Chapter 1

Detective Tae is here! [Hiatus]

~Before the murder~

"Hey! Yoona has invited us to her house for her birthday party! I hope you can go too!" Yuri told Seohyun.

"Oh yeah sure I can! I just need to get a present for her! Come with me!" Seohyun replied. Yuri was glad that Seohyun could go as well. "Who else is going?" Seohyun then asked.

"Well there is Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Jessica!" Yuri replied.

"Hm I know Sooyoung and Hyoyeon...Who are the others? Are they nice?" Seohyun asked curiously.

"Well Sunny is Yoona's close cousin while Jessica is some lazy rich person who funded Yoona's restaurant when Yoona opened it. She is really nice to be able to do that so they became close friends too! Don't worry! Nobody is going to hurt you! Don't be shy girl!" Yuri explained.

That's easy for you to say... Seohyun thought dully. They were both walking to the mall to buy her some nice presents. "She likes makeup! I will buy her makeup! Buy her something else she wouldn't like it if two people bought her the same stuff." Yuri explaied as she took facial cream and lipgloss off the shelf and went towards the cash register.

"I will buy her a Domo doll! She will love it so much!" Seohyun suddenly exclaimed as she followed Yuri to the cash register, looking towards a toy shop opposite the makeup shop.

"That is a great idea! We will give her the best presents out of all of the people going! Come on lets go get that Domo!" Yuri smiled as they walked ot of the store, Yuri's burthday present safe in a box with ribbon on the outside inside her handbag she carried.

They walked inside the toy store and saw Domo dolls in the back corner. Seohyun chose a large one and wer towards the cash register. Yuri gasped at the size of the Domo doll. "How come you did not get me one of these on my birthday? Yahhh I'm jealous girl!"

"You never asked." Seohyun simply replied quickly and smirked at Yuri.

As they both walked out of the mall, they were wondering what Yoona had in mind for them to do at her house.


Sooyoyng wondered what to get Yoona for her birthday. She went out and bought a new pair of expensive shoes for Yoona. She went out of the high class shoe shop with the shoebox in her hand. She smiled as she spotted Sunny walking around too. She walked up to Sunny.

They had met when Sunny was working at Yoona's reataurant and Sooyoung was on one of her visits to the restaurant. Sunny forgot to take her order so Sooyoung ha to wait half an hour with her ark waving in the air, before Sunny finally noticed it. Yoona was also there and decided to scold at Sunny because Sooyoung was a regular and had a good impression on the restaurant. She introduced Sunny as a cousin.

"Sunny-ah! What are you doing here?" Sooyoung questioned.

"Oh. Sooyoung-unnie! I an here to buy Yoona's birthday present!" Sunny replied.

"Haha I see! Well mind if I join? I already bought my present for her." Sooyoung exclaimed as she held up her shoebox.

"Oh sure you can join! I'm going to buy her some clothes! Every girl loves clothes so I  get her some stylish clothes!" Sunny replied as she walked into a clothing store.

Sooyoung followed and helped her deicde what to buy. Sunny funally chose a set of a skirt, a shirt with a woolen jacket to finish. They were happy with their choice as the clothes will go well with the shoes!


Jessica lazily stirred from her sleep as she wondered what to get Yoona for her birthday. She told her sercant to buy a 50 won (Korean currency if you did not know) gift card. She was too lazy to get up abd buy it herself, and slowly drifted off to sleep.


Haha here is the first chapter! It may not be much but it is just an introduction on the characters! So yea. Commet and Subscribe please ^^ this chapter came out sooner than expected.

haha thank you happy reading ^^

~Chirpie <(•v•)>~