It’ll get exciting, exciting

z e n i t h

▬▬

chapter 2 – It’ll get exciting, exciting

▬▬

z e n i t h ‘ s m u s i c v i d e o

English version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uaJcTTdYNY

 © drmusic103

Korean Version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGN_W4VBZFo

© kpopTVHD

▬▬

u n v e i l e d

eunjung - http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk17yklkyG1qaxbdfo1_500.png

CL - http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll0lmbiPzp1qaxbdfo1_500.png

▬▬

April 12, 2011, Tuesday – Recording of MTV the Show! Recording!

“Perfect, Splendid, Impressive girls. It’s already 3pm, I will drive to you practice rooms so get ready to fix yourselves. Eunjung, I’ll send you back to your drama recording!” The girl’s manager told them as they all changed their outfit to their practice clothes. They erased their make-ups and everything. They all sat and take a short catnap. On the way, Eunjung was dropped in her shooting place while her other co member bid her goodbye. They proceed to their practice room to go through to their routine once more.

As the six girls – UEE, Taeyeon, Hara, CL, Hyuna and Suzy, tossed their bags on the side of the company’s practice room, they all sat on the floor and started to wear their rubber shoes. The manager the airconditioner and said, “I’ll be back along with Eunjung and your dinner, just practice, okay?” As the girls nodded, he left the girl’s inside the room.

“Look at our eye bugs, omo,” Hara complained as she laughed, “The day after tomorrow, the day of our debut!”

“Non-stop practices, fatigues and I even remember when fainting Hara fainted!” Hyuna joked, “Merong!”

“Oh, such a long time since we stepped on the stage, I wonder what our fans will react.” UEE reacted.  “Positive or negative?”

“Well, we need to start practicing, shall we?” Taeyeon assumed, “I believe we’ll receive positive comments, right?”

As the girls stand up and walked to their positions, as UEE pressed the play button in the stereo, the girls started to dance. It is like seeing a whole different person, with iness, stares, expressions, the package is wholesome. With minutes of breaks and a million time practices- dance, with their vocals, with back-up dancers and everything, these girls are really ready to triumph over the hallyu wave.

It was already 8pm when their manager came back with Eunjung in the practice room with their dinners. He handled the girl’s lunch one by one.

“I have 2 good news for all of you!” The manager gladly announced. “Since tomorrow is the last day of your free day, no schedules, the day before your full-time schedules, the management decided to give you a free day! TADAA!”

“Chincha?! REALLY?” Suzy responded, “All of us?!”

“Shopping, I’m so excited, OPPA, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!” CL squealed.

“OMO, OMO. What’s the other one?” Hyuna asked while the others were waiting for their manager’s answer.

“Yes, but you need to get back to dorm by 9 pm and take a rest, and also, you all need to be together in the free time.” The manager added. “And also, since we confiscated your cell phones last 4 months, we decided to buy you cell phones, the management to congratulate you because, you sweep all charts and place on number 1!”

“Really? We placed number 1 all charts? Chincha?” Taeyeon asked unbelievable.

“Yes, you did! And the management is very happy, since you just debuted, we know it’s difficult to top in charts, but you did, plus, you’re not even performing live!” Their manager said while getting a paper bag in the cabinet of the room and got boxes of Iphone 4 and distributes it to the members.

“It’s Iphone 4! And it’s white, wereally love it. Thank you very much!” UEE thanked.

▬▬

Zenith’s Iphone 4 - http://www.phoneblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/iphone-4-white.jpg

▬▬

a/n.

I’m very sorry for not updating for a long time, I’m very busy cause

of the role playing stuff. please check that out and join, trust me –

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35747/ It’s really fun, and

you’ll meet amazing people. ^^

sorry for the short chappie, I’ll update longer one next time, I’m already

starting it, don’t worry. well, thank you so much for more subscribers.

and also, please subscribe to those who don’t and please comment.

thank you so much, saranghaeyo!

 ▬▬

© 2011, Dreamer // 051111 0337