Pet Names

Snugglelumps

"How was class Cuddle Bear?" You handed Minseok the drink you'd bought for him while waiting for his class to finish. He took a big gulp of the hot drink, and gave you a smile.

"It was pretty b-"

His friends' snickering and mocking kissy faces stopped him midsentence.

"I wuv you Cuddle Bear." One of them imitated you.

"I wuv you too Snugglelumps."

"Hold this, babe." Minseok passed the drink back over to you, glaring at his friends as the continued to mock you two. He set his backpack on the ground and stripped off his heavy coat, revealing his toned body, before breaking into a run, heading straight for his friends like a raging bull. "I've got your Snugglelumps, stay still."

His friends screamed and ran in opposite directions. Your boyfriend quickly caught Jongdae, putting him in a headlock and giving him a nougie while he laughed and pleaded for help. "Who were you making fun of? Huh? You jealous?"

"Sorry, sorry." Jongdae laughed as he struggled to get away. "Luhan laughed first."

After he finished torturing Jongdae, Minseok hunted down Luhan, who was lurking by the door inside of the library. He dragged him outside and proceeded to throw soft jabs and kicks. "Who are you calling Cuddle Bear?"

"Your girl just did!" Luhan laughed, trying to duck and dodge Minsok's hits.

"The difference is she's my girl. Apologize."

"Sorry ______!" Luhan called.

You smiled and waved, sipping at your own drink.

"Don't let me catch you on the street." Minseok faked being angry as he released Luhan and marched back towards you.

"See you at practice tomorrow," Luhan called and waved. "Later, ______."

You waved again as Minseok shrugged back into his coat and slung his bag over his shoulder. He took his drink back and put an arm around you. "Now that that's settled. Class was boring, I missed you Princess."

You pressed a quick kiss to your boyfriend's lips and snuggled into his side. "I missed you too Cuddle Bear."


A.N

SO this was another little something that made me go WTF.  But Xiumin does look cuddly, like you could snuggle with him all day and call him cute pet names.  At the same time, let's not forget that he's athletic with the martial arts and soccer and all.  I just... really like his physique in this gif