You're pretty ♥

fluffy like a cloud ♥

"I'm ugly."
"Hm ?"
"I'm ugly."
"What do you mean ?"
"I'm ugly."
"You're not"
"I am."
"Why would you think that ?"
"Because I am."

Kibum, 18 years old, still in Highschool, currently living together with his caring boyfriend, Jonghyun, a blonde, 21 years, in his 2nd year of university, studying Music.

"Baby, you aren't ugly, you're pretty."
"I'm ugly Jjong, look, my eyes. They're ugly. I don't like it. And my hair is always a mess, I can't stand it. Everything is so ... ugly."
"Kibum, you're so ridiculous. You're hot, you're pretty, you're everything I ever dreamed of."
The youngest smiled, "Thankyou ..."

"I don't get it, I'm not that hot nor am I that pretty, why is he even dating me ? ... I really do have the best boyfriend in the world."

Jonghyun approached the one standing in front of he mirror, trying to fix his hair.
He took the soft hands of his boyfriend in his own, and pulled him away from the mirror.
"You're beautiful, you don't have to change. You're ridiculous, your hair is never a mess, believe me." Jonghyun smiled at the other, giving him a small kiss.
Kibum sighed, "You're only saying that to reassure me ..." But smiling though, just because his boyfriend was being oh-so sweet to him.
"No, I'm not. I'm being completely serious." The blonde stated, giving his dear one another small kiss, intertwining their fingers.
"But ..."
"Would I date you if you were ugly ?" The elder interrupted, raising an eyebrow.
"Maybe you're just dating me because of my inner ?" Kibum responded.
"That too. But also because I found you the most beautiful, cutest and most flawless person amongst all the others," He smiled, "I remember the first time I saw you, I immediately fell in love with you. Your presence made me so weak, like my legs became jelly. And when you looked back at me, I couldn't breathe anymore. I was ready to break down. Just because of your face and body. And I'm being totally serious." Jonghyun chuckled, placing the younger's forearms on his shoulders. He slid his hands over Kibum's body and stopped at his waist.
Kibum blushed secretly at his boyfriend's cheesy, but romantic, story.
Jonhyun leaned forward, hands still on the other's small waist and claimed the pouty lips in a sweet liplock, he moulded them together, moving their mouths in a simultaneously rhyhtm.
As Jonghyun kept leaning closer and closer, Kibum's forearms slid further so that he could hurl his arms around the other's neck, deepening the already heated kiss, he tilted his head, giving Jonghyun more acces in his mouth.
Everything went smoothly, until the elder pulled back, earning a cute pout from his boyfriend.
"Do you still think you're ugly ?"
Kibum nodded, "But as long as I'm beautiful for you," He stated bravely, "I don't give a ."

 

 

###


lolol, having the feeling that this is oh-so-ing cheesy, but okay. Hope you enjoyed.