chapter 2

Wanted Boyfriend

Alright, it's monday and i went to school,.. after class hour breaktime comes.. i open our room's dorm and then "wow"  he's here.. i smiled and said : "how's class ? can we eat now.?"

 

It's good ,he said and start to walk to the canteen.. when we are in the corridors we felt embarassed cause many students are starring on us.. but ofcourse they will notice it cause they saw me ( the princess) with a guy in school..

 

 When we are in our way to the canteen, i see and heard two girls talking about us..

                "Look it's minho, what are they doing?"

                               Is it a joke of princess to become more popular??"

I just smile when they notice me beside them..

                 " You guys is a bit noisy.. SHH..I can hear weird words"

i smile again and continue to walk.. minho and i sit on my special place in the  canteen..many students are eating while starring on us..

Minho : Soo-jungg, i feel a bit embarassed, what's with them?

Krystal : I dont know , dont notice them! imagine that youre eating with no eyes watching you..

               I know it's hard for you but from now on, be used to it..

Minho : ok i'll try.. * he said shyly*

 

                                                                  - - BELL RANG - -

 

Minho i should go now, were seperating now.. goodluck "chocolate" i should see you later huh!!

I leave him in the front of the door in our room....

 

Minho POV

            You cute princess.. *smile* you really said "chocolate" huh??!.. then ok, i'll go now "milk"

 

 - - Bell rang.. it means that the school hours is already finished.." i walk to the main gate and wait for minho.. after a few minutes, .. i saw him with his friends.. i go to them.,

      " guys, can i take minho now??" i asked

      " yahh!! minho go now to your princess, she's waiting!!" they said in forced smile but angry i think..

 

I and minho walk to the gate and wait for my service =)

Krystal : shall we go now??

Minho : where?

Krystal : to your house , you don't remember?? * i said mad *

Minho : oh.! sorry i forgot.

 

        He open the car's door and let me in,, " how nice, gentleman " ( i said to myself) but when i sit i laugh out loud..ha~ha~ he sit beside the drivers sit.. yah!! minho-late ( mixed minho and chocolate ) sit here with me.. it's my buttler's sit .. you want to be scold ?? * i said tricking him*

 

He open the car's door and sit beside me.. i just smile and said " what's your address?? "

he respond and the driver start to drive.. While were in our way.. i held his hand and said 

" hold hands ? " I think it's good to see..* i laugh* ok if you want * he laugh too*

My buttler extra to the scene : Soojungie cute.. You two look like a real couple!!

i laugh and stare at him.. yah! oppa, why are you blushing ?" i said bullying him.. he has no response but his face went so red..

I just whisper " Just kidding minho-late " and put my head on his shoulder..

 

       " Haha am i a bit fast ?! It's out first day  but i go now and hold your

                                        hands and put my head on your shoulder"

       I type to my cellphone and give it to him.. i wait for his response and said:

      " yeah,, your fast.. but it's ok..it's ordinary for a couple right? Krysmilk"

                                        ( mixed krystal and milk ) and put a smiley

When i read it i feel shy but i smiled... and response a "winked face"

 

"After a few minutes we reached his home.. it's ordinary home not small not big but so many plants.. i kinda like it because i like flowering plants"

 

                                                                         - - E-N-D - -