Finding out :D

Hey baby, I think I wanna Marry you!

 

 

Aigoo, mianhae for the late update. This is upposed to be a one shot only but my laptop crashed and the update i was going to post a while ago was deleted. So yeah, i sulked half of the day thinking that it will come back somehow. But how stupid of me to think of that. 

 

Anyway, here goes the story. I think I'll make it with two or three chapters only. Just a short story since it would somehow revolve on the performance last January 1 - if I'm not mistaken - so here goes.

 

-------------------

 

Suho's pov

 

I entered Bacon's room and saw him spazzing over Snsd sunbae's teaser photos of I Got a Boy. Aish, this guy. You'd really think he's more of a fangirl than a fanboy with the way he squeals and all. Sometimes it,s it's cute but sometimes it's purely annoying.

 

" Bacon! I've been calling you for like the nth time this day! It's you turn on washing the dishes! " I shouted at him in which he replied with a big grin. 

" Aigoo Suho, SNSD sunbaes are nomu nomu yeppeo! Gahd! Their teaser photos are killing me! I want the real thing! " he then squealed again like the little fanboy that he is. 

" Bacon, wash the dishes first so that nothing will bother you later. And please quited down! Sehunnie is nagging me with your noise. "

" Neh Umma Suho! " he made that mehrong face at me before running out of his and Chanyeol's room.

This little kid. It's D.O. who's supposed to be the mother not me.

 

 

*phone ringing*

 

Oh? Someone is calling this late at night? Oeh? It,s manager hyung! Is it that important that he have to call in the middle of the night? Don't tell me he's been hitting fans again? Aigoo, hyung.

 

" Yoboseyo. "

" Suho?"

" Neh! What is it hyung?"

" The production staff of SNSD's comeback stage Romantic Fantasy contacted me. They said about you performing with Snsd"

Me? Performing with Snsd sunbaes?

 

" Mwoh? It's a hidden camera right?"

" Aigoo! Aren't you happy with it?" Am I happy? Of course! Happy is an understatement! I'm way beyond that!

 

" But hyung, do you know who I'm gonna perform with?" I'm really wondering. Maybe it's Taeyeon noona! Or Jessica noona. Awww, I'm in heaven!

 

" Ah, let me see." he said the it was quiet for a while. Who could it really be?

 

 

" You'll be with Sehun and Chanyeol." Eh? I thought it was with Snsd sunbaes?

 

" But hyung, I thought you said I'm gonna perform with Snsd sunbaes?" I whined. He said that right?

 

" Oh, neh! But they will be thereon the performance too. Didn't you ask who're you gonn perfom with?"

 

" Aigoo, not that hyung! I mean who among the Snsd members! And what kind of performance is it anyway?" 

 

" Ah, about that, I still don't know yet. But they said it'll be some sort of a wedding concept and some dance. " well, that helped a little. At least i,ve got an idea.

 

" And hyung, should I inform Chanyeon and Sehunnie about this? "

 

" No need. They already know. See you tomorrow then." 

 

 

And the line went dead. Manager hyung is cruel. Chanyeol and Sehunnie already knows about this and is only now that I found out.

He's unfair! 

 

 

" Suho hyung, what are you still doing here?" 

 

" Gaaah! Yah! You scared me!" I said as I turned around only to see Chayeol and Bacon standing there. 

 

" Mian. But hyung, you should go back to your room. it's already late." Says Chanyeol. That traitor! I glared at him before i left to our room. Meanies! 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's already 2 in themorning but i'm still up. I can't sleep. I'm still thinking about our performance with Snsd sunbaes. I'm still wondering about who I'm paired with. Or in other cases, who is it that I'm gonna perform with.

 

Since I think I would not be able to get some sleep tonight, might as well play the computer.

 

I opened my facebook account and was surprised to see a lot of notifications and messages and friend requests. I'm too lazy to check them all so i'd just let them be.. 

 

There's nothing new here. Just some bunch of craps from I don't know.

 

I opened Kmusic's fanpage and saw some posts there. But one post caught my eye. Becasue it has my name in it!

 

It says about a performance with the Snsd members.

 

                Confirmed:

                                  Snsd's Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny will be having a performance with three of EXO-K's members which is Chanyeol, Sehun and Suho                  in  their Comeback " Romantic Fantasy" 

 

 

MWOH??? Sunny sunbae? I'm gonna perform with Sunny Sunbae? I'm gonna die! 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

sunny's pov

 

" Sunny Unnie! Manager oppa said that we have prctice tomorrow so we should sleep early today. "  Taeyeon hollered from across the room because I know  that she knows that I'm still awake.

 

" Shut up Taeng~ You're older than me! " I retorted and she only giggled. 

 

" Just sleep okay? We don't want to see you having big eyebags tomorrow. And dye your hair to pink please? You look like a walking Christmas tree!" And she continued teasing me.

 

" Fine Fine. I guess it's not me who's looking forward to our practice tomorrow~~" I sang as I shut off my computer .

 

" Ani! I'm not!" She squeaked and then jump over to her bed.

 

" I didn't say any name Taeng~~" 

 

" Yah Soonkyu! Sleep now!" 

 

" Kekeke~ I'm just kidding Taeng~ You should sleep too and dream of your Bacon! And eat Bacon tomorrow before we go!" her face is really amusing don't you think?

 

" Yah! " She shouted yet again. She's really fun to tease!

 

" Yah! Dandyu twins. Quiet down, you're disturbing my beauty sleep!" Sooyoung suddenly shouted from the other room. Her voice is really loud that's why it reached our room. Kekeke~~

 

" Neh Soo~~" Me and Taeng shouted together.

 

" Aigoo! Shut up Ahjummas!" Then it was Hyo who shouted now. We're really noisy aren't we?

 

" We better sleep Sunshine. We're disturbing everyone. " she whispered to me and then smiled. 

" Aigoo my Taenggoo~ It's only you who's noisy. ~"

 

" Soonkyu."

 

" Alright Alright! I'm sleeping!" I laughed at her then laid down at my bed.

 

I actually know who I,m paired up with my performance on our comback. 

I already know that it's Suho from Exo-k.

 

 

But there's somthing that I don't know.

 

 

 

I don't know why I'm actually anticipating it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Well that is my first chapter! hopefully, I'd be able to finish the next chapter tomorrow and I woud also continue the unfinished chapter that i'm writing for Because He''s the Good Guy.

 

Thanks for reading ~~ hearts for everyone <33

Here's Sunny Btw!

And some Suho~~

And Exo's faces looking at the same direction except for a certain someone ~ KK~~

Aigoo~ Why u so hot? *o*

Bacon's flying kiss! :*

And Let's just LOL at their faces XD

 

Credits to the owner of the gifs and pics ^_^