Finale - Chapter 6

Wanted Boyfriend

I year have past... Finally it's christmas now father... " Yes it is " my father response... 

          " You guys dont get ?? "

 

                  It's been a year and the frog prince got girlfriend so he stop stalking at me and it takes for 6 months... it's very complicated because my mother is sick so i go here and left minho there in seoul.. Actually, our fake relationship and after 6 months and im happy that he's father is fine now.. After that relationship i went home to the place ive been for years.. in palace.. i do things what princess does in 1 year because my mother is not well but this christmas im going back to Seoul. i want to open a branch and sell clothes that i made.. This is the last time im in the palace so im really happy that im free again..

 

December 25th - 10:46 AM "Christmas"  in AIRPORT

 

           Im in Seoul and many guards are with me because when i go back to the palace, my fans increase because they say that im cute with gowns... LoL at first cause that is the only reason.. Ha~ha~

         I went to the door of V.I.P room in airport and I see unni (buttler) there... I hugged ger and we goback home.. I spend my day talking to her and to my maid and at 6:00 PM exactly someone calls me so i leave them and go to my room...

Krystal : yobuseo..?

??? :  Welcome back princess, how's your doing ?

Krystal : who are you ?

??? : a friend maybe ??

Krystal : " i become suspicious and yet, i realize it's minho "

                  Oppa!! *i said happily* are you free ? i asked quickly

Minho : of course... where ??

Krystal : on our tree ! you remember ? our tree in the park..

Minho : i remember..

         Oppa , i end it now.. i will be there soon..

                         Bye~!!

 

     Because it's winter. Krystall wear a gloves, jacket, dress and heels..

        Krystal, where are you going.??her buttler asked her..

             Ah!! i want to walk.. Yah!! don't go look for me..

Ok! ok! my buttler respose..

 

       Krystal arrive but no one is there so she walk to the tree and hug it..

" Wah!! i miss you baby  "       Aigoo.. ( cold heart baby )

Suddenly, minho hugs the tree too..

  ( cold eyes baby ) *he smile and stares at her*

Oh! youre here.. krystal said and embrace him..

 

Minho : yah.. were not a couple now.. i will become suspicious.!!

krystal : Ok! fine!! become suspicious, i don't care!!

              If i want to hug you, it's none of your business.!!

Minho hugged her tightly.. "yay" i can't breathe.. krystal said..

    " i dont care, it's none of your business " * he laugh *

 

Krystal : does oppa have a girlfriend now ..??

Minho : yes! she's  beautiful and nice..

      krystal stop hugging him...

Minho : wae ??

Krystal : you have a girlfriend and you hug me ?! you idiot!!

Minho : your jelous ?! she's lucky right ?!

Krystal : tsk..

Minho : " She's white and cute.. i like her when she's blushing.. i do love the things she does

                 and she is always playful.. why playful ?? She always play in my heart.! She got all of

                 my nerves in one hug and awaken me in long sleep  in darkness.. can't leave without

                her.. She is so pure, as pure as milk " he whisper..

Krystal : Then i have boyfriend too..!!

               " He's messed hair maid me feel comfortable and not that white.. so sweat and always

                 get my heart.. He make's my metal heart melt..!! Like chocolate.. "

Minho : So that is why you call me chocolate ??

Krystal : So that is why you call me milk ??

Minho : Krystal can you be---- -- - - - -

Krystal : Yes!! and from now on your my real boyfriend.. you know when im with you since our fake relationship start,, i feel like im alive and all of those things are not acting, for me it's real

even though i know it's fake but luckily we fell in love so im really lucky because your the one that ive chosen when you first send your message.. *smile*

 

Minho hugs her and said " everything is not fake,, even in first day why you let me kiss you since it's our first day ?? Jung soo-jung it's not fake.. " he touch my face and start to kiss me "

 

For me " this is the first christmas that im a real happy.

Minho : merry christmas  krysmilk..

Krystal : merry christmas minho-late..* smile *

 

 

                                                          - - E-N-D - -