Chapter 2.

In Love with A Idol

Omoooo!! Mianhae for not updating for so long! I promise I'll update frequentlyyyyy! Today... 2 chapters if I have time?  ^^  2 subbies already! Kamsahamnida! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

"O-oppa?" you softly called to Donghae, your oppa. "Nae, Eunae?" Donghae questioned you smiling. [ I decided to name "you" Eunae. xD ] "Oppaaaaaaa, can I go audition for SM? Jebal?" you pleaded with aegyo. "aniya! How many times have I told you! I don't want you to get hurt. The life is hard, Eunae-ah. Please understand, nae?" Donghae mumbled, frowning. You rolled your eyes and said, " Oppa, I have been dancing for more than 5 years now, and I'm still fine! Aish. I will be able to adapt to the life quickly. Please let me go after my dream, oppa!" "Aish, fine fine. But if you ever feel like quitting, oppa will always support you, okay?"Donghae replied, smiling softly. "J-JINJJA!?" Your eyes widened in shock. Donghae chuckled slightly, before nodding his head. 

End of flashback 

You were here today, at SM's audition venue. Butterflies were fluttering in your stomach, and you really wanted to pass the audition, especially since it's your dream, and, you can also get to see Baekhyun! " Kim Eunae, you're up " Argh, you shut your eyes for a minute, wanting to overcome the nervousness. 
"You can do this Eunae.." you muttered to yourself. You walked into the audition room confidently. "Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Eunae imnida! I'll be dancing today!" You said with your killer eyesmile. The judges smiled and motioned for you to start. The music started.. and you were absorbed in dancing. When the song ended, the judges stared at you wide-eyed. You shifted uncomfortably. "Jebal.. Daebak!" One judge said. After the audition, you skipped happily home. "Oppa!! I'm accepted!" you shouted as you walked into the house. "THAT'S MY DONGSAENG! HWAITING!" Donghae said, chuckling. 

-The next day-

'Hmm... I can't wait to start training!' you thought to yourself as your driver pulled up to the gate of the school. "Kamsahamnida ahjusshi!" you thanked him. As you walked into the school, everyone stared at you as usual. You were known as the rich and gorgeous yet quiet girl in school. It was kind of true too, since you were really quiet. You sighed to yourself. "When will I finally have a friend?" you mumbled softly. Just then, a boy appeared in front of you. "N-noona... I like you, can we go out together?" the boy said, blushing. You were shocked. You hesitated for a few seconds before saying, "Aigoo~~ Annyeong dongsaeng, noona is not ready yet, mianhae, nae?" You patted his head. He nodded and smiled at you, "nae noona! Remember to consider me again, arra?" With that, he ran off. Chuckling to yourself, you went to class. The rest of the day went pretty much the same way. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo.. did you like it? I'm off to writing the next chappie now! Annyeong! xD Kamsahamnida for the subbies! <3 Saranghaeyo!