Chapter 1

Exchange Student

We sat in the car in silence.

Complete silence.

It was so awkward. Your mum tried to make little conversation at the beginning, but Luhan wasn't interested, bless him. He was too busy staring out the window, tracing the raindrops with his fingers. His long, white, pretty....What are you saying!! You sound like a freak! Anyways, it was still cute. Meanwhile, you played with your hair, twisting it around your index finger. "You have nice hair." A voice said. It took you by surprise. No one had ever said that, not even your parents! You smiled at Luhan, he was looking at you, more like staring at your hair. "It is pretty." You giggled, blushing a deep shade of pink. "Thank you, so do you." You replied. Luhan smiled too, then turned back to trace the window again. Did he just compliment me? Does he think I'm cute?! Of course he doesn't, no one ever thinks I'm cute.

1 hour later

"You will sleep here, this is your room." You quietly mumbled to Luhan, pointing at the door. He frowned, you said it too quickly and too silently, he couldn't hear you. "Uhhh..what?" He replied, looking as confused as ever. "Your. Room. You. Will. Stay. Here." You said, clearly, pausing after every word. He thanked you, with his glorious gleaming smile. You quickly walked down the hall to your room, slamming the door shut. YOU CAN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM OK. HE IS A CHINESE EXCHANGE STUDENT. You thought, plopping down on your bed. As you sat up, you were eye to eye with your SHINee poster. You had a thing for K-Pop ok? "He's cuter than Taemin..." You whispered. You continued to whisper to yourself, until the knock on the door made you jump. "C-come in..." You shouted, picking up a magazine so it looked like you had something to do. It was Luhan, you noticed he had changed. Into jogging bottoms, and he looked amazing. "Oh- hi." You said, smiling a little. You didn't notice that Luhan was just staring at your poster covered walls, SHINee, Super Junior, Girls Generation, 2NE1, U-Kiss, you had all the albums, so all the posters. "Super Junior." He said, taking you by surprise. "Mmmmh, I like Asian music." You replied, not looking up. "I do too, I have all of SHINee's albums." He said, noticing your stack of CD's. You liked what he said. None of your friends liked K-Pop or J-Pop, so it was interesting to find someone who had the same interests as you.

 

Later

 

"Taeyeon!" He replied, pointing at your Genie CD. "I like her." You snorted. It was an obvious choice, you guessed that he would choose her. "Really? How obvious! My bias is Hyoyeon!" You replied, excitedly. "She's the prettiest." Over the past couple of hours, the two of you have just been sat in your room, talking about bands and who your biases are.

"Ok. I like Shindong." He said, when Spy played on your iPod.

"Kyuhyun." As you changed the song, I am the Best blasted out your speakers.

"Minzy, she is pretty."

"CL."

You both laughed. There hadn't been a single member you both were biased towards. It had been good to talk to Luhan about stuff you liked, it was like he was your friend. As Wedding Dress came on, you started to sing, you loved that song. You didn't even mind that he was staring, listening. You were a good singer, if you say so yourself. But then, something happened.

He sung too. And it was glorious. Amazing. Perfect. BEAUTIFUL. You had never heard a voice so lovely.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 1 YEYEY

This was so bad, but I'm tired so urgh. Please comment, upvote, subscribe and what not<3

Thank you!