Her Kisses

Her Smile, Her Laugh, Her Kisses

Her Kisses
Word Count:
700 words

“Please Sooyoung-ie!” Changmin begged for the millionth time as he took a hold of her shirt. He was on his knees already yet his best friend still wouldn’t agree to this. He really needed her. He couldn’t do this without her. “I don’t want to kiss Yeonhee in my drama without practicing it with someone first and you are the only person I can turn to! Please! I beg you! Pretty please! I’ll do aegyo for you!”
 

“But Changmin,” Sooyoung sighed as she tried to argue. Although there’s a part of her who really wants to kiss Changmin, the other part of her is saying that a kiss should be made between two people who are madly in love.
 

In all honesty, She has secretly liked Changmin ever since DBSK debuted (her DBSK bias was Changmin, being the secret Cassie she is). Although they’ve trained together for years, only now she realised how much she likes him. However, Changmin only treats her as a little sister and thinking about it brings a huge pain in her chest. “I-I can’t kiss you. I want my first kiss to be from someone that likes me.”
 

The moment Changmin heard those words, a pang of pain suddenly crept in his body. Does that mean someone likes her? And she wants a kiss from that someone?
 

For some reason, Changmin felt jealous. He has never seen any other guy talking to Sooyoung because every time a guy walks over to Sooyoung, he’d always run to her, trying to distract her and giving the guy death glares telling him to back off. Who is it? Hmm... I bet it’s Yunho hyung! I saw Sooyoung picking up the books he dropped earlier! Aish! I knew it! I guess Yunho hyung is going to my ‘to-kill’ list.
 

Anger immediately filled his mind but his thoughts were interrupted by Sooyoung’s soft voice.
 

“Why don’t you go ask Ara? Better yet, Yoona!” Sooyoung argued back. Changmin could sense the tone of anger in her voice and this was the first time he has ever seen her so angry. What happened to his calm Sooyoung? “I always see you talking to her! Oh! I know now! You like her don’t you?! I knew it! I knew it all along, Changmin! You became friends with me to get close to Yoona! Aish! Y-You’re a jerk Shim Changmin! I don’t even know why I bothered liking someone like you! Arrrghh! You’re just like everyone---.”
 

Suddenly, her long rant was interrupted as something soft landed on her lips. Sooyoung’s eyes widened as she saw Changmin kissing her. She wanted to push him away and tell him to stop however, as she felt Changmin deepening the kiss, she soon felt herself kissing him back.

She knows this was wrong but for some reason, she liked it. She liked the feeling of Changmin kissing her.
 

He didn’t know why he did something like that. The moment he heard how she liked him made him so happy that all he could do was kiss her to shut her up. Her lips tasted like cherries and he couldn’t help but form a smile when he felt her kissing him back.
 

He finally let go when he felt that they both needed some air. He looked deeply into her eyes as he saw her face blushing. He let out a small laugh before he spoke, “So I guess you like me too huh?”
 

Sooyoung looked down in embarrassment. She was still a little flushed about the kiss. “W-well.. about that...”
 

“And just for the record, I only like Yoona as a friend.” Changmin smiled as he interrupted her, not really wanting to hear her explanations.
 

Sooyoung could feel her cheeks warming up. She didn’t know how to respond to this. She was so happy that Changmin doesn’t like Yoona that way. But... does that mean... Changmin likes her too?
 

A few minutes of silence invaded the room before Sooyoung could finally muster up the courage to say something.
 

“So...” She started, her face looking down as she started to fiddle with her fingers. She deeply inhaled before asking him a question.
 

“Do you still need a kissing partner?”

End.