THIRTEEN

Let's Get Married !

Let's Get Married !

 

THIRTEEN

Coming Home

 

Hyemi cries silently at her sleep, tears flow down her flawless face as she remembers all the things she has done with the twins. From the very stsrt when they meet until the incident last night. Though they are so annoying, Hyemi finds it awful to leave without having even one sweet memory with them. The sun light strikes her face, but she has no intention of waking up. She keeps on hoping that everything is just er nightmare that she doesn't have to leave Seoul as son as she steps out from her room. Just by imagining that she'll be sent home has made tears roll down from her closed eyes. 

"Hyemi-ssi?"

"...."

"Young master L is going to leave soon and young master is waiting for you outside the room."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

Jaejoong gasps in surprise as he hears Hyemi's shout and sees the maid he sent in is running out from the room to sae her life. 

'What a troublesome girl.. But I lov-'

Jaejoong shakes his head to stop his inner talk. He sighs before heading into Hyemi's room,

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!! WHICH WORD THAT YOU UNDERSTAND FROM THAT??!! LEAVE.ME.ALONE!!!! I DON'T FREAKING CARE ABOUT THAT BASTARD JAEJOONG AS WELL AS THAT L!! NOW GET OOUUTTTTT!!!"

"Ouch.. it hurts you know to be called as a bastard?"

Hyemi sits up from her bed as she sees Jaejoong leaning on the door frame with his so infamous smirk. 

"J-j-jaejoong?"

"Oh.. Hello.. So, aren't you going to wake up, princess?"

"Why are you here?? Aren't you going to your stupid twins to the airport??!"

"Nope. Instead.. do you want to go home?"

"Oh! So now you are telling me to go home so so so early so that what? You can bang your giirlfriends?!!"

"Geez.. So hot-tempered. So, waht's your answer?"

"I.. I.."

Before Hyemi finishes talking, more tears stream down from the corner of her eyes. Jaejoong approaches her and wipes off her tears. 

"Hey hey.. Stop crying, alright? Do you want to bring Myungsoo back?"

"N-n-ne."

"Alright!! Get your off the bed and let's prepare!! I'll ask Mrs. Choi to help you with the preparation!!"

Jaejoong quickly runs out from Hyemi's room, leaving her dumbfounded. But she's still getiing up from the bed and takes a bath. As soon as she's done, her room is now tidied up and a white dress is displayed on the bed. Before she can questions herself about the dress, Mrs. Choi barges into her room.

"Please change to this outfit now. Young master Jaejoong is impatient."

Without waiting for Hyemi's answer, somehow Mrs. Choi is successful to change Hyemi;s outfit to the white dress and drags her to sit on a bench before working on her hair and face.

"Wait. wait.. What the hell is going on, Mrs.Choi??!!!"

"You may ask young master Jaejoong later after its done."

After a few minutes of this and that, finally Hyemi is escorted to the living room where Jaejoong is alreading waiting on the cushion with his tuxedo.

"KIM JAEJOONG!! YOU BETTER HAVE AN EXPLANATION OF ALL OF THESE CRAPS!!"

"We are going to get that -as how you called him- back."

"W-w-what?"

"No more question! We are going now!"

Jaejoong drags Hyemi to the car and tells the chauffeur to drive off.

They stop in front of a church and Jaejoong gets down from the car and picks up something before getting back to the car.

"Let's go to the airport now. Please be fast, sir."

-MEANWHILE IN AIRPORT-

Myungsoo sighs for the uptenth times as he takes a glace at his ticket.

The passenger to United States, your plane is ready. Please show your boarding pass to get into the plane.

'This is it. Bye Hyemi. Bye Jae hyung. Bye Infinite, Bye DBSK hyungs.'

Myungsoo shows his boarding pass and enters the plane. As soon as he sits on his seat, his plugs in his earphone to ease the guiltiness of leaving Korea. 

Jaejoong and Hyemi just arrived in the airport and they quickly run to the take-off field of the plane.

"Ya! Jae!! What are we doing here??"

"Gonna stop my idiot twin from leaving Korea."

Hyemi trips on her long dress but she's caught by Jae's hand around her waist. 

"Aish... Damn.. I shouldn't pick this dress."

Jae lifts Hyemi bridal style and starts running again.

"KIM JAEJOONG!! PUT ME DOWN NOW!! WHAT THE HELL??"

Ignoring Hyemi's complaints, Jaejoong keeps running as many people stare at them. The security guars are trying to block him but his bodyguards are stronger and knock them off in a minute time. 

"Set up the camera and make the video be broadcasted everywhere! Inside the planes too!! Do it NOW!!"

"YES YOUNG MASTER JAE."

Jaejoong stops running when at the same time the cameras are all set up. 

"Ready? One, two, three, action!!"

"KIM MYUNGSOO!! LEE HYEMI AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!"

Hyemi's eyes pop out from the eye socket as Jaejoong blurts off the words. 

Myungsoo takes off his earphone, his eyes widen in shock as he sees his twin brother and Hyemi on the screen.

"What the hell??'

Hyemi need a minute break before she realizes waht Jae is doing. So instead of complaining, she wraps her arms around Jae's neck. 

"KIM MYUNGSOO!! I WILL REALLY MARRY JAEJOONG IF YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!"

Tears flow down again as she said the words. Jae smiles at Hyemi's acts. Suddenly the camera shut down, seems like the airport guards has take their authorities back. 

We are sorry for the inconvenient incident. The plane heading to United States will take off soon. Passengers, have a pleasant flight.

Hyemi sobs on Jae's neck, the whole thing that the do is useless. L is never coming back. 

 

Never.

 

Never.

 

 

Coming back. 

 

"Are you guys idiot? Trying to embarrass the Kim family, huh?"

Hyemi's head snaps to the voice and Jae sets her down to her feet. 

"L? L? You are coming back?"

"You think I will let Jae hyung have you alone?"

As soon as L realizes what he said, he turns red and blame his stupid brain. 

Hyemi sobs even more when she heard what L said. She takes Jae and L hands as more tears flows down her made-up face. 

"Please. Don't ever go like that again. I.. I want to make more sweet memories with you guys."

Jae and L smile and kiss her on both her cheeks. 

"We will stay here with you. Don't you worry."


An update for you my lovely readers!! <3

Sorry for the late update!! I've been busy last weekend~~ Thanks God I'm able to make the  update today!! Hehehe

I notice there's less comments here.. *sobs* Whyyyyyyy?? 

Anyway..... From now on... please comment so I will get inspiration from your comments~~ Hehehe

Oh.. and if there's something that you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask me by commenting, or posting in my wall or send me a PM!!! I will gladly answer them~~ ^^

Gtg now!!! Bye loves!! <3<3