Chapter 2

History

Hyoyeon's POV

'They almost figured me out. I don't know what would happen if Yuri finds out about her brother and I.'

"Can't talk huh?..." Soo teased.

'What if Doojoon oppa tells them? It was just one night right? I don't want to see him at school.'

"So, quiet.. Wae yo?" Now, they're all up on my face. Aish...

SMACK SMACK

"Can you guys shutup, and let's go?"

Inside the Car

"Ah.. Yul, where.. was Joonie oppa?" I tried my best not to sound obvious.

"Huh? Oh, he went with the other B2ST oppas. Wae?" She doesn't care? She didn't notice me, good.

"Ah.. Nothing. So, how was France?" I asked Soo to change the subject. She answered and I just spaced out.

'It'll be so awkward.'

End of POV

At School

"....it's Baekhyun and Kai"

Hyo and Soo looked at each other wide eyed.

"So, I'ma see you guys? Annyeong." Yuri avoided the topic and left.

Soo and Hyo's Side

"They're here. Does that mean, Lay is here too?" Soo blurted.

"BWOH?! Sooyoung-ah, what the heck?!" Hyo was furious with the mention of that guys' name.

"What?" Soo innocently said. Looking down at Hyo.

"Soo, don't ever talk about him. He broke your heart... I don't want you getting hurt again." Hyo reassured her.

"I'm just wondering. It's not bad to be curious Hyo. I'm over that.." Soo tried to convince her.

"As long as you know that. You can't fool me Soo. You can try to, but no. Try to convince yourself first before anyone else,  especially me." Hyo advices her.

Yuri's Side

She walked away from her friends because she didn't want to talk about her past. She was confused. She didn't know if she was angry or sad. She just hopes she doesn't have to see them.

Yuri was the first one in her class. Since, she doesn't like getting called on, she sat in the back.

"Oh, look! It's Yuri-ah" Some guy pointed at her. They walked towards her. She had her beats headphones on so she couldn't hear them.

"Can she hear us?" the guy with Silver hair said.

"No, pabo. She's listening to music." the serious looking guy declared.

"Yo! What y'all doing?" another guy came in. "Mwo? Yuri-ah? We have class with her again! Yay!" He jumped up and down.

Since he was jumping, he accidentally moved a chair which made Yuri realize her doofus of best friends.

"Ai yah! Do you guys want to get hit?!" She raised her hand at them,

"Ani ani!" the guys who was jumping up and down stopped and with both his hands up.

"Dongwoo you're such a puss." Serious looking guy said.

"At least I'm not boring." Dongwoo fought back. "Myung-soo." he smirked. L got mad, he hates when people call him by his real name.

"both of you stop!" Yuri announced. "Chill, MyungMyung." L calmed down.

"You let Yul call you that but not me.. Wow." Dongwoo was hurt.

"Wooyoung-ah, what are you doing here?" Yuri turned her attention to him.

"Just dropping them off. Aha, oh btw Daehyun said he's coming soon. Just running a little late. Well, I'm off now. Annyeong." he left.

"Aish.. Classes with you guys again???" Yuri pulled her hair.

"Wae Yuri-ah, you don't wanna be with your best guy friends? I'm hurt." L stared her down, sitting on the table next to her.

"No." Yuri strictly said.

"Stop flirting with her, MyungMyung" Dongwoo teased. "She doesn't like you." he bursted into laughters.

"Sorry, I'm late." Daehyun came in running, he noticed no one was in the class. "Oops, nevermind. I thought I was late." He sat in the seat in front of Yuri.

"Woah, first time you're so early." Yuri joked.

"Ha ha, I'm surprised too. Where everybody at?" he asked.

"Too busy flirting over the new transferees. Even the teachers are drooling." L explained.

"There's new people? I didn't notice." Dongwoo being the dumb one.

"Don't even start." She said. They looked at her.

"Wae? What's wrong, babe?" L putting his arm around her. She shrugged it off.

"They're back." She answered, ignoring the 'babe' part.

"Who is?" Dongwoo said.

"Baekhyun and Kai." Their eyes widened. Yuri put her head down, playing with her iPod.

"Are you okay? Kenchanna?" Daehyun said. He was worried.

"Yeah.."

"It's okay Yuri ah! We're your bestfriends now. & we won't let anything bad happen to you." Dongwoo announced, fist pumping.

Before, Yuri could say 'thank you' they heard fangirls nearing their classroom,

"Oh, no." Yuri face palmed herself.

4 guys and a girl walked in. Yuri couldn't believe it. It was them. She was staring at them, but they didn't notice because they were too busy laughing.

Yuri hid herself. "Guys hide me." Since Daehyun was in front her she was covered. Dongwoo and L scooted closer to her.

"Ok, class. Please calm down. Anneyonghaseyo, I'll be your teacher from now on. My name Ms. Cho, I hope you all had a good summer, neh?" the class answered.

"As you can see. There are new transferees from China." she continued. "Please, come up here and introduce yourselves."

The 4 new guys and girl got up. The girl went first. "Deh, Annyeonghaseyo Im Yoona-minida." she smiled. Everyone was mesmerized.

"Wow, she's prettier than the 3 angels." fanboys said. Even L, Daehyun and Dongwoo was in fantasy land seeing her. The next one came up.

"Annyeonghaseyo Xi Lu Han minida, but call me Luhan." he bowed.

"Annyeong, Oh Sehun minida." the tall one said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jongin minida, but you can call me Kai."

"Annyeonghaseyo Byun Baekhyun."

"Please take care of us." they bowed.

~Ring Ring~

The teacher went to get to the phone.

"Annyeong class A-1. Ah.. Neh.. Arra." she hung up the phone.

"Kwon Yuri-shi." the teacher announced. 3 heads popped up wide eyed.

'No no no, wae?! I was fine. They didnt notice me...' Yuri thought.

"Neh, sem?" she stood up. All eyes were on her.

"Yul-ny was here, I didn't even notice." fanboys said.

"Ah, principle's office."

"Ah, neh." Yuri took the pass and left.