Who is the best for me?

Who is the best for me?

[At the restroom]

Me:*sighs* That was too close..~ How did he knew that I was keeping a secret? Is it obvious? Darn it? How I can face him carrying this little secret? If I tell him that I already met eunmi.. I know he will ask if I approve to that girl but Honestly, I don't like her~ What am I supposed to do? tsk..

When I was walking and my mind was flying w/ the wind.. Someone cover my eyes.. 

Me: ohhhh~ Who's this? Ahhh.. Kiseop is that you?? Hey. Take it off~ I will beat you if you didn't..

He remove his hand on my eyes.. I turned around

Me: Dongho oppa...~ uhhh. ehhh.. I didn't mean that I will beat you.. cuz I expect that the one who covered my eyes was my bestfriend.. mianhe*bows*

Dongho: It's Alright~ Do you want to go on the rooftop?

Me: Yahh~ Yahh~ Sure *smirk*

We went to the rooftop and sat at the bench

RN's POV: Should I ask him? Should I ask him for some Opinions so that I know what am I supposed to do?

Me: Ahh~ dongho oppa? I just want to ask if your sister fell inlove with your opponent? What you will gonna dofor your sister leave that guy?

Dongho: Uhmmm.. I will take my sister away from that guy..

Me: you will take her away? But how?

Dongho: By simply being with her.. My sister will enjoy her time being with me.. We will go out to have some fun and for sure he will forget that guy~ Why you asked?

Me: Uhh.. Nothing~ I just wanna make a small talk..

Me: of Course~ What is it?

dongho: Let's eat lunch together today...? would you?

Me: Ahhhh~ Oppa!!! Honestly, I will eat lunch with my bestfriend.. Uhmm.. Maybe tomorrow we can~ I Promise!! 

Dongho: Ok.. Then Lemme treat you ok?

Me: Really?? Well I have nothing to deal with ..

[Lunch Time]

Kiseop and I eating our Lunch and having a good talk

Kiseop: Yoh..!!! Did you already meet my Eunmi?

Me: Uhh~ Ehhh. Not Yet *lies*

Kiseop: Do you want to meet her?

Me: Ahhh~ Maybe next time.. I'm not feeling well today... Uhmm.. by the way, I wil not eat lunch w/ you by tomorrow

Kiseop: Huh? Wae?

Me: uhmm, I'll have my lunch with somebody

Kiseop: Somebody? Who is it?

Me: My new closes firends here.. He's no other than.. SHIN DONGHO!!!! *hand claps*

Kiseop: SHIN DONGHO?????? *shocked*

Me: wae? do you know him?

Kiseop: Ne~ Don't get closer with him. Understand??

Me: Huh? wae? did he made something wrong against you?

Kiseop: Yaeh~ He's my greatest opponent and one and only rival in Eunmi's heart!! He's too Dangerous!

Me: tskk.. Ridiculous *whispered* wae? do you have a rights to control me? Do you have a rights to stop our connection?