ToDae

Mind Games PG-13 [ONE-SHOT]

 

Looking at the reflection on the mirror Seunghyun better known as T.O.P looked at a particular person from across the room. He grinned once again finally catching his prey’s attention.

From across the room adjacent T.O.P’s mirror Daesung brightly smiled his eyes disappearing as he chuckled at T.O.P’s reflection. The two artist have been at it for the past 10 minutes, giving each other signals  out of boredom... or so it seems. to an onlooker it looked like two young friends making each other laugh by their teasing and funny faces. but no, to T.O.P and Daesung it was more then that.

With his make-up done T.O.P excused himself out of the dressing room, after fifteen more minutes of doing his make-up Daesung was finally done.

 

“Nuna I’m going to the bathroom” Daesung told the make-up artist.

 

“Okay hurry up... oh and when you see T.O.P tell him to come back here, we still need to style his hair, Jiyong too”

 

“Neh, I will tell them when I see them,” he replied.

 

He went out the door and headed towards the restroom, before Daesung can reach the bathroom ge turned right and walked down the hallway. stopping right next to the elevator, he pressed the button. Stepping out of the elevator Daesung turned left and headed up the flight of stairs going towards the roof, reaching the door Daesung exhaled and opened it. Barely a crack open the door immediately swung open and a hand roughly pulled him in pushing him on the ground. The roof door made a loud BANG! The person who pulled Daesung in pinned him down and dangerously leaned closer to his face. 

 

“You’re late!” he growled 

 

Daesung fluttered his eyes open and breathe taking in everything that just happened 

 

“Nuna was still doing my make-up” he gasped up at the person.

 

“I gave you the signal”

 

“I know, ah... hyung please get off me, you’re crushing me” but he did not move, instead he tighten his grip on Daesung’s wrist making the latter wince in pain.

 

“Seunghyun” Daesung grunted.

 

Seunghyun’s cold icy glare immediately softened upon hearing his name. He loosened his grip and got off of Daesung.

He sat down his knees up to his chest.

“I’m sorry” he said as he lowered his head, shame in his voice.

 

Now being able to breathe, Daesung fully opened his eyes and turned his head to the left and saw a sullen T.O.P he sat up worry emitting his face.

 

“Hyung i was just kidding i wasn’t really hurt,” he tried to reassure his lover, but seunghyun did not budge Daesung reached out his hand about to pat T.OP’s back, but before it could touch him he barked at Daesung.

“Don’t touch me!” the muffled remark hurt him.

“Hyu...Hyung” Daesung whispered trying to conceal the pain. He breathe in trying to calm himself down. after a few seconds he smiled.

“what so you mean hyung?” he asked brightly as if acting that way would conceal every painful feeling. 

“stop that... stop acting like nothing is wrong” T.O.P lifted his head up as he looked at Daesung.

“it isn't fair to-”

“to who?! Dara!?!” Daesung’s composed and positive attitude vanished at the thought of that vile woman. well she isn’t vile but to Kang Daesung that was what she was, she was the emanate of his anger because she had stolen Choi Seunghyun from him. 

 

Technically she and everyone else did not know of this “secret” relationship, so you can’t barely blame her when she had no clue. T.O.P and Dara have been together for two years, and the fire between Daesung and T.O.P have only recently happened. the two did not expect their little teasing could lead up to this. 

 

“What about me! how do you think I feel when you talk and think about that !”

 

T.O.P stood up followed by Daesung. 

“Don’t say that about her! she is the greatest thing that happened to me!” 

 

Daesung’s tear stricken face did not faze T.O.P’s determination to stop all the mind games they’ve been playing together for the past four weeks. He looked Daesung directly in the eyes but immediately looked the other way, not wanting to cry himself. 

“She helped me realize that all of the things we’ve done were wrong” he forced himself to look at Daesung “that it is degrading and disgusting” tears crept down T.O.P’s face but he instantly wiped it away. He turned to leave, but as soon as he took a step Daesung’s hand grabbed his arm.


“Hyung... you don’t mean that right? he sobbed. “Right?” 

 

T.O.P stood frozen not wanting to look at Daesung, just hearing his sobs made him want to jump the building, he looked at the ledge, if the metal fence wasn’t there, he surely would’ve ran and jumped. Seunghyun tightly closed his eyes contemplating on what to do next. He did not know weather to keep on walking or  to give in. His heart and head deeply confused him, His head scolded him telling him to go, that everything they’ve done has been a sin. While his heart told him to stay, to turn around hug Daesung and comfort him, to never make him cry again. Seunghyun lightly shook his head. He turned around and looked at Daesung his eyes already red from all the sobbing. Daesung looked up and a smile slowly crept up his face. Seunghyun’s poker face did not waver, he reached his hands up and touched Daesung’s face wiping away the tears, Daesung lit up from the familiar touch. Seunghyun reached down putting his hand over Daesung’s hand that was still tightly gripping his wrist. 

“I'm Sorry” he whispered roughly pulling his hand away. He turned around and quickly walked towards the door. Daesung’s face instantly changed, after taking in the shock he yelled for Seunghyun.

 

“Hyung!!!! Seunghyun hyung!!! hyuung!!!,” but T.O.P did not stop nor did he quicken his pace.

 

He just kept on walking like nothing happened. He slammed the door shut and stopped, he leaned against the door as tears welled up his eyes. He could still hear Daesung calling out for him his crying grew louder, and Seunhyun’s heart wrenched and raced faster. He did not understand what he was feeling he has never felt like this before, it was different from his past break ups it was alot harder to walk away and say goodbye, when he knew in his heart he did not want to part. He did not know weather what he did was right and he did not know weather what he was about to do now will complicate things even more then it already has.

 

Seunghyun opened the door and headed for Daesung. Daesung his head down still crying clearly did not see Seunghyun before him. With his hand Seunghyun tilted Daesung’s heas up to look at him, they stared at each other, one with confusion, one with determination written on their faces., before Daesung could speak T.O.P ravished his lips making his eyes open wide in shock. He didn’t know if he should respond or push Seunghyun away, he decided to do the latter and push him away, but as he tried Seunghyun ‘s arms wrapped around him tightly as he kissed deeper plunging his tongue inside his mouth.

 

He moaned as T.O.P explored his insides, his hot tongue tasting every inch. Not a care in the world Daesung kissed back, he at Seunghyun’s bottom  lip turning it red to purple he bit down and it earned him a grunt from T.O.P, Daesung grinned success written all over his smile, he the now blue lip and soothed it with his saliva. He stuck his tongue inside Seunghyun’s as well, their tongues touch as it danced between their mouth. They kiss for what seems like hours in their minds, but merely minutes. They part as they inhale for air, their foreheads touch as they breathe heavily. Seunghyun cupped Daesung’s face and looked at him in the eyes. 

 

“I’m sorry I’ve made you cry,” he whispered. “I promise I won’t ever do that again.”

All Daesung could do was nod, he was happy beyond belief that Seunghyun was back in his arms. They hug each other tightly reassuring each other.

 

_______________________________________

 

“Dara... I’m sorry let’s break up”

The girl known as Dara looked down at her lap and nodded, she this was coming. she looked up and stared at who was once her lover.

“Can I at least know the reason why?”

Seunghyun cleared his throat as he fidgeted in his seat, he knew he had to tell her, but he wished she didn’t ask. He looked at her with in the eyes and said, “I’m gay.”

She smiled, “I figured”

“Huh?”

“When you wouldn’t even kiss me goodbye, hold my hands, or even hug me anymore. I figured you were either cheating on me or you were gay, but when I saw that you don’t even look at other girls, I knew you were gay.”

“Ahhh... Sorry I treated you like that these past few months, that wasn’t fair for me to do,” Seunghyun pleaded.

“Yeah it wasn’t... nappeun namja” Dara huffed.

“But I’m okay now, at least you told me the truth.” Dara looked up and her eyes went towards the bar, she giggled at the sight before her.

“What?” Seunghyun asked.

“By any chance are you seeing Daesung?”

 

At the mention of his name Daesung who was at the bar on a stool sipping his hot coffee was startled, he burnt his tongue “hot, hot, hot” he cursed. He quietly sat back down, he did not want Seunghyun to know that he was spying on the two, when Seunghyun clearly said not to interfere or worry. 

 

“How... how did you know?” 

Dara pointed at the counter and giggled. 

“Even with that long wig and glasses on I can tell it’s him, it’s a very obvious disguise.”

T.O.P looked at where she was pointing and grumbled.

 

Meanwhile Daesung looked back to take a peek at the two, but what he saw was not what he expected. An irritated looking T.O.P approaching him with Dara laughing as she followed. With a panic he suddenly stood up, his long wig coming down with the stool, as it landed on the ground. He looked around, looking for a quick exit he was about to bolt, but his wig held him down, he was stuck in place. He hadn’t notice that while he was spying, he turned left, right, and around so many times on the rotating stool, he didn’t see that his long wig was tangled up on the chair and his waist. Dara laughed even more as he tried to cower away.

 

“Daesung what are you doing here!?!” seunghyun yelled. Daesung covered his head and face

“Hyung!!! It’s not what you think! I just went her to get coffee?!?” 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes at the obvious lie. He reached for Daesung when the latter yelled out infear of getting hit.

“No hyung, don’t hit me!! AHHH!!!”

He backed away tripping on the wig in the process, he fell on his bum.

“Yah! are you okay?!” Seunghyun immidiately went to his side, while Dara helped him up, both on either side of Daesung. Dara and Seunghyun helped Daesung un twirl from the massive amount of hair.

“Wow!! were did he get this wig!? Dara said to herslf. “It’s so long!”

“owie!” He whined rubbing his soothing it. After being free Daesung looked up at Seunghyun. 

“I’m sorry... yes I was spying on you guys. I just wanted to see how everything would turn out” He turned to Dara, “Sorry nuna.”

“Don’t worry about it Daesung, I’m happy for you two” Dara smiled Daesung looked at Seunghyun snd they stared lovingly at each other. Dara shifted, even though she understood and accepted the situation she still wasn’t used to it and felt uncomfortable.

“ummm... I’m gonna go,” she whispered and quietly went to the table to get her purse and out she went. Daesung nor Seunghyun notice her leaving except till they asked her a question and nobody answered.

 

After reassuring Daesung Seunghyun bolted out the door and ran after Dara. He saw her crossing the stoplight and went to her, but she was already at the other side when he got to where she was. Cars zoomed as traffic started moving.

“Dara! Dara! Sandara!” Seunghyun yelled across the cross walk. Dara turned around in curiosity and spotted Seunghyun. The light on the cross walk turned green and Seunghyun ran towards Dara.

“I just wanted to say Thank you,” he beamed a wide smile. Dara smiled as well, she leaned in and lightly kissed him on the cheeks

“you’re welcome,” she said as she pulled back. 

“now go, Daesung must be worried”

“oh yeah” Seunghyun suddenlt remembered.

 

They both said their goodbye’s and walked their seperate ways. Dara going towards the trains and Sunghyun back towards the cafe where Daesung was waiting. He was happy that they’ll really be together without hurting Sandara.

He happily ran across the walk, a screeching sound halted him, he to his right a car running a red light was coming fast right at him.