FRIEND Or LOVER???

FRIEND Or LOVER???

 

I, Kang Hunri(20), never thought that having a crush on someone is so painful. His name was Luhan(23), an attractive, smart, cute and easy-going guy. And me, just a tomboyish girl. Well, I don't think we suit each other but I don't have any other choice since I can't control my own feelings. Just, when I realized.. I was already madly in love with him.

 

SPLASH!!!

I dived in the swimming pool with my T-shirt and jean still on me. Well, I really loved to swim so I don't really care about swimming suit or something except for one person, "Hyunri-ah could you please wear your swimming suit before you jump in the swimming pool." Luhan pouted as soon as he walked in the swimming hall.

I tilted my head, "Don't want to." I said before I continued to swimming freely like I was in heaven. That was when Luhan said, "Okay then maybe I should take 'Bibi' out."

When I heard he said 'Bibi', I immediately stop swimming and shouted "What?! No! Wait!"

He smirked, "So?"

"Fine!" I groaned before I jumped out from the swimming pool. For your information, 'Bibi' was actually a bug that Luhan always bring along with him and it really scared me.

I frowned when I saw Luhan was smirking at me. I gave him a 'what?' glare.

"Hyunri-ah that's why I told you DO NOT wear T-shirt when you're going to swim."

"Huh?"

He pointed his finger towards my body before he giggled.

"Wha-" As soon as I got what was actually he said I immediately crossed my arms over my body to cover it from Luhan.

I blushed madly, "Wh-Why you didn't tell me earlier?" I asked him.

"Well, sometimes I do really want to see your y body. So that's why-"

"Shut up!" I shouted before I said, "I want to change my clothes. Turn around."

He chuckled, "Ne, ne" He said as he turned around.

I sighed before I walked towards my bag and took out my spare clothes. When I was about to took off my cloth I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around to see whether Luhan was peeping on me or not and.. he was, "Yah!" I screamed.

Luhan giggled again and it annoyed me, "Could you please stop giggling and.. please! Turn around I need to change." I said.

"Yes, my lady!" He turned around.

I sighed again before I warned him, "Yah! Luhan.. if you take a peeping on me you're dead!"

"Ne, ne." As he said that I hurriedly changed my clothes and kept all of my stuffs in my bag, "Done!" I said.

He twirled around, "Good! Kaja!" He said as he pulled my hand. At that time I felt like my heart has stop beating, 'He'll get my hopes high.' I thought.


 

"Thanks for the ice-cream." I said while we were on the way walking back home.

He smiled as he pinched my cheeks, "My pleasure." He replied.

I startled before I felt like my face turned to dark red. Well, I really can't make any body contact with him since I'll become like this. Luhan who realized that I was blushing, teased me, "What? Falling in love with me already."

"What?!" 'Aishhh! Stop making me falling in love with you more!'

"I saw you were blushing just now." He said slightly giggling.

"N-No! I'm not!" I retorted.

He smirked before I said, "Ah! Do you know about Sehun sunbae. He's really kind you know." Trying to change the topic.

"How do you know him?" Luhan asked.

"Well, I just accidently bumped into him this morning."

"Why you didn't tell me?" I noticed there was something wrong with his tone. It sounded like he was angry.

I looked at him, "Why're you so angry? is it wrong for me to be friend with him."

"Yes! It's wrong. Don't you know he's a playboy. I don't want you to-"

"Wait! I'll not fall in love with him okay."

He sighed, "Yeah whatever. But still I want you to distance yourself from him."

I jaw dropped, "Luhan-ah, you can't control my life."

"I'm not controlling your life. I'm just worried about you."

I slightly giggled, "Don't worry okay. I'm not a kind of girl who would fall in love so easily." I said before he gripped my wrist and said, "Stay away from him."

"Luhan-ah! why're you like this? What're you so worried about? He's just friend just like you."

I saw his eyes widened, "Me? A friend?"

I confused by what he said, "Yeah, of course. If you're not a friend then what? Ah! Maybe a big brother."

"To you.. am I just a brother?"

Somehow, it scared me to see him like this, "Luhan-ah, what's wrong? Are you okay?" When I was about to touch his hand he avoided it. I startled.

"No, I'm okay." He said before he lifted up his head and smiled like an angel, "I'm sorry if I startled you but.. I'm okay."

"A-Ah, okay. Let's go home."

He smiled, "Let's go!"


 

Just as I thought, he is NOT okay at all. It has been a week since that day,  whenever I called his phone it always turned out to be missed call. We also barely meet each other since medic student was always busy and yeah he was a medic student. Arghhh! It so frustrating.

"I need to talk to him." I mumbled as I walked heading to his class. Since I already texted him I was going to meet him at his class so he must be there.

That was when I opened the door I saw Luhan with a girl.. kissing? My legs started trembling and my heart.. it was already shattered into pieces. 'I can't take it anymore.' I thought.

When I was about to turned around, Luhan called out my name, "Ah! Hyunri-ah, you're here? I'm sorry, uhmm.." He was whispering something to the woman before he continued, "So, why do you wanna meet me?" He said as the woman who looked a bit older from him walked out from the room with smile on her face.

"Uh-uhmm, no.. I just.. want to say today I'll be going home late so you don't need to wait for me." I tried my best to act normal and smiled like nothing has happened.

"Ah~.What a coincidence, today I've a date with Hana so see you tomorrow." He said before he walked out from the class and left me alone with my broken heart.

My tears streaming down on my face a second he left. I just can't hold it anymore so I cried out loud, 'It just too much!' I thought and I was crying all day long.

So, the next and following days I just acted normal even though I was dying inside when I saw them laughing together and I always thought 'It should be me smiling and laughing next to him'. But, oh well, it can't change anything.

I sighed. Look at that, they were at it again, being a cute couple ever. Just as I realized it has been a month since he dated her and it also has been a month since I've talked to him. Yeah! maybe it was my fault for not confessing to him earlier but I was afraid. I was to scared to confess and moreover did he want to date with a tomboyish girl like me. I always wore jean and just a plain T-shirt but look at her, dress and legging a complete beauty and y. I've been defeated.


 

As I was looking for a book in the library I saw Luhan was sleeping on the couch near the bookshelves. Before I realized I was already approaching him and knelt down beside him. I smiled, "How long has it been since we've been this close" I murmured. I really missed him.. so much that I can even cry.

I reached out my hand and carefully brushed his hair and then slowly touched his lips. I slightly giggled when he flinched, suddenly, "I love you, Luhan." I said before I covered my mouth and blushing madly, 'Idiot! what am I saying!'.

That was when Luhan suddenly said, "What're you doing here?"

"Kyaaa!" I screamed before he covered my mouth and said, "Don't shouting or the librarian will kick us out."

I nodded, "What're you doing here?" He asked.

"Uh-Uhmm.. I.. I was.. I was just looking for a book."

He narrowed his eyes as he can't believe what am I saying, "I'm saying the truth."

"Okay then." He replied before he stood up and heading to the exit.

"Lu-Luhan-ah! Where're you going?" I asked, following him from behind.

"I have a date with Hana today so I have to hurry." He said without looking back.

I felt like my heart was broken again and maybe more worst. Without thinking I pulled his hand and turned him around to face me, "What's wrong with you?!" He shouted before he continued, "Look I don't have time to play with you so could you please stop disturbing me." And with that he pulled his hand from my gripped and continued to walk.

"I love you!!!!" I shouted. He stopped from walking but still not looking at me, "I love you, Xi Luhan." I said again before Ifell  on the ground. My whole body were shaking but I need to confess, "I.. I know you're dating with Hana but I still wanna confess. You just have to listen and then you can forget all about this."

I took a breath, "I've been loving you since the first day we met. I wanted to confess but I'm afraid that you'll reject me and you'll.. distracting yourself from me or hate me or something that even worse than that. We've a lot of differences that's why I don't think we suit each other." There was a pause before I continued, "The last thing that I want you to know.. I love you, Xi Luhan."

And with that my tears were streaming down heavily on my face. Just as I thought, I just can't let him go. I love him! I love him! But what can I do? He loved someone else. Suddenly, "It took you long enough to say that."

I startled. I thought he was already gone somewhere else. I lifted my head and I saw Luhan was standing right in front of me and.. smiling?

"Wh-Why're you here? I thought you already leave." I asked stupidly.

He chuckled as he knelt down on his knees. He my cheeks before he clasped his hands around my neck and murmured seductively, "I love you too." As he said that he kissed me. My eyes widened but a second later I started feeling comfortable and his kiss has turned into a passionate one...

When we were on the way home he told me that Hana was actually just a person that he paid to become his fake girlfriend. He said, he wanted to make me confess without him telling me to. Also, he liked to see me jealous when I saw him with another girl and he was actually mad when I said 'He's just a friend' because he wanted to be more than a friend. Such a sly guy wasn't he. But I've no choice since I've already fallen for him.

 

5 years later...

 

"Omma! Where's appa? Didn't he promise to take us to the park." Sung Joon and Sung Kyu said at the same time. Well, Sung Joon and Sung Kyu are my daughter and son. Xi Sung Joon, a boy and Xi Sung Kyu is a girl, they're twins. Luhan and me got married right after he graduated. He said the sooner the better so I just went along with it and now I ​already have 3 kids and the forth is coming hehehe.

"Sung Joon-ah, Sung Kyu-ah come here." I say as they walk towards me and sit beside me on the couch, "Appa.. he's working right now. After this, he'll take us to the park okay." 

They look at each other before they say, "Okay!"

"Good boy and good girl!" I say before someone knocks the door from outside, "Omma?"

"Ah! Jungho-ah where's Appa?" I ask as soon as Jungho comes inside. Xi Jungho, my first son and he's 5 year old now.

"Appa is-" Jungho is cut off by Luhan, my lovely hubby, "I'm here!" He says.

I smile widely as I see him, "Appa!" My twins scream as they run towards their appa and give him a hug, "Oh! my twins." He hugs the twins before he says, "Let's go to the park." 

"Yeay! Let's go!" The twins scream in excited including Jungho.

Luhan smiles before he walks towards me, "Miss me?" He says.

I roll my eyes with smile on my face, "Not really." He giggles before he slowly pulls my hands, helping me to stand up. Well, since I'm pregnant he must take a good care of me right.

"Let's go!" He says. And as usual my children would also say, "Lets go!" And with that we leave our house and heading to the park. So after this we are going to living happily ever and after.

The end~


 

So, thank god I manage to finish this fic.. I'm sorry if this story is a bit boring and I wanna say thanks to everyone who reads my fiction..I really appreciate it!.. and if I have a lot of grammar mistakes I'm sorry.. BTW..

Thanks guys!