stared at Tiffany.

"Jessica, Yuri lost her memory due to the impact of her head on the car when the car hit her." Taeyeon explained as Jessica slowly turned and looked at Yuri.

"I'm Jessica, Yuri. We love each other." Jessica said as Yuri gave her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry miss but I don't remember it at all and all those girls here, Do I know them too?" Yuri asked, staring at Jessica innocently. Jessica gasped and rushed out from the room to get some air as she cried.

"W-why?! WHY? Is this the punishment for me being too late?" Jessica cried as she shouted to the sky.

 

A/N: Next chapter up....I think this story will end later....So please be patience...Please comments and subscribe~~~