Surprises

What a Fateful Concert! ♥

 

Chapter7: Surprises

JinAe burst out laughing when she saw the game which Onew had chosen. “Are you serious about competing with me on this game? After all, I’m a girl and I use to be in the cooking course!” She warned the singer who simply smirked at her words.

“Let’s start the game now so that your defeat would be quick and painless.” Onew replied smugly as he winked at her before starting the game.

Within the first few rounds, JinAe had already been badly defeated. His total points surpassed hers by at least a hundred. Instead of giving up, JinAe continued playing as she didn’t want to admit being defeated by Onew.

“HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!” Crying out in despair when she saw the results, JinAe started accusing of Onew cheating.

“Oh come on, accept the reality. I can cook too and since I’m cuter than you, cooking mama would definitely give me bonus points!” Onew teased playfully, earning a pout from the girl. “Nevertheless, you owe me a reward so you can’t go back on your words okay?”

“I didn’t say that I’m not going to give you your reward right?” Sighing softly, JinAe admitted that she doesn’t have anything that’s valuable or anything that could be deemed as a reward to the idol.

Laughing when JinAe honestly confessed to him about her situation, Onew interrupted her before she could say anymore hilarious things. “I don’t need money; SM pays me enough so don’t worry about that. I just want your number and since it’s my reward, you can’t give me any fake ones or refuse to give me!”

JinAe merely showed an Okay sign before taking Onew’s phone which was on the couch she was sitting on and keyed in her number. “There you go!”

“YES~!” The childish leader cheered happily when he checked that JinAe had really keyed in her number for him and started grinning from ear to ear.

However, that goofy grin of his didn’t last long as a grouchy Min Ho shouted from the second story of the suite causing the leader to stop his silly antics. Onew’s reaction to Min Ho made JinAe giggled a little as she thought of how stupid the leader of SHINee could get.

Getting up from the couch, JinAe then took Onew’s number before suggesting to play other games so that they can kill some time before further plans were made for the group of 8.

Meanwhile HaeRin and JongHyun were at the suite’s balcony as they enjoyed the beautiful scenery which was in front of them, side by side.

“How long would you girls be staying here for?” JongHyun asked curiously, secretly hoping that they would not be leaving soon.

“3 weeks! But we would probably extend our trip if we feel like.”

“Will you miss me after you’ve gone back? I mean it is something since not everyone gets to meet their idols or enter their suite or what so ever. The three of you are really special; none of our fans got such special treatment from us before!” JongHyun told HaeRin as he wished for some reaction from the girl who simply rolled her eyes at his ridiculousness.

“What makes you think that I’ll miss you? You need to stop being so cocky and full of yourself yep.”

“Yah, how could you talk to me in such a manner? You should feel privileged and honored instead of being so rude to me. I’m your oppa after all.” The idol lightly reprimanded the bashful girl. “Anyway, would you be coming for our concert?”

Feigning ignorance, HaeRin looked at JongHyun with a surprised look on her face. “You guys are having a concert? Omona, I didn’t know!”


"How could you not know about our Seoul concert?" JongHyun asked in disbelief as his eyes widened in shock. 

“Seriously, you need to attend school again or something; I was obviously kidding right? JinAe and SungYoung would be going too!” HaeRin replied in such a manner that it made JongHyun felt as though he was an idiot.

“I was a really smart student when I was in school!” JongHyun protested. “Since you girls are going, I might as well get manager hyung to get you girls backstage passes.”

“Are you serious?! Omo, gomawoyo oppa!” HaeRin thanked the singer excitedly before starting to grin like a little kid who got the nicest candy on earth. She was trying really hard to contain her fangirl feels when JongHyun started talking again.

“Shouldn’t I get some reward in return?” Laughing at his own words, JongHyun stepped closer to HaeRin who simply shrugged her shoulders in reply.

JongHyun held HaeRin’s hands, causing her to look up in shock. With his irresistible puppy eyes and adorable pout, he asked, “Go out on a date with me?”