T h r e e

A Pair of Eyes

 

 

Jieun widened her eyes,IT'S HIM,HIS EYES! Jiyeon then whispered to Jieun,"Is that really the boy,Jieun-ah?" I nodded. Hara's getting on my nerves. How come!

"Yah! Yoo-yoo-ah! Come over here!"Hara waved from afar.Seriously? Are you kiddng me Hara-ah?! Her eyes widened,"No,it's fine. I'll wait here."Suddenly Hara came and grabbed her wrist,"Say hi to your first crush!"she said happily.She couldn't say anything anymore. She then sighed. Seriously Hara."Let me introduce you my bestfriend,Lee Ji Eun,"Hara said as she gave the boy Jieun's hand. She blushed.He then shook her hand,"Hye Jieun-shi. The name is Nickhun,from Thailand actually. It's nice to meet you."Jieun widened her eyes,"A Thai speaks Korean?"Nickhun laughed,"I've been living in Korea since I'm 9 years old. So,it's not really a big deal."Jieun and Hara smiled,"No wonder."Hara then asked,"Wanna have a walk together?"."Sure."

Hara smiled widely. "He's cute,Yoo-yoo-ah! Seriously!" Jieun blushed,"I know." Hara patted her back,"Congratulations,Lee Jieun! You finally made it!" Gikwang,Thunder,Junhyung and Jiyeon clapped. "Congrats!" Gikwang then suggested,"We should have a party for this!" They nodded. "That's right! A party! We should bring Nickhun too!" Jiyeon suggested. Jieun gasped. Bwo?!

"Are you guys for real? Yah! We just knew him today!"Jieun barged. Gikwang then answered,"Love is something crazy." Jieun glared at him.Hara suddenly sequeled,"Omo! There goes Nickhun,the cute Thai prince." What do I do now..This is so embarrasing...Jieun thought.

She went to the restroom. The gaze that Nikhun gave her is just so stunning! She couldn't even breath normally. That's made her to go to the restroom. I can't believe this. Am I dreaming? Please! This should not be a dream! I finally made it to find my ideal eyes. Without further notice,she shed a tear. After all these years,she finally made it. "I'm sorry,why are you crying?" a boy's voice was heard. She then turned to him who was standing next to her. "I'm sorry,nothing happened. Thanks for your concern,sir,"she thanked him. WAIT! Am I really in the women restroom?! She ran to the door to see the sign. Clearly it says 'Women Restroom'. She widened her eyes as she slowly turned her body to the guy,"You're a guy!" He grinned,"Of course I am!" She scrunched his eyebrows,"Then,you should know the fact that this is the Women Restroom!" He raised his left eyebrow,"I was so nice to ask you if you're okay or not then you asked me such thing?! I went to this bathroom just because I saw you cried from outside,is that wrong enough?" She smirked,"Thanks a lot,now go away! I don't need you here and besides I don't even know you. Stranger!"She shooed him. "Okay,fine." He said as he went outside. She then thought, Why do it feels like I've seen him somewhere,before?

Nickhun smiled to her. Even if she was just exited from the restroom,he could still sees her there. She was blushing like crazy,luckily the lights were dim enough. Her eyes wandered to her right,then her left side. She stopped as she smirked. Tch,tch,tch that crazy guy... She was looking at the guy earlier,he's there too but somehow a bit far from her. She then continued walking to her friends. 

Hara keeps on smirking to her. She realized it of course,"What?" Hara chuckled,"Nothing. Know what,I can smell something fishy here. Do you?" Jieun glared,"Stop that,we should just start eating right now." Hara pouted. Jieun was about to open up and eat but something stopped her. I finally remembered! He was the guy who came late with me and Jiyeon the other day! Wait... Don't tell me he's studying here..?! "What's up Jieun-ah?"Jiyeon asked,concerned. "Hmm? Nothing."

Jieun walked to the library happily as always. Until a guy said,"Hey! It's you again!" She turned her gaze to the guy. "What do you want,ert?"she asked,annoyed. He smirked,"Doesn't mean I went into the Women Restroom then I'm a ert." Jieun continued walking,"Well for me you are." The guy followed her steps,"I'm new here by the way." Jieun replied,"Do I look like I care?" He was flushed by her acts. "Okay,look. It's not like I'm a spy or what to follow you. I've been searching for you like hell just now and when I finally met you,you act like a . To make things short,I'm sorry for last night and I didn't meant it."He was about to walk away. "I didn't act like ! Is that how your parents taught you how to seek forgiveness?" He stopped his walk. "Don't talk ab-" He was cut off by her words,"Okay,I forgave you. Now,go." Tch,what kind of a is that? he thought as he walked away.

He was about to get some sandwiches until Nickhun nudged him,"Hey,bro." He laughed,"You shocked me." Nickhun smiled. "How your day? Been good? It's hard being a new student here,"Nickhun confessed. "Yeah,that's right,"he answered. Nickhun then said,"Know what,I met a cute girl named Lee Jieun. Have you seen her yet?" He shrugged,"I don't really know people around here.Besides,Ijust quarelled with a girl." Nickhun replied,"Usually you always so nice to girls." He grinned,"I know,right! But this girl is just so...SERIOUSLY!" Nickhun laughed hard as he said,

"This isn't Jang Wooyoung I know before."

 


 

So,how's that? Sorry,I'm a lazy bun!
And honestly I didn't even read it again before publishing.
So sorry,but hope you like it!
And hey,I published a new fanfic. Hoping for you to subscribe to it!
Here :
Heart's Desire - A Compilation of Love Stories
Comments for me,okay! ^^