Party

Rises [Discontinued]

A/N Yayy another update so soon. I deicided to update this quickly since the last update took awhile. Hope you like this chapter :)

The lights shined on the Mnet Countdown stage so beautiful. 2ne1 sat on stage in chairs with microphones in their hands singing one of their new songs. The fans waved glow sticks in the air back and forth to the gentle rhythym of the song.

"You're no longer the man you used to be~" Minji sang softly with light emotions. As she closed her eyes and sang the lyrics she imagined her best friend Taeyang. She hated how he was treating her like any other girl he would like to date. She thought she meant something more to him, apparently it wasn't like that.

"Cause the man that I loved wasn't cruel to me, he'd never hurt me so~" Chaerin sang after.

"Now I'm on my knees as you watch me cry, you just stand there calm, all you do is sigh~" Dara sang in her soft whispery voice.

"No way, I can't recognize, you're not mine anymore~" Bom's voice broke out reaching the high notes into the stars.

"Can't you come back to me, just the way you used to be?~" Dara sang behind Bom's high notes in a soft heartbreaking voice.

"You're not mine anymore~"

"Can't you come back to me? Can't you bring your love back to me?"

"Oh my baby, why don't you care? Whatever happens to me, you won't be there. And I know~ wherever we go,"

"W'ell be apart, apart, apart~"

"Apart, apart~"

"Apart, apart~"

The song finished and the audience applauded and cheered for the girls. The lights dimmed down allowing 2ne1 to walk off stage. Minji walked over to the snack table to get some water.

"Taeyang Oppa, why are you being this way?" Minji turned around quickly at the mention of Taeyang.

"Serri, Viki, please I don't want to talk about this anymore." Taeyang pleaded. He was around two members of Dal Shabet, They were off on his arms pulling him in different directions. Minji stared at the two girls. They had on short skirts, high heels and bare shoulders. Minji began to glare.

"Oppa! Why are you so cruel to me?" Viki said pouting as she did.

"Oppa, am I not aegyo enough for you now?" Serri asked in a sad voice. Minji opened the bootle and took a huge gulp hoping to cool down.

"Look, Serri, Viki.. you are both really nice girls. Why do you even want to continue dating me?" Taeyang asked finally able to free his arms loose.

"Taeyang, I know that even though you dated all of us girls from Dal Shabet at once, you must have really loved me more." Viki said.

"He dated them all?!" Minji screamed in her head.

"Yea, even if it was all at once, I knew whenever we kissed that we were meant to be together." Serri stated. She nodded her head in a matter of factly way.

"All at once?!" Minji's voice roared inside of her. She squeezed the water bottle that was in her hand. The water jumped up and splashed Minji from her head and face. Her makeup smeared and her hair and shoulders were wet.

Chaerin saw what happened to her friend. She immediately took action by grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the scene and towards the dressing room 2ne1 shared for the night. She sat Minji down and began to clean off her face. Chaerin knew not to say anything to Minji, she wanted to give her space for her to think. She just sat there working on blow drying her hair and reapplying her makeup. Minji looked up at the TV in the room that was broadcasting the performance. Big Bang was performing now. She looked at Taeyang dancing to their song 'Last Farewell'. "You cruel, cruel person." She said.

~*~

Big Bang was cheering themselves on all the way home. They had won Mnet Countdown beating Beast and 2ne1 from the top 3. 2ne1 didn’t mind because they knew they weren’t far by much. “Oh snap, we have the radio competition this Friday as well!” Daesung said to everyone on the bus.

Whenever 2ne1 and Big Bang had to go to the same event, they used their bus because they would use less gas that way. “Yea we’re gonna win that one too!” Seungri cheered as him and Daesung high fived.

“Hey guys we should have a party to celebrate!” Dara brought up from thin air. Everyone in the bus quieted down for a bit.

“That actually isn’t a bad idea.” Chaerin said. Bom nodded agreeing with the idea.

“Yea, you actually came up with a good idea!” Jiyong said to Dara teasing the poor girl.

Everyone began chanting Dara’s name for the good idea. Seunghyun looked out the window and smiled to himself. He pulled out his phone to send a text message to someone. He knew just who he was going to invite to the party.

~*~

Music was playing at the party. There was so many different Kpop groups there who were close to the artists of YGE. People were either playing Just Dance, cards, talking, dancing, or pigging out at the food table. 4minute, MissA, Wonder Girls, AfterSchool, B2st, B1A4, Block B, and BAP were all there.

Daesung stood by Hyuna as they had a conversation. “So, how was the kiss?” He asked regarding Her and Hyunseung’s on stage kiss at the MAMA awards.

“It was so different, I’ve never kissed before so I felt weird after it happened.”

“Haha, yea right.” Top said as he walked passed the two of them. He didn’t like Hyuna much, or 4minute. He was a little annoyed they came. He knew other girl groups made 2ne1 feel uncomfortable with their overly feminine ways and intense beauty that 2ne1 wasn’t known for. He walked over to his buddies, B1A4. He didn’t see Sakura anywhere and so he decided to pass some time.

~*~

“Ha! In your face Kahi! I beat in Just Dance again!” Taeyang cheered as he mocked the older noona who was known for her powerful dancing.

Kahi gave Taeyang a playful smile and touched his shoulder slightly patting it. “Good game Taeyang, call me.” She said with a wink. She walked away and left the remote behind.

Taeyang smirked as he watched her walk off before continuing on his competitive streak. “Champion right here! Anybody else want to face me?” He announced.

“I’ll do it.” A voice from behind him said. Taeyang turned around to see who it was who had challenged him. To his surprise it was Minji. “Alright.” He said in a confident voice. He knew Minji was a good dancer but he also believed he was much better.

“Put it on medley.” Minji said as she grabbed the remote and adjusted the safety strap for her wrist. She turned to Taeyang and smirked, she knew he didn’t do so well when it came to medleys.

~*~

Sakura looked up at the building that read YGE on the sign. She felt so uncomfortable and out of place. She didn’t want to come to the party but she knew she would start off her knew friendship with Seunghyun off on the wrong foot and so, different from her better judgment she came. Sakura took in a deep sigh before walking inside. She looked around at everyone there.

“Where is Seunghyun?” She walked towards the snack table and paused to search some more. She turned and saw him standing next to B1A4 and Block B. Sakura hesitated but walked up to him anyways.

“Hey Seunghyun!” Sakura said in a playful voice. The other boys looked at the stranger confused. They didn’t know what group she belonged in. She was really pretty and it puzzled them why they hadn’t noticed her before.

“Hey, Sakura! You came.” Seunghyun said ecstatic.

At the name the boys were thrown off. They knew she wasn’t in an idol now. “Huh, is she one of your fan girls hyung?” Zico asked.

“No, I’m not his fan girl, we’re just friends.” Sakura clarified.

“Wow, that’s so cool that you’re friends with your fans hyung.” Gongchan said to Top not hearing what Sakura said.

“I’m not his fan girl though.” Sakura mumbled inaudible. All her confidence she worked up over the years was quickly erased in just this moment.

“Did you win some sort of contest to be able to meet him?” Baro asked still not hearing Sakura’s small voice. Seunghyun could tell by the look on Sakura’s face that she was in an uncomfortable situation. He felt bad at not being able to handle it.

“Or was it a CD signing you met at?” P.O asked.

“No, we didn’t.” Sakura gritted her teeth.

“At a performance?” Jinyoung suggested.

“You know what guys, it doesn’t really matter.” Seunghyun said finally trying to take control of what was happening.

Sakura gave a confused look to Seunghyun. He hadn’t reacted the way she thought he would. He wasn’t the same person she thought he was. Her mind grew dizzy as she became confused. “Yea, I guess it really doesn’t matter.” She said to herself as she turned around and walked out.

~*~

“Lovey Dovey Dovey~” Sang the music coming from the TV as Minji and Taeyang danced. They were both shuffling really well. The crown that indicated who was winning would switch back and forth between the two.

The song changed again. “Loving you~ you~” They continued dancing now doing the famous hoola hoop dance by Sistar. A crowd had gathered around the two astonished at the high scores that were being achieved at the game. Everyone began cheering for either Taeyang or Minji.

Suddenly the song switched again. “Roly Poly, Roly Roly Poly!~” Taeyang and Minji both began to disco dance moving their hands and fingers to the beat.

Taeyang was extremely tired. He underestimated Minji with the medley. He thought she wouldn’t be able to handle the frequent song changes but she was practically fluent at it from his point of view. Minji was almost ready to give up but she didn’t want to. She couldn’t let Taeyang beat her at such a trivial game.

“Bubble bubble bubble pop!~ Bubble bubble pop pop!~” Minji put her hands on her hips and began to bubble pop. Taeyang saw her from the side and began to stare uncontrollably. He was dancing as well but did not hold the remote correctly in his hand. “Aish!” He said once he noticed what he was doing wrong. He began to focus once again.

“Step it up! Step it up!~” Minji had the crown but Taeyang was only 200 points away from her. The medley was coming to an end.

“Chitty chitty bang bang~ chitty chitty bang bang~” The music stopped and the points were being added on the screen. Minji and Taeyang looked intense.

“Minji wins!” Seungri shouted.

Minji couldn’t believe she won. She smiled so brightly as a wave of people went to hug her. Taeyang was a bit sad and disappointed but a smile appeared on his face when he saw how happy she was. “Good job Minji.” He said and walked away giving her, her moment.

A/N Hope it was good. Well let me know what you think! Your comments motivate me to update sooner <3