Who is the best for me?

Who is the best for me?

Next Morning....

*School bells rungs*

Me: Crap~! I'm late *runs fast*

When I was running going to my classroom.. I bumped on someone so all things I Brought was thrown away...

Girl: What the...? are u blind? aishhhh~ 

Me: Mianh...... *turned around* You? the girl on the other day?

Girl: ohhh~ its you again.. The girl who accidentally spilled a juice on my uniform!!! *evil smiles*

Me: uhmmm..sorry about yesterday...

Girl: it's ok~ I will try to forget it! by the way, I'm Park Eunmi.. *smiles*

My eyes widened up

RN's POV: So this girl was the one who's kiseop talking about that he's secretly inlove and he wants to be with? wae?

Eunmi: Hey girl?? Are you okay?

Me: Ahhhh~ Yae~ I'm kim (RN)..

Eunmi: Nice knowing you..

Me: *force smiles* you too..

Eunmi: Ohhh~ Gotta go.

[Class Hours]

RN's POV: Kiseop? Are you really inlove with her? I wonder what you like about her? I insist shes is beautiful, have a fair skin and y.. but her attitude is not good as she have physically.. I hope I can do something to it.. I Kim (RN), Promis that I will do anything for the sake of my Bestfriend Lee Kiseop~ I will never let that freaking girl gets your trust and your heart!

When I was thinking what am I supposed to do,  I Didn't notice it is already time and I didn't notice that kiseop stares at me seriously

Me: Wae?? Why are you staring at me that way? is there any problem?

Kiseop: Ahhhh~ Nothing.. uhm.. You know, You act weird today..~ wae?

Me: Me?? Acting weird? Aishhh~ you're so funny~ *force laughs*

Kiseop: Yohh~ I think there is something you don't want me to know? What is that?

Me: Secret? aishh~ Are you crazy? You know, maybe you are the one who acts weird.. You're so funny.. *laughs* Ohh~ I need to go to the restroom, I need to pee cuz you make me laughed hardly~ See you later..