The New Guy

Bet for Taemin's 'Love'

 

Taemin's POV 


 

Here's me thinking that Jonghyun and Key would finally confess to each other you know after their little make out session in the mall but it's been 2 days and they haven't even spoken to each other...not one word. 

 

And school could not be anymore boring! The same old lessons, the same old teachers and the same old students for once I just wish that something exciting could happen. Our teacher walked saying that he has an important announcement, I hardly doubt that though

 

"okay kids settle down, we have a new student with us today and I wish you all make him feel welcome" 

 

Oh great another student probably nobody special so I just placed my head on the desk facing the window not even bothering to look up at the new guy.

 

I could hear all the girls in our class gasp when the new student walked in, god they over exaggerate sometimes thank god I have no interest in girls.

 

"h-hello my name is choi m-minho”

 

Oh come on the new guy was stuttering why was he so acting so shy?

 

well minho you can go and sit in the empty seat next to taemin, taemin raise your hand”

 

I raised my hand lazily above my head.

 

I could hear him sitting down in the seat next to me, I guess I should stop being rude and properly introduce myself. Slowly I lifted my head and turned to see...WOW! If he wasn't the iest person I've seen...

 

w-what?” I was pulled out of my thoughts as the y guy started to talk. He was probably wondering why I was staring at him with such wide eyes.

 

uuumm...n-nothing...I'm t-taemin” great now I'm stuttering.

 

I know” he turned his head back to his notes and started copying what the teacher was writing on the board, he's probably one of those 'care about your grades' people...well that might change now.

 

I smirked to myself as I tried to focus on what was left of the lesson.


 

Minho's POV


 

I could see the guy taemin smirk from the corner of my eye...well that was confusing.

 

He has to be the cutest guy I've ever seen the way his round brown eyes were staring at me just a minute a go I couldn't help but want to stare at them forever, they seem to give off this warm feeling something I haven't felt in a while.

 

He was even more adorable when he stutters much like how she used to when we first met, NO! I can't think about her any more.

 

The moment I moved here I left her behind, I left my family behind, I left my old life behind, I want to start anew and for that to happen I have to start by changing myself...

...maybe this taemin guy could help me, yeah I wonder if he likes to play games...well this is going to be fun.

 

 

A/N sorry for the short update but I kinda just wanted to quickly introduce minho. And sorry for no jongkey in this chapter but there definately will be in the next chapter. I promise it will get better from now on I will be updating tomorrow again. Again thank you all for waiting for me to update and please comment~