With Jung Daehyun

Knights or Vampires?

Daehyun rolled his eyes and sighed heavily, messing his own blonde hair and sit on the sofa. “Please, return to your oldself.” The cold Hyesung turned to him.

“Give me food first-“ “You’ve eat your lunch a while ago.” Daehyun said placed his hand on his head, stressed.

“Okay, okay. But close your eyes first.” Daehyun closed his eyes as what Hyesung told him to, few minutes later his hands opened by Hyesung who smiled brightly. Daehyun sighed but noticed that Hyesung is holding his hand.

“L-Let me go.” “Ah, right. Sorry.”

Daehyun scooted and awkwardly turning on the TV [at a fantasy world.] but turning it off again because there is a kiss scene.

“Are you a homoual? That’s why you hate girls?” Hyesung all of sudden start talking, but with a sly grin, she turned to Daehyun. “Really? You like boys and not girls?”

“Princess, please. It’s happened by itself, you heard what Yongguk hyung said, everything can happen.” At the word princess, Hyesung raised an eyebrow. “Don’t call me princess. It’s annoying.”

Daehyun turned to Hyesung. “Why? Every girls like to called princess, thought.” “Everybody but me.”

The atmosfere became heavy, both of Hyesung and Daehyun stop talking to each other. “Daehyun.”

“Do you believe at first love?”

Daehyun shook his head. “I’m never in love with someone before.. Why asking that question?” Hyesung shook her head. “No, it’s just like you remind me of my first love. He is kind, have a handsome looks but he’s not scared of girls.”

“I’m not scared!” “Whatever.”

“But.. Maybe your first love is really me.” Daehyun said looking straight at Hyesung’s eyes, Hyesung stared back at him and burst into laughing. “No way.”

“It’s ‘maybe’, just maybe. Every knights or vampires can life in human world. Or before, they life in there.” Daehyun said nodded with confident. There is a pause, Hyesung think for a while and grinned. “Why? Do you really want to be my first love, Jung Daehyun?”

Daehyun blushed and turn away to hid it. “N-No, of course.” “Pft, Zelo said you’re a cold person, now I think he’s lying.” Hyesung said chuckled.

“I have two personality like you too.” Daehyun said calmly, still trying to hide his blushing face.

“Really? I can’t believe you.” Hyesung said still grinned, while Daehyun rolled his eyes. “Forget it.”

“And, Daehyun. Why do they want my eyes?” Hyesung asked with a worried looks, vampires remind her of Yongguk’s word. They will took it out and squeeze it.

“I don’t know, but before the queen is dead, she left a note that we must protect you from those vampires, Hyesung.” Daehyun said, there is no answer, Daehyun turned to Hyesung who looks sad and hit his forehead.

“Yongguk oppa said I’m the daughter of this world’s queen. So, she, my mom is dead already?” Hyesung asked. Daehyun nodded with guilty feelings and patted Hyesung’s head. Hyesung look up to see the Jung Daehyun who scared of girls is touching her head.

“Don’t worry about that, we’re here to protect you, remember?” Daehyun said, with his white eyes, just like the eyes when Hyesung met him for the first time.

Hyesung giggled and rubbed her teary eyes. “So, you’re not lying about your other personality, huh?” “Of course I’m not.”

“Do you never met with your mom?” Daehyun asked calmly. “Yes, I live with my grandmother. She never tell me about my mom, even I asked her many times.”

Daehyun smiled and looking at the floor. “You know, she’s so beautiful just like how you are.” Hyesung turned to Daehyun and smirked. “You must be in love with my mom.”

“What? No, never. But actually, yes.” Daehyun said rubbed his cheeks. “Is she so beautiful until she’s old? And that’s why you always like her?” Hyesung asked still with a smirk.

“No, silly. Peoples here never became old, but if they’re poisoned or killed by someone else, they will die.” Daehyun answered shrug his shoulders.

“So, my mom is poisoned or killed by someone?” “From what I heard is, she’s poisoned.”

Hyesung nodded in understand, as both of them have no idea what to say now. Someone knocked the door and broke the silence. Daehyun stood up as Hyesung turned to him. Daehyun notice her worried gaze and ruffled her hair. “Don’t worry about the vampires, I’ll always protect you.”

Daehyun walk away, and opened the door. All of sudden he lost to nowhere. Hyesung blinked as she stood up, to see a red haired guy is standing in front of the door.

“Oh, hello. Hyosung’s daughter, Kim Hyesung.” That guy said held his hand out to shake hands. Hyesung just remain silent, don’t know what to do.

“My name is Lee Minhyuk, a vampire- I mean, I’m here to give you a gift.” Minhyuk said with a sly smirk behind a sweet smile.

“So, you’re the vampire?” Hyesung asked, unsure. “Whoa, how can you know? You’re really Hyosung’s daughter! And you’re so pretty~” Minhyuk said as a blonde guy appear behind him and hit Minhyuk’s head. “Eunkwang, stop hitting me.”

Minhyuk called him ‘Eunkwang’, but he’s not Eunkwang but Yongguk. Minhyuk turned to Yongguk as his eyes rounded.

“Eunkwang who? I’m Bang Yongguk, stupid.” Yongguk said hit Minhyuk’s face with his hand, but it’s missed. Minhyuk smiled as he bring you with bridal style and fly away. Yongguk opened his mouth and want to chase him, but unfortunately, he’s trapped by Minhyuk.

“LEE MINHYUK!! COMEBACK HERE!!!” Yongguk shouted while he’s still trapped. “No way, I have the Kim Hyesung I want already.” Minhyuk said smirked to Yongguk and leave.

Few minutes later, Yongguk get out from the trap to see Daehyun is lying on the floor beside him. Sleeping, he’s poisoned.

“Aish, good thing this isn’t a poison to kill someone.” Yongguk said took a bottle that not far from his feet. He look around and notice that Himchan is just arrived and his mouth opened, also Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo.

“Too late, she’s kidnapped already. And we must take Hyesung back.”

============

Leave a comment~?^^