Time for Practice!

Hey baby, I think I wanna Marry you!

 

Ayo GG! kkk~` thank you so much for those people who subscribed and commented. I really really appreciate it! ^_^

And mianhae for the typos last chapter :D 

Here is the next Chapter 

 

~~~~`

 

" It's a beautiful Night~~~

We're looking for something dam to do~~"

 

"Sunny-yah,  aigoo. It's Dumb not dam. " Fany shook her head as she scolded me yet again for the nth time this morning.

Well, yeah sorry about that. I'm not that good in English and singing this song is a little hard for me. 

Sighs, this is for exposure Sunny! Exposure! 

 

Aigoo~ I can't take it anymore. Everytime we have to sing an english song,  some of us members are having a hard time.  I don't really know how I did it a long time ago singing Lost in your Eyes. And Yoong dear is also having a hard time there with Sica as her teacher! 

 

" Unnies! Exo hoobaes are here!" Seobaby announced as she entered the practice room with Exo K  in tow. They're really really so cuuuute! Don't you think so too? 

 

" Anneonghaseyo Snsd Sunbaenim! " they greeted us and smiled widely showing us their white teeth. Keke~

 

" Anneong! " I greeted back while waving my hand. I wonder why the whole Exo K are in here while as we're only gonna perform with three of them?

 

" Hi Sunny noona! " Baekhyun greeted loudly with Kai and Suho are behind him. Kai is shyly rubbing his nape while Suho is looking at somewhere else. Aiyoo kids. 

" Neh Baekhyun-ssh! Did you bring my partner today? " I told him even though I already knew the answer to my question. 

" Neh Sunny noona! He's really shy and nervous. He said he want to die! " Haha, Suho-sshi want to die of nervousness? How Cute! ~~

" Hehehe~ Anneong Sunny sunbaenim!' Kai and Suho greeted me as they both gave a 90 degree bow. 

" Anneong to you too! Anyway, why are you all here today?" I asked them again. 

" Ah! We want to watch them practice with Snsd sunbaes and tease them later if ever they make a mistake. " Bacon answered for the two and smiled widely. For all I know, Bacon must have really wanted to come because he want to see our dear Taengoo~

" Haha, go ahead and sit down there. I'm gonna teach my partner our moves okay?" I told Baekhyun and Kai and slowly walked away. I felt really uncomfortable. Kai was staring at me after they bowed. Is there something wrong with my face?

 

" Uhm, ah. Sunny noona, I-It's good to s-see you a-again. " Suho said and smiled awkwardly. We're a little far from everyone else because I don't want any hindrance to our practice. 

 

" Don't be so awkward suho sshi! Hehe, you're gonna practice with me for a few days. You don't have to be so formal you know. ^_^"

" Ah neh Sunny noona!" He said and then he bowed again. Haha, so cute!

" C'mere Suho sshi." I said and he moved a little bit forward. 

 

 

" Give me your hand Suho."

He did As I told and I just smiled at him. His hands are shaking. It's really obvious that he's nervous and you can see the panic in his eyes. This guy. There's something strange about him. And his hands. It felt like mine fit perfectly in his hands. This moment feels like we're the only people in the world. How come?

 

" Hey everyone. i'll be teaching you your dance moves today . The performers please line up. " the dance instructor suddenly said that made the both of us look at him. It broke us from our own little world so Iimmediately let go of Suho's hand and muttered an apology.

 

Even so, I looked at my hands and back at Suho who was making his way over to the dancing instructor. Why does it feel like I've lost a part of me when I let go of his hand? Agh! I'm going crazy! Focus Sunkyu! Focus! 

 

 

" Sunny sshi?" I heard the dance instructor called out my name so I looked at him and what suprised me was that everybody was looking at me. Was I spacing out? Aigoo.

 

I sheepishly shook my head and bounced to them. This is going to be a long day. 

 

 

--------(@.@)---------

 

 

We practiced for 4hours straight that morning. The choreography was fine and a little easy actually. It's just that the dance instructor want it to be perfect. But I'll bet that I would still make mistakes on the D-day. Pity right?

 

 

" Sunny noona, aren't you going to eat?" I jumped a little when I heard BaeKhyun's voice behind me.

" Aren't you a little jumpy today noona? " Kai spoke beside Baekhyun at laughed at me while Baekhyun just smiled. 

" Aiyoo, the kids are making fun of noona!" I told them and laughed along wih them. 

 

" Anyway noona, do you want to eat something? The others left to buy food. We are going too so we're asking you if you want us to bu something." Baekhyun said.

 

Oh , yeah right. I skipped breakfast. Maybe I'll have some samgyupsal? 

 

" Hmmm, you decide. Anything will be fine just not something with red beans. " I told them and they left.

 

Maybe I could practice now since I'm alone. It's better to practice whenever I'm alone. It feels comfortable. 

 

" Sunny noona." I heard someone called me. But when I looked, there is no one. 

 

O.O ghost?

 

" Sunny sshi." The same voice called me but still, there is no one. This is seriously freaking me out! 

 

" SUNNY!" 

 

 

" Kyaaaaaaaaaaaah! " I screamed then ran to the door. A ghost is going to eat me! 

 

" Sunny. It's me. Suho. "  

 

 

Suho? I looked back and saw him sitting at the other far end of the room. Waaaaaaaah! Ghost Suho! 

 

" Hahaha. you're funny Sunny noona!" 

 

" You're not a ghost? "

 

" Why would I be? "

 

" B-but ..... bacon said that......" I trailed off as I recalled what Bacon really said a while ago.

 

Oh, I remember it now. He said the 'others' which means not all of them left. 

 

" Phew. Mianhae. " I sighed, walked over to him and sat down beside him. The big mirrors are in front us and it gave me clear view of his amused face. Why is he so handsome? 

 

" Why would a guardian be a ghost noona? " I saw his smirk as he spoke those words. 

 

" Perhaps the guardian doesn't want his loved one to be suspicious of him while he is protecting her? " I answered and he chuckled. Exo hoobaes are makng fun of me!!!

 

" Ahahah, you have a great imagination noona! " 

 

" eh? mehrong! But isn't guardians supposed to be Angels? " I asked him and he became serious. i'm right, right? 

 

" Not all guardians are angels noona. One of them is human. " 

 

" Chincha? Do you know one? "

 

" Neh. He's a very good guardian. He takes care of his brothers and the girl he likes without them knowing."

" How did he do that?!" I was astonished. I want to meet the guardian he is talking about. Who might that be? 

 

" He said he likes a girl. And when he says he likes her, that means he does. A lot. But then, a cute little bunny showed up. A green bunny. " Is there such a thing? " He said he find the bunny cute and adorable. Days passed and he finds the bunny becoming more attractive. He says that the bunny shines. One day, when he was on his way to his dorm, he saw the bunny again. The buuny was walking so he followed it. It lead him to a beach. He wondered why a bunny would be in a beach. Isn't that absurd? But he remained at the side. Careful that the bunny might find out that he was there. He looked at the bunny intently. And surprisingly, the bunny became a beautiful lady. Clad in a beautiful white Wedding dress. He said that the bunny turned to a lady shines just like the sun above her. And that was when the guardian promised himself that he would marry that punky bride. And he would protect her even if he dies. " 

 

 

" Isn't that a little superficial?" 

 

" I don't think so. " 

 

 

" did he say what that bunny's name was? "

 

" He did. Her name was-" Suho was cut off when the rest of the crew entered the room. Aww, I really want to know that bunny's name! 

 

" Aww, talk to you later Suho sshi.!" I was about to walk away when I heard him speak again. 

 

 

" Nothing's superficial with the power of love Sunny. " with that, he smiled and walked to s. What did he mean by that?

 

 

___________^0^

 

 

" Aye! Sunny is having a lovey dovey time with Suho awhile ago! Tell me what you were talking about! " Taenggo squealed beside me like a dolphin. Yes, a dolphin. 

 

" I'ts nothing Taeng. "

 

" Aww, come on! Tell me. t-t-tell me! " she said then started singing and dancing to wonder girls' tell me. 

 

" Arasso. He was just talking about a guardian following a green bunny. " i told her so that she will stop nagging me. Taeng can be really persistent at times. 

 

 

" Green bunny? Are you kidding me? Come on tell me! "

 

" I'm telling the truth Taeng. " 

 

" Come on Sun! Why would he tell you something about yourself? Tell me the truth Sunkyu! "

 

" What do you mean? "

 

" You are a green bunny Sunkyu. Now don't tell me that he really told you that?"

 

" Ahh, neh. "

 

" Omo omo omo! Suho likes you! " she squeaked like that and danced. 

 

Su-Suho likes me? How the hell did that happened? I only heard sonef the things she was saying. Like Suho beig the 'guardian' and me being the 'bunny'.

 

 

 

Then something clicked inside me head. 

 

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOSH! 

 

 

 

------------

there. Chapter two. Mianhae again. I was busy with school so I wasn't able to update. Anyway, I'll edit the typos tomorrow. So enjoy reading for now. ^~^