Someone new?

What a Fateful Concert! ♥

 

Chapter8: Someone new?

 

Prev. Chap: “Shouldn’t I get some reward in return?” Laughing at his own words, JongHyun stepped closer to HaeRin who simply shrugged her shoulders in reply.

JongHyun held HaeRin’s hands, causing her to look up in shock. With his irresistible puppy eyes and adorable pout, he asked, “Go out on a date with me?”

 

Dinner went by with tons of laughter and epic moments like how it was during breakfast and lunch at SHINee’s suite. One of the most hilarious moment which caused Onew’s condition to ‘take effect’ was when SungYoung talked back to Key with some biology terms which caused the diva to be jaw-dropped.

With the night approaching, SungYoung, JinAe and HaeRin decided to return to their shared suite. After the quick gossip session and shower time, the three girls retreated back to their own rooms as they fell into deep slumber, smiling in their sleep as they dreamt of their bias…

The ringing of the doorbell woke HaeRin, the lightest sleeper among the 3girls, who was obviously annoyed by the sound it was making.

“Which idiot would wake up at 7am in the morning and start ringing on the doorbell of others? Sighs, this world is definitely full of funny people…” She muttered under her breath before groggily dragging herself up from the bed to open the door.

“Good morning HaeRin-ah, are all of you awake? I made breakfast for everyone!” Key greeted chirpily and smiled so brightly that HaeRin was getting really pissed. Is he even a human? HaeRin thought, feeling that it was so alien-like for someone to be that happy in the early morning.

“JinAe should be up soon. As for SungYoung, her room’s there.” HaeRin replied, pointing to the room which was located near the mini-bar counter.

Walking towards the room which he was directed to, Key knocked on it gently as he waited for some response. HaeRin who was wide awake now went back to her room to have a quick wash up before slumping lazily on the sofa. She chuckled mentally when she saw Key still standing outside SungYoung’s room, knocking louder this time round as he called out to the girl.

By then, JinAe had woken up too. Seeing how anxious the rapper had gotten when she walked out of her room, she patted his shoulders lightly before informing him. “Oppa, SungYoung’s still sleeping. She won’t be waking up anytime soon. It’s hard to wake her up since she sleeps like a pig.”

“Ah jinjja? I thought something happened to her since she didn’t respond or answer even after I’ve knocked for so long… Did I wake you up accidentally? Key asked, obviously sorry for disturbing the other girl.

“Nope you didn’t, no worries. I had to wake up early since one we’ll having a guest in a few minutes time!”

“Someone new?”

“Yep, someone who’s standing right outside the door now!” HaeRin replied excitedly when the bell rang again and JinAe and she raced to get the door.

“NATASHA UNNIE!”

The two girls greeted happily before dragging her by her hands, welcoming her into their current place of stay. Natasha and the two girls were making some small talk before the new guest saw whoever was awkwardly standing at the living room.

“Omona, isn’t this the nagger in SHINee, Key Kim Ki Bum?” Natasha exclaimed out loud, causing the two petite girls to giggle and the idol to glare at her fiercely.

How dare she say that I’m a nagger? Key thought, before giving her the judgemental look. Even JinAe looks short beside her, I wonder how SungYoung would look, standing beside this Natasha girl…

Feeling that he should be more polite and gentlemanly, Key introduced himself with a hand-wave. “Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Key from SHINee.”

“Annyeong, Natasha immida.” Natasha introduced herself before giving Key a weird look. “Anyway, what are you doing here in a girls’ suite room? Does being an idol give you the privilege to enter others’ hotel rooms for no rhyme or reason?”

“I was here to get them to have breakfast at our suite since I prepared their share as well. I don’t see anything wrong with this to be honest.”

Afraid that a fight might just break out in the suite itself, HaeRin decided to distract Natasha by telling her that SungYoung was still out like a log in her bed as she got her to wake the sleepyhead up.

Giving Key a last glance, Natasha opened the door to SungYoung’s room before proceeding on with the mission to wake the girl up by plopping herself down on her bed, tickling the girl who was still sleeping.

When Natasha’s fingers started doing their work, the sleeping SungYoung started squirming, rolling, kicking and screaming before her eyes finally opened and she became instantly awake after the torturous wake-up ‘greeting’ from whoever it was.

“Why is SungYoung screaming like that?” Key asked JinAe and HaeRin who were outside the room along with him worriedly.  

“Shush,” HaeRin motioned for him to remain silence before replying him, “Watch and learn from the experts oppa.”

“KANG HAERIN AND PARK JINAE, YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED I SWEAR!” SungYoung suddenly yelled from inside the room causing the two girls to mutter a soft oh when the SungYoung opened her door with Natasha grinning cheekily at her side.

 

“Nice to meet you, Choi Minho immida.”

“Hello, I’m Natasha and nice to meet you face-to-face too Minho-ssi.” Natasha bowed politely, behaving like a well-mannered girl in front of her bias in SHINee.

Seeing this side of Natasha, the 3other girls burst out into fits of laughter, earning curious gaze from the group of idols. Natasha who was embarrassed, quickly bowed slightly again before joining her friends at the dining table in SHINee’s suite as she attempted to shush them up.

“SungYoung you pig, quickly eat up and stop laughing like a dolphin!” Natasha chided a little causing the short girl to glare at her fiercely.

“Come on, don’t pick on SungYoung. There’s nothing wrong with being a heavy sleeper and having a unique laughter.” Key sided as he started serving everyone their breakfast before telling Natasha. “I made extras in case Minho that glutton wants to eat more but since you’re here, you can have the extras.”

Thanking Key for the delicious breakfast which he had prepared, everyone dug in as they exchanged small talks between their own pair – JongHyun and HaeRin, Onew and JinAe, Key and SungYoung. Maknae Taemin was busy fiddling with his phone while eating at the same time, leaving Minho and Natasha who were the only ‘awkward’ ones. However, the two hit it off almost immediately when they realized that they were both into the same thing. Sports.