Chapter 2

Detective Tae is here! [Hiatus]

~The night of the murder~

It was the day of Yoona's birthday party. The sun was setting in the city, creating a luminous orange glow to the buildings, where the skyscapers reflected the late afternoon sun's glow on the streets down below. The sounds of traffic were everywhere in the air, being pitt hour then. There were also many commuters who walked through the busy streets, and the stall owners who sold their wares in busy marketplaces. 
 
The breeze carried the foul smells of smelly workers and polution away from the city, leaving many couples relaxing in parks breathing in the cool, fresh evening air.
 
At a quiet corner of the city, a house was full of light, with many decorations around the house. Balloons were inflated and had been put up both inside and outside the house. The neighbours were used to this. It happened evey year when the owner of the house had her birthday.
 
Yoona smiled in her bedroom as she changed into her nicest clothes and double-checked that everything was fine. She walked around her house upstairs, with stairs in the middle of the left side of her house, with her wadrobe at the left end corner, the TV room at the front, above her living room. On te right side of her upstairs floor, her bedroom was in the middle, with a guest bedroom in front and her bathroom upstairs behind. She went down the stairs and walked around the downstairs floor, where her other bathroom downstairs was underneath her wardrobe, behind the stairs on the left side, with her living room in front of the stairs Her dining room was at the back right corner, underneath her upstairs bathroom. She has a dance floor room opposite the stairs, in front of the dining room as she was a dancing student. Her study and computer room was in front of the dancing room, at the front firght side of her house.. Her living room was in front of the stairs. She smiled as she walked over to her living room and sat down, facing the front, waiting for her friends to come. She did not have to wait long tho. A car pulled in on the driveway. She knew it was Yuri's car. Seohyun normally would also come with Yuri so she knew both of them arrived.
 
The doorbell rung and Yoona skipped to the door, and opened it widely as two other girls smirked and pushed their presents in her face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONA!!!!" they both shouted, walking in and immediately taking off their shoes. She glanced at the wrapped presents curiously and shook them, before placing it on her living room table, which was in the middle of the room.
 
SHortly after that, the doorbell rung again, and Yoona hopped up to get it as she opened the door again. She opened it to see a smiling Hyoyeon, her dancing teacher who was not that much older than her. She smiled as Hyoyeon announced "Happy birthday young one! Haha you're turning older man! I hope you will now be able dance better!" Hyoyeon gave her present and smiled as she walked in and took off her shoes.
 
She sighed as she started a conversation with the guests who had arrived.
"Seo, how are your studies?" she asked.
"It is not that bad. Haha I just need to remember minor things and I will be alright." Seohyun replied.
"Haha Okay. Lo-" Yoona gotg interrupted by the ringing doorbell and hopped up again to answer the door.
 
She opened it up and in came Suuny and Sooyoung, her two close relatives she got along well with. Though Sooyoung did have a few problems they mostly had a good time together. Sooyoung was a cousin from her father's side and Sunny was a cousin from her mother's side. It was easy to tell who came from who as her dather was a tall man while her mother was not as tall, the same height as Yoona. The two only met in her restaurant. She did not know they did not know each other during the past years but she knew her father and mother's siblings were never close to each other.
 
They alll waited in the living room for Jessica, who was late again. She was probably sleeping in and woke up really late and needed to rush to get ready. Everyone sighed as they twiddled their thumbs and looked at the clock. Ten minutes passed by and the doorbell finally rung. Yoona sighed in relief and hopped up to get the door open. Jessica appeared wearing expensive clothes and her chaffeur carried the present and gave it to Yoona before bowing and said "Happy birthday madam."

"Yeah. Happy birthday my dear friend!" Jessica suddenly exclaimed and wrapped her arms around Yoona. Yoona smiled in return and ushered her inside the house, as the chaffeur left to the Rolls Royce she drove Jessica.

"Okay, let this party begin!" Yoona officially announced as the others cheered and followed Yoona to her dancing room and started dancing around, before moving on to other activities.


Ok. Here is the next chapter. This story will have slower updates as I put my other story to a higher priority! Haha sorry to those who like this story! I need more subscribers though.... ^^

Haha keep commenting and please subscribe!

~Chirpie <(•v•)>~