it. ♥

fluffy like a cloud ♥

"Hey sweetie, do you wanna get some ice cream with me ?" Jonghyun asked his boyfriend, who was sitting in front of the tv, watching some dramatic soap.
Kibum turned off the the television, eyeing the blonde in suspicion, "You sure Jjongie ?"
Jonghyun raised an eyebrow, "Why shouldn't I be sure about getting ice cream with my yeobo ?"
Kibum stood up, walking towards the elder, "Because you only take me out for ice cream when you have holidays. Aren't you busy with school ?"
"Yeah, actually I am. But I wanna have some quality time with my princess," Jonghyun grinned, brushing a strand of hair out of the other's face, "Come'on, let's go." He stated, pulling the younger by the wrist.

--

"You have something there," Jonghyun pointed at his lip.
Kibum rolled his eyes, "Where is your cheesiness ? it off." He recommended his boyfriend.
Jonghyun's eyes widened, "Baby, we're in public..."
"So ? Let them watch. It's our life, our love, our decisions." Kibum said matter of factly, eyeing his ice cream and it at the sides where it started melting.
Jonghyun chuckled at how diva-like his boyfriend was being, but eventually obeying him, like he always did.
He came closer, leaning on his elbows hovering above the table.
He smirked when his eyes met Kibum's, they could both feel the piercing eyes of the passersby.
Jonghyun stuck his tongue out and off the little bit of ice cream on the corner of Kibum's lip like the boy was an ice cream himself.
"There's some on my tongue too." The youngest stated, grinning and stucking his tongue out slightly.
Jonghyun chuckled, claiming the other's lips as Kibum invited the other's tongue without hesitation.
Both were grinning against each other's mouth as they heared some people say something like 'ohmy' ...' and 'look !' .
The blonde pulled back, not caring about the looks everybody were giving them, "Now that was delicious." He grinned, his fingers.
The younger smirked, "The exclusive taste of Kibum flavour ~"