Skinny Love

Skinny Love

 

 

“Oppa Let’s meet at your house later! Can we?” Yonghwa grin from ear to ear. Seeing Seohyun’s text after a whole day of busy schedule makes him ease his tiredness.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world babe. See you later. Saranghae my lovelight” Seohyun smiled bittersweet. She closed her eyes and another tear escaped from her puffy red eyes.

[click for the song here ^^]

She felt an arm wrap around her tightly, and some tapped her back, some caressed her hair. She turned around and saw her 8 unnies looking at her with pity in their eyes.

“Mian Seohyun-ah. I want to do something to prevent this from happening but ottoke?” taeyeon said, kneeling in front of her. Comforting her.

“Unnie!” Seohyun hugged Taeyeon suddenly, she hugged her tightly that Taeyeon can barely breath.

“I love him so much!” Seohyun said, crying her heart out.

Her unnie’s started to cry to, hearing their maknae’s painful cry. It feels like pinching their heart. They can feel how she’s feeling right now, as a witness of Yongseo’s growing love since the day they met at the program WGM up until now. This is the first time they saw seohyun this vulnerable.

“Mian Seohyun-ah. Mianhae” Taeyeon said, tearing up. Caressing Seohyun’s back. Hoping it can ease her trembling body.

“Ottoke unnie? I really really really love Yong” she cried again

Seeing her tear-streaked face, Jessica fell right beside Seohyun and hold her hand tightly

“You’ll survive this Seohyunnie. I trust you. See this is just an obstacle in your love, even though I envy you so much for having a boyfriend as perfect as Jung Yong Hwa you know I support you all the way! I’ve been one of the witness of your growing love. I know how this situation pains you so please be strong”

“Where’s the Seohyun we admire for having a strong will? The Seo Joo Hyun who can think of the solution easily? Where’s that smiling face huh? That sparkling eyes?” Hyoyeon said, even she can feel how Seohyun feels. She’s been her room mate ever since the WGM days started, she witnessed how Seohyun changed since the day Yonghwa came to her life. She changed, for the better. All thanks to Yonghwa.

“You need to tell him” Yuri said, thinking of ways they can help her and yonghwa.

“This is enough” Tiffany said, “You can’t just cry. You’ll meet him later right? What if he saw your puffy eyes? You know he hates seeing you like that!” Tiffany said cheerfully, smiling at her, but seems like even her smile didn’t reach her eyes. The 8 girls tried so hard hiding their feelings about this issue right now. Even though they pity Seohyun, but knowing her, the more you show how concerned you are, the more she hides her true feeling.

“Stand up! Let’s eat!” Sooyoung said cheerfully trying to lighten up the atmosphere, although her voice seems weird.

“Yah! How come you only think of eating?” Sunny got what Sooyoung is trying to do. They started bickering, then her unnies started laughing. Even she can’t help but to smile

“Thank you unnies” Seohyun said, sobbing. She looked up and saw her unnies wiping their tears too.

“group hug!!!” Yoona shouted.

=================

She got there first, she lit up the whole house and stared at the it. Memorizing every bit of the image she can hold in her memory. She started walking, every place in the house have memories of them together. Their big picture hanging at the living room, the dandelions in the window, the couple scarf hanging at the love seat, etc.

She started preparing Yonghwa’s favorite spaghetti, chilled the red wine at the fridge, even the baked goguma cake she brought at the bakery near their dorm.

Make this memorable hyun. You can do it! Fighting!

She tried to practice smiling cheerfully even though her eyes show a different emotion.

After preparing all the food, the dining table with the candles displayed at the center, she decided to visit their bedroom. She looked at the framed pictures of them in their 2 years relationship, all those memories. Another tear escaped from her eyes, she decided to look at the window, she can’t bear seeing their pictures. Because it only makes her want this relationship not to end.

Then she heard the front door opened. She wiped her tears and looked at herself in the big mirror. Practiced her cheerful smile and she got out of the room to welcome him with a kiss and a tight hug.

“You make me want to go home everyday with you like this, welcoming me with a kiss and hug that I love. Aigoo! Let’s get marry!” Yonghwa said, chuckling. He grabbed her and hugged her tightly. Inhaling her scent that he loves

“What took you so long?” she asked

“we just finished recording, I keep on repeating same mistakes. Looks like my mind is flying somewhere else.”

“jinjja?”

“ne. It’s because of you! I can’t concentrate because I know you’re waiting for me here” He wrapped his arms around her waist and intertwined their hands, kissing her hair that smell of a sweet shampoo.

“I miss my baby so much” he said, whispering in her ears passionately

“Go and take a shower first. I cooked dinner, goooo!” she faced him and untied his necktie and ed his polo

“Oooh. More!” he said, smiling at her naughtily

“aigoo choding! Go before the dinner gets cold “she slapped his and turned around. Hiding another tear that fell unexpectedly aish seriously this eyes! Why can’t you stop crying?!

She heard him chuckled and walked to their bedroom while humming lovelight. Everytime he sing it it means he’s happy. Which made her heart aches more. She clutched her chest, to stop the pain she’s feeling but as the time pass that they’re together seems like it’ll end with only a nightmare.

When they finished eating, she decided to wash the dished first, rehearsing what she’ll say

Yonghwa just watched her back, something is wrong. Even though she’s pretending to be cheerful as always, today seems like her smile didn’t reach her eyes. And the sparks, where did it go?

He followed her every move and can sense that she’s fidgeting. Nervous, panicking and seems like she’s drifting away from him even though they’re few centimeters far from each other

He stood up and walked towards her, hugged her from behind and placed his face closed to her ears

“Oppa let me finish this. Go get the” she’s about to move when he held her there tightly

“Stay. Just for a few seconds” closing his eyes, he felt her relaxed. He won’t asked her, no not yet. But it’s making him nervous. Her behavior today, makes him nervous.

She gave him the wine glass and they sat in their favorite love seat in the living room, infront of the fireplace.

She gulped some red wine that runs through , giving her more courage.

He placed the red wine in the table behind her and lay his head in her lap, like how they used to do everytime they’re in there love nest. He reached for her hands and intertwined it, looking at their intertwined hands intently. He felt her other hand caressed his hair, humming an unfamiliar tune

“what’s the song?” Yonghwa asked, breaking the melancholic atmosphere

“Skinny love” she said and continued humming

“It’s a catchy song, good one”

“Though the message are somewhat” she didn’t finished it. He felt her sigh heavily

[listen to the song here ^^ click----> Skinny Love]

LYRICS

Come on skinny love, just last the year
Pour a little salt, we were never here
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer

I tell my love to wreck it all
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Right at the moment this order's tall

And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind

And in the morning, I'll be with you
But it will be a different kind
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines

Come on skinny love, what happened here?

le on the hope in light brassiere
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Sullen load is full, so slow on the split

And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind

And now all your love is wasted
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the britches
And at the end of all your lines

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far behind?

Come on skinny love
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my

“Spit it out” he said, preparing his self for the seems-like a big blow

“Let’s end this” She painstakingly said. She felt him froze, few seconds later and he’s not yet responding

“Oppa”

“why?” she heard him, voice croaked. Hinting the pain in his voice

“Oppa Let’s break up” she repeated, voice shaking

“Seo Joo Hyun I’m asking you why” he’s about to get up when she stopped him. She hugged him from behind tightly, scared that if he looks at her, her decision will change

“It’s for the better oppa”

“Screw that! What’s happening? Tell me Seo Joo Hyun!” he’s about to unclasped their intertwined hands but Seohyun won’t let go of his hands. She’s holding it tightly that it’s getting painful.

“Don’t you love me anymore?” Yonghwa asked, he closed his eyes, controlling his emotions.

“You know it’s a big lie if I said I don’t love you anymore”

“Then why??? Why all of a sudden?” he asked, panicking. Then he felt her tear fell on his face

“hyun don’t do this to us” he said, a tear escaped from his eyes too. He sighed heavily and reached for both of her hands and hold it tightly, as if she’ll be gone any second. He kissed her hands and let it stay infront of his heart

[just think that this is his expression on this scene ^^ -----> click here]

 

“Can you feel my heartbeat? If you leave me, it’ll stop” he said, voice breaking. “So if you love me and if you don’t want my heart to stop beating don’t leave me”

“I don’t really want to leave you. But please understand me” she started crying, trembling. She covered her face with her hands.

“Hyun-ah don’t do this to us please” he reached for her and hugged her tightly, forehead to forehead

“Look at me hyun look at me” he hold her chin and leveled her eyes to his. “whatever it is we can survive this okay? I won’t give you up. And please don’t give me up. I’ll do everything just please don’t give up on us” he close his eyes, seeing his tears flowing uncontrollably. Exposing his raw emotion in front of her, seeing Yonghwa this vulnerable makes her want to back out with her plan

 “Oppa. Please. Let’s break up. They’re making me choose between you and snsd”

“So you’re giving me up??” he asked, flustered

“It’s for the better! Think of other people oppa! Think of cnblue! I know how hard we strive just for this name to be famous. Will you let your dongsaeng suffer all because of our selfishness?”

“And what’s with your sudden plan Seo Joo Hyun?! Isn’t it selfishness too?! Deciding all by yourself?! From what I know, we’re both in this relationship. How come you’re the only one who planned about this solution?!”

She stood up, although it’s not a good parting scene she need to drag herself out before anything get out of hand and they’ll hurt each other more. She’s about to walked out when yonghwa grabbed her wrist and stop her on her tracks. She’s about to argue with him but when she turned around she saw him kneeling in front of her, head bent down low, shaking, crying

“Please don’t leave me. I’ll do anything necessary if that’s what you want. Please don’t leave me” he said in a solemn voice. He started crying out loud, seohyun didn’t expect this kind of scene. And the fact that she haven’t scene Yonghwa this vulnerable makes her heart ache more

“Oppa don’t do this” she said, trying so hard to control her emotions

Yonghwa look so broken, trembling with sadness, crying his heart out with the woman he loves the most.  The melancholic atmosphere around them is giving her chills.

“Do you think I’ll survive if you leave me? If you can give me up I’m sorry but I can’t! I’ll rather live nameless than having you out of my life. I’ll choose you more than anything else. And no, I won’t give you up. What ever you do, I won’t. Call me possessive but that’s just because I love you so much Seo Joo Hyun. So please pretty pretty please don’t ever leave me I beg you” Hugging her waist tightly, crying his heart out.

“Oppaaa” her voice croaked, then she gave up. The wall that she painstakingly build crashed. Seeing his strong love for her melted the strong wall she built.

She hugged him back tightly. Crying loudly “ottoke oppa? Ottoke?”

====================================

“It’s either you let us date or I’ll leave SM” seohyun bravely faced LSM, which made the latter shock

“how, what , do” LSM can’t think straight, stuttering.

“It’s as simple as that. We’re also human. We have feelings” she said emotionally, “I love him so much. Promise I’ll work harder” yonghwa reached for her hands and clasped it tightly.

“I promise to take care of our actions. I’ll be responsible if something bad happened. Please let us date” Yonghwa bravely said, not breaking the eye contact with LSM

LSM leaned on his swivel chair and pinched the bridge of his nose. Sighing deeply

“ahrasso. But if anything bad happen, I trust you’re a man with one word Jung Yong Hwa” he said, ever since the first time he saw Yonghwa, he liked him. And when the WGM days started he sensed that something’s going on between the two. Waiting for their confirmation, but seems like they don’t have plans to tell it to him. So he planned to test their relationship by making Seohyun choose between Yonghwa and SNSD. And as expected, Seohyun didn’t disappoint him. He’s so proud of this girl and love her as his own daughter. SO as to test their love for each other, he did this choosing game. which is worth the pain they’ve been through.

“For Yongseo Couple who’s now legal to SM and FNC cheers!!!” Sooyoung said, they decided to throw a celebration party on Yonghwa’s house. CNBLUE and SNSD are all present, not to mention the two lovebirds that can’t let go of each other right now.

“YAH! Get a room you two!” Jonghyun jokingly shouted at them.

They’ve been cuddling, giggling and kissing. Not caring about their guest

“I’m so happy” Yonghwa whispered to her ear

“Na do oppa” seohyun said, the sparks in her eyes are back. Not to mention that she’s blooming today. Well she’s always beautiful but today seems extra-ordinary that made him want to be alone with her.

“Let’s toast!”Jungshin said, giving Yonghwa and Seohyun champagne.

“To our Marriage soon. CHEERS!!” Yonghwa said, not leaving his intent look at her sparkling eyes

“YAH JUNG YONG HWA!” seohyun hit his chest playfully. Laughter erupted from the house

“saranghae” he whispered

“I love you more” she gaze back at him and tiptoed to give a kiss on his lips. Ones, twice, thrice and yonghwa steadied her and kiss her fully

“YAH YOU TWO! THERE’S THE BEDROOM! GO!” hyoyeon said, hiding her jealousy from the couple. Earning laughter from CNSD

  

========================================A.Z.I.L.E====================================================

Author's note

 

This idea popped out in my head when I saw Yonghwa's new teaser. shissuz that burning stare. kyaaaaaaaaa~!

I'm supposed to finish this in 2 hours but my distraction *ehem* ISABEL unnie keeps on talking to me that I became Bipolar. HAHAHA! naaa! nuff with the talk.XD

 

Hope you enjoy this guys! also, please wait for the last 2 chapter of Angel's Cry! 

 

annyeong~

 

-E