FOURTEEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

FOURTEEN

Unexpected Visit

 

Jaejoong and Myungsoo go back to the Kim mansion after Hyemi is done changing her clothes into normal shirt and short pants. 

"Ya, Hyemi-ah, were you serious when you say that you want to create sweet memories with us?"

Hyemi's face turns beet red as she remembers how Jae and L kissed her on both her cheeks. 

"I.. um.. Asish.. What do you think?"

"Hmm.. Let me think.."

Jae and L act as if they are thinking so hard. Hyemi face-palmed herself as she realize how idiotic these twins are. 

"Don't make me mad!!!"

"Awww.. Why get mad, sweetheart?"

"Because you guys are asdfjghsfanbvmoronosnvfvvuorhfidiotsjkdnf twins!!!"

Jae and L stare at Hyemi as if she's an alien, causing her face to redden even more. 

"I hate you guys!!"

"Oh... The more you hate the more you love~~"

Jae and L high-fived leaving Hyemi staring at them with her what-the- stare. Hyemi pats her pants pocket, trying to get her phone and earphone but 'lucky' her, she was too in a hurry that she forgot to bring her phone and all. After having a mental argument, Hyemi sighs in defeat as she looks at Jae and L who are playing with their phones. Getting no response, Hyemi finally decided to 'call' them by kicking their knees. 

"Ouch !! What the hell?!!"

"Damn, you have an iron shoe or what? My knee will sure be bruised!!"

"Such drama-queens. Anyway, I'm bored."

Jae and L raise their eyebrows. 

"So?"

"Are you guys really stupid or what??"

"Huh?"

As if realization hits both of them, they quickly hide their phones. Hyemi looks at them as they hide their phones.

"Why are you guys hiding your phones?"

"Umm.. N-nothing.."

"Yeah. yeah! L is right. Nothing~"

"There must be something cause you hide it! Let me see!!"

"NO!"

"Did you just yell at me, L?"

"No no no.. I mean.. Its.."

"Privacy!"

"Right!! Right!! Jae hyung is right! Its our privacy~"

"You know guys, you are really suspicious."

"Hahaha.. Really.. Everything's fine."

Hyemi stares at them, making them fidgeting with their fingers. Oh, what a cute sight, the almighty Kim twins are nervous under Lee Hyemi's stare. Breaking the silence, Jaejoong's phone vibrates and fall down from the leather seat. Without wasting any other second, Hyemi snatches the phone much to Jae's horror.

"NOOO!!! Give it baacckkkk!!1"

Hyemi smirks victorously and opening the phone. Thanks to Jae's stupidity, she doens't put any password to his phone. A notification pops out, indicating a nw message coming. From: baby Suie~ 

"Oh.. So this is why you guys are protecting your phones with your loife?? So that you can flirt with girls without me knowing it? Gosh! I regret saying I want to make sweet memories with you guys! You guys are total jerks! I bet you *points at L* also having the same flirtaous chats with your girls!!"

Hyemi throws Jae's phone back to Jae at the same time the car pulls off in fron tof the mansion. Hyemi storms out of the car quickly and heads to the park nearby, leaving L and jae dumbfonded in the car. 

After a few minutes passed, Jae and L look at each other.

"Who are you chatting with anyway, hyung? I thought you don't have any girls number anymore."

"I was chatting with DBSK."

Jae looks at his phone screen and laughs loudly.

"What the hell hyung?"

"Hahahahaha!! She.. she got jealous of Junsu!! Hahahahaha!!!"

"Su hyung?"

"Its a message from baby Suie~ Hahahaa! She thought its a girl's name!!"

Jae and L end up laughing together as they make their way out of the car. 

"OMG!! She's so funny!! She gets jealous on a guy!!"

"Darn, hyung. My stomach hurts. I think I love her even more."

"*stops laughing* What did you say just now?"

"Oh, I said I love her?"

L smiles sheepishly. 

"Well, how to say this. I guess we are rivals then. Cause I think I'm head over heels for her."

"Oh great. Hi, rival!"

Jae and L smirk at each other before stepping into the mansion. When they open the double door, they see their halmoni stepping down the stairs with her lugage.

"Halmoni? Where are you going?"

Instead of answering L's question, Kim halmoni just smiles at them before ordering the maids to move her lugage to the car trunk. Kim halmoni steps closer to Jae and L, patting their shoulders, but before she can say anything, a woman steps down the stairs. 

"Oh hello there, my lovely handsome nephews.."

Jae and L quickly bow at her before muttering, "Hello auntie."

Kim halmoni turns to see her daughter, frowning. 

"Don't try to act stupid, Soo-hee. I love my grandsons, don't force them to do something they don't like."

"Where are you going, halmoni?"

Again, instead of answering, Kim halmoni just pats his shoulder. 

"Jaejoong, Myungsoo, from now on, you will be on your own. Fight for yourself and your loved ones. I know how you feel to Hyemi. No matter what, fight for your feeings."

Jae and L stare at their halmoni with questioning look. 

Without saying anything else, Kim halmoni steps out from the mansion. 

"Soo-hee aunty, where is halmoni going?"

"Oh... She's going to stay in Japan,"

"Why?"

"No specific reason. Oh, one more thing, I'm fully in-charge of this mansion from now on."

Soo-hee leaves Jaejoong and Myungsoo staring at her back until she disappear behind the wall. 

"Damn, our days are gonna be tougher than we have expected, L."

"Why would an evil like her stay here with us, hyung?"


Heellllllloooooo my lovely readers!!! <3

So here I am with a new update ~~ 

I hope this update is not too short ~ *wink*

Aaannddd.. I won't be able to update for a month after this bcz I need to go abroad to take care of things... 

Anywaayyy.. Special thanks to those who comment, read, subscribe and upvote!!! ^^

And I'm expecting to hit 3300+ views next time~ Help me???

I gtg ~ 

Comment please~~ <3