Chapter 3

Wanted Boyfriend

He open the door and I formaly greet his motherand his younger sister... 

i sit on their sofa and i began to talk..

" Hello , omma " I said and smile then bow..

His mother look nervous but she smile and said " what a cute princess "

" omma , i like to tell you that i and your son used to be a couple now.. i know that it's fake but i sencerely want you to know that i will be the one who will pay for your husband's fee in the hospital and also giving minho a comfortable life" i said..

" oh.. thank you.. your so kind, i really appreciate it * teary eyes * " his mom said..

" don't call her "princess", just call her krystal or soojung " minho said.

Mrs Choi : wae?  

  She don't want to be called like that.. minho said and her mother just nodded and finally i have my nerves and confidence to say :

      " if you don't mind, can you let minho stay at my house ? * i said nervously *

Minho is a little bit shy but his mother is almost happy..

 " Soo-jung if you want to, just get him * she smile* "

 " omma, you are giving me now * he sobbed * "

I carefully answer :: If you feel home you can go home, but at least back to me again, can you ?

He just nodded and we are going home now .... " we ", ha~ha~ from now on we will be in same house, my father is ok with it.. so it is all settled.

Minho : omma! bye, *hug his mother and younger sis *

Mrs choi : why dont you get your things ?

Krystal : I should take care of him, after this we will go to buy some clothes.. etc..

Minho's younger sister : Bye oppa!! sometime go get me and can we go to unni's house ??                             park ??

 

I just smile and said yes....

 

          were in the mall and we go buy some clothes,shoes,etc.. things for everyday..LOL~ all he needs.~  after that we went to a restaurant..

  -- Some people are starring on us..

Minho-yah.. your improving *smile* your'e not shy to them now...

im not shy anymore, because you say to be used to it..." princess order is absolute " he laughs..

 

After that.. we go home.. My buttler arranged the room for him.. He's going to use my old room as his room... it looks so clean even if it's old but i said to clean it and minho is temporary on my room..

I instruct minho not to open the two yellow doors because it's for my maid and buttler.. Your door is color green.. my door is green too.. * i smiled * and that white door in the middle is the bathroom..so you knew now ??

He just nodded and said : can i go here ?  "where" i said sitting on the sofa with him..

"to you bed" he said... "ok" i response..

He start to dive in my bed.. i laugh at him cause it's so childish..

" why are you laughing " minho said..

your really childish.. ha~ha~ i go to the bed too and sit..

" im not childish " *he said angry*  he start tickling me and LOL~ of  my mouth start..

Yah!! ah-ah-ah-ha-ha- s-t-o-p- -i-t- *with my best laugh ever!!*

He stop and i start to breathe faster.. " you really..!! " i said..

What ?? he face my face..

"nevermind " i play my eyes..

"i cant believe it" he said..

What ? cant believe ?! * i said curious *

He stares at me and said: " i just can't believe that im really with you.. even it's fake.. it's really enjoyable..

I smiled and i think blushing because were starring at each other and our face is really close.. my heart beats a little awkward and my mind start to talk : " Krystal , he's so handsome right ? He's gentle and innocent right ?? Kiss him!!! kiss him..!! krystal..krystal..krystal..:" 

" what are you thinking " a voice said to me...

"Oh! " * i became myself again. "oppa""...... my face is really hot cause our face is really closer  now..

      it's been a minute.. we are starring at each other and no one moves even our fingers..

 

                                                              - - E-N-D - -